Pagnoni botched patients

P

Pakicel

Kraken
I have heard Pagnoni has botched many users from this forum. Besides @Sheyko, who are they? If you have had a bad experience with him, can you come forward?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23, vampyre and Deleted member 32410
can you post pics of his botch jobs?

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
can you post pics of his botch jobs?
You can check @Sheyko's post history. He posted pics of his chimpmaxxed profile.

I have read secondary accounts of him botching many people. But I haven't managed to speak any of his botched patients or read first-hand experiences. Haven't seen pics either.

But, in my experience, a lot of the botches are hidden from you because patients are ashamed to come forward. And many surgeons use all sorts of tactics to keep unhappy patients silent. So I tend to give unsubstantiated claims like this the benefit of doubt.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
Sheyko is not mentally healhy, in the first place he did not need a bimax surgery, and his surgery in 2021 did not change him much, but after the surgery he went full schizofrenic and started harassing and threatening the doctor every day "You botched me, I will take legal actions against you!!!"

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23 and Pakicel
Sheyko is not mentally healhy, in the first place he did not need a bimax surgery, and his surgery in 2021 did not change him much, but after the surgery he went full schizofrenic and started harassing and threatening the doctor every day "You botched me, I will take legal actions against you!!!"
Yes. I know that. But there are apparently other people who got botched by him.

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23
Yes. I know that. But there are apparently other people who got botched by him.

A friend of a friend of mine, underwent a bimax + genio surgery with a not appealing result with Pagnoni.
But the scarse result was actually due to the aspie obession of the guy, who insisted on having a genioplasty with downward angle and refused to undergo CCW rotation, despite that CCW rotation is important to fix the appearance of mandible recession.

@medialcanthuscel underwent orbital rim implants with dr. Pagnoni and he is very happy with the result. Also I know some people who are looking to get some implants done with Pagnoni.
Personally I would trust Pagnoni

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23 and Pakicel
A friend of a friend of mine, underwent a bimax + genio surgery with a not appealing result with Pagnoni.
But the scarse result was actually due to the aspie obession of the guy, who insisted on having a genioplasty with downward angle and refused to undergo CCW rotation, despite that CCW rotation is important to fix the appearance of mandible recession.
How bad does your friend look? Is he severely botched or just looks a bit off and it's not very noticeable? Also, how does pagnoni respond to complaints like this? Or if something just goes wrong?

The impression I am getting is that he just follows the plan you agree to. If the plan is bad, then that is on you. Is that right?
@medialcanthuscel underwent orbital rim implants with dr. Pagnoni and he is very happy with the result. Also I know some people who are looking to get some implants done with Pagnoni.
Personally I would trust Pagnoni
Yeah. I don't have big reservations regarding his implant work. But I am a bit more hesistant about bimax.

• +1
Reactions: yuyu
How bad does your friend look? Is he severely botched or just looks a bit off and it's not very noticeable? Also, how does pagnoni respond to complaints like this? Or if something just goes wrong?

The impression I am getting is that he just follows the plan you agree to. If the plan is bad, then that is on you. Is that right?

Yeah. I don't have big reservations regarding his implant work. But I am a bit more hesistant about bimax.
i would recommend going with ramieri for bimax and then pags for implants since he’s the implant god apparently