Pagnoni full face implant price quote

FrenchareMedCucks

FrenchareMedCucks

Gold
i'm planning bimax with Ramieri or Pagnoni this summer i have 26 k € saving currently.

Then in 2025 i will get a 20 k € loan to get my implants done ( supras, brow bone/forehead , infra malar , jaw wraparound , zygos )

Can you send me a quote in PM ? What would be the price and discount for the whole surgeries? if you pay for infras do you get zygo arch and malar implant for free with the same implant placed there or you need to pay for each separately ? same question for supra and forehead implant.

I know Pagnoni offer decent discount with bimax alongside mid/upper face implants so he might be my jaw surgery obvious choice.
24k bimax + 4k for each implant done on top.

I don't want to have Realsurgerymax 's design as he is too busy and I don't want to wait for 4 years to ascend. so it trust Pagnoni's own designers.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Sodoku, med and WeiWei
Lmaooo what a fucking loser this faggot OP is
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

• WTF
Reactions: user123456
You'll never ascend you inferior being. Lmfao. Get back in the cuck chair.

20k euro loan for surgery is insane, just save it up

• +1
Reactions: med
i'm planning bimax with Ramieri or Pagnoni this summer i have 26 k € saving currently.

Then in 2025 i will get a 20 k € loan to get my implants done ( supras, brow bone/forehead , infra malar , jaw wraparound , zygos )

Can you send me a quote in PM ? What would be the price and discount for the whole surgeries? if you pay for infras do you get zygo arch and malar implant for free with the same implant placed there or you need to pay for each separately ? same question for supra and forehead implant.

I know Pagnoni offer decent discount with bimax alongside mid/upper face implants so he might be my jaw surgery obvious choice.
24k bimax + 4k for each implant done on top.

I don't want to have Realsurgerymax 's design as he is too busy and I don't want to wait for 4 years to ascend. so it trust Pagnoni's own designers.
4078294 3834774 this user is black

• +1
Reactions: med
mentalmasturbatonmax.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and med
stop polluting my thread please. I'm not a 16 y o teenager , please leave and go bully some incel in your local playground.

i ask for surgery advice , don't care about your shitposting.

• +1
Reactions: ducksoover, Going2KillMyself, Jarate and 3 others
stop polluting my thread please. I'm not a 16 y o teenager , please leave and go bully some incel in your local playground.

i ask for surgery advice , don't care about your shitposting.
Taking a loan for surgery is a terrible idea.

If you need a loan for surgery, no bank will give it to you as you likely don’t earn or save enough to pay it off quickly. You are not going to get a 5 year loan for surgery lol and neither would you want to because of high interest rates. Also, it’s not like you would be building equity or saving on rent like if you were taking out a mortgage. And what will you do if you default? If you have to declare bankruptcy that will pretty much keep you in povertyceldom your entire life because you can’t get a mortgage.

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
If you need a loan for surgery, no bank will give it to you as you likely don’t earn or save enough to pay it off quickly. You are not going to get a 5 year loan for surgery lol and neither would you want to because of high interest rates. Also, it’s not like you would be building equity or saving on rent like if you were taking out a mortgage. And what will you do if you default? If you have to declare bankruptcy that will pretty much keep you in povertyceldom your entire life because you can’t get a mortgage.
High iq thanks a lot bro

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
What do u think about taking a loan from a rich family member

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
What do u think about taking a loan from a rich family member
Well. That is basically a gift unless your family member will make you sign a contract, which they won't if they care about your relationship with you. Many people borrow from family and never pay back. If you don't care about not being able to pay them back afterwards and ruining your relationship with them, it shouldn't affect your credit score.