Paid $600 for botox masseter reduction. Here are the results before treatment vs 1 month later

Mustascend

Mustascend

Gold
Screenshot 20211221 103650 Photos

Also, I will be getting surgery next week to correct the lazy eye. Will update

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, nobodyspecial369, zharupodrugu and 13 others
Waste of money. U looked good with big masseters. The eye area is the problem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ukcel1388, Aqua, Schönling and 11 others
he has non nt eye area. you have similar problem

• JFL
Reactions: Aqua, Mustascend and Titbot
subtle but needed change

gl with the eye surgery

• +1
Reactions: meesam and Mustascend
Damn u cross eyed fuck. So which one is the right eye? Do you see split vision? :confused:

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Mustascend
Large masseter only looks good with defined cheekbones tbh

• +1
Reactions: meesam, Ukcel1388, Preoximerianas and 5 others
mogger potential

• +1
Reactions: Ukcel1388, Aqua, Mustascend and 1 other person
They're still reducing btw. Gonna take a another 2 months for the full effects of the botox. I'm hoping I get hollow cheeks. I already have prominent cheekbones on my left side. The right masseter was bigger so that's why it's not as reduced, but I had more botox in that one, so it will be eventually

• +1
Reactions: meesam and Adamsmith12345
I think prefer having a more angular jawline, prominent cheekbones, and not having to thin of a neck for my jaw than having a a jaw wider than my cranium. Also Jason Momoa has a serious lazy eye but is still a total chad

• +1
Reactions: Adamsmith12345
Damn u cross eyed fuck. So which one is the right eye? Do you see split vision? :confused:
My right eye lol. I kind of see split vision but the lazy eye can't see as well so I hardly notice it

• +1
Reactions: Adamsmith12345 and NumbThePain
Large masseter only looks good with defined cheekbones tbh
Too large masseters can hide cheekbones though. Youll notice my cheekbones on my left are wider than my jaw in the second pic

• +1
Reactions: Adamsmith12345 and Looksmax Refugee
How is ur bite? How did u get so big masseters? Do u have ur wisdom teeth?

Change looks great, good luck for the eye surgery!

• +1
Reactions: Mustascend
Thanks brother. May we all ascend to Gandyhood

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
How is ur bite? How did u get so big masseters? Do u have ur wisdom teeth?
I never really noticed my bite. I didn't even realize I had big masseters until recently haha.

The masseters are big because I've had a weird lifelong habit of chewing plastic and rubber

I still have all my wisdom teeth There's kind of a theory that only people with poor forward growth need to have their wisdom teeth removed. From my profile, I'd say I have pretty decent forward growth so it's never been an issue.

600 dollars?
botox only lasts 6 months, that means you have to pay 1200 every year.
Are there permanent procedures?

600 dollars?
botox only lasts 6 months, that means you have to pay 1200 every year.
Are there permanent procedures?
After a few treatments the masseters will be shrunken naturally due to inactivity. Like how you lose muscle if you don't workout. Retreatments also use a lot less units so you end up paying much less.

After a few treatments the masseters will be shrunken naturally due to inactivity. Like how you lose muscle if you don't workout. Retreatments also use a lot less units so you end up paying much less.

only eating soft food like yogurt and well-cooked rice works in deflating the masseter?
or it leads to dentoskeletal problems?

only eating soft food like yogurt and well-cooked rice works in deflating the masseter?
or it leads to dentoskeletal problems?
Since my large masseters were caused by a lifelong habit where I constantly chewed plastic and rubber, I think just quitting that would allow my masseters to "permanently" reduce overtime. I do however think my facial structure was shaped because of the chewing habit so there does seem to be benefits anyway. There might even be more benefits than mewing. I know, controversial thing to say.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I've been getting botox in my masseters for years. It's good to have a narrow area between your cheebones and jawbone. You can have wide gonions and still benefit from reduced masseters. Also, I think ideal bigonial/bizygo is .85 with a relatively narrow area in between them.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and Danish_Retard
you looked better and more masculine with big masseters.
did you dye your hair?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard
you looked better and more masculine with big masseters.
did you dye your hair?
I looked too bloated and lacked definition though and it made my neck too thin for my head. I didn't like it.

I looked too bloated and lacked definition though and it made my neck too thin for my head. I didn't like it.
You crazy bro, you still don't have much definition. And your neck was good for your face

Btw, I have a feeling that you will ascend. You have good skeletal foundation.

Wow, I was right. Didn't realise it was a month old thread.

Yeah you ascended.

You can be chadlite if:

- Dye your hair
- Clean shaved
- Gymmaxx (your arms are too skinny dude, I've been there too I know that feel, its easy to fix though, couple months in gym and voila..)
- Neckmaxx
- Get a slight tan (if possible)

Wow, I was right. Didn't realise it was a month old thread.

Yeah you ascended.

You can be chadlite if:

- Dye your hair
- Clean shaved
- Gymmaxx (your arms are too skinny dude, I've been there too I know that feel, its easy to fix though, couple months in gym and voila..)
- Neckmaxx
- Get a slight tan (if possible)
20220125 192401

Work in progress. Taking beta carotene and astaxanthin supplements for the skin too

Was a mistake, you should have done more leanmaxxing to get hallow cheeks and sharper jaw. If you have strong bones like you, leanmaxxing is perfect:

Was a mistake, you should have done more leanmaxxing to get hallow cheeks and sharper jaw. If you have strong bones like you, leanmaxxing is perfect:
I'm 145 lbs at 5'11 and a lot of my body weight is muscle. I don't think I can really lose much more bodyfat.

• +1
Reactions: Adamsmith12345
I'm 145 lbs at 5'11 and a lot of my body weight is muscle. I don't think I can really lose much more bodyfat.
Hello, I'm in pretty much the same exact situation as you. I'm also 145lbs at 5'11", and I believe i have the same BF% (around 12%) as you.
I'm only 17 years old, but i already look 23+ years old because my masseters are out of proportion for my face. My entire lower third looks ogre.
Masseter reduction was the right decision for you, you look noticeably better and leaner in the 2nd pic.
I plan to get masseter reduction (and maybe facial liposuction) once I'm in uni.

How do you make the results permanent? I've heard that botox injections typically last 4-6 months.