Did I become a chad? I got some work done and my appearance changed drastically?

You look too pale op :feelsping:

You're a dumb fuck

He's ginger

His jaw looks far too big for his skull with the masseter muscles

View attachment 1509086

80% of women will say 'not my type' and not know why

There is nothing wrong with his looks

But there is nothing right either

His good eye-area gets cancelled out by the fact his ratios are screwed due to the lower facial third looking like it belongs to somebody else
Would you say my right side (with the smaller masseter) looks too big for my skull?

na bro you are in the normie bracket (LTN-MTN-HTN) in my opinion. fix ginger coloring asap!

Would you say my right side (with the smaller masseter) looks too big for my skull?

Your problem is harmony

Ginger is hard to get a harmonious face with

This is what happens to David Beckham when we make him ginger

Becks ginger

It's harder to be good looking

Ontop of that you have a masseter that's overly large. I don't know the ins and outs but whatever

Then you have one eye that is super wide set

2710002 20211114 031256

Any idiot that says you are a high tier normie is a fucking idiot starring at how strong your jaw muscle is

It's called the male gaze

I understand the female gaze which is the real one though and built off harmony

Infact it's not the male gaze. More the autist gaze. They just stare at your jaw and see that you have good eyes and call you HTN

Thing is the shape of your eyes are good but you can't get past the IPD on one of them

And it shows here too

2709951 20220121 131956

It matters because of both eyes were equal you wouldn't look like an uncanny dude.

Attachments

• 2709951_20220121_131956.jpeg
    2709951_20220121_131956.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 5786
Fair enough. It's actually not fat I'm 145 lbs at 5'11.

FTR this was me before I did any procedures View attachment 1507547

I had incredibly oversized masseters that I injected with botox. They're still reducing so that's why I may seem "fat"
I dont want to be rude but is it something wrong with your left eye? You got something done on your eyes by chance?

tbh you look good bro dont listen to these faggots i would just advice you to lose weight to make those hollow cheeks pop out

Reddit you belong dumb dipshit

Just because he relates to you being a normie you gotta blue pill him and tell him he's good looking

Absolute emotion over reality for every Zoomer in the building

(Waits for retard to run to his age and mention mine)

View attachment 1509089

Stupid fucking cunt blurting out random insults with Indian before it

I fucking own your pos ass you degenerate twat

Crap thoughtless meaningless username with TrY hArD tYpInG
I concede that hes a normie, like i already said in my last post. But i mog you fat manlet shitskin @alienmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
I concede that hes a normie, like i already said in my last post. But i mog you fat manlet shitskin @alienmaxxer
You know what sorry i dont even need to tell you that, that was so degenerate and POS of me, im sorry i hurt your feelings by calling a bloated ginger a high tier normie😭😭

how in Living crap he is middle tier normie?
Your problem is harmony

View attachment 1509096

Ontop of that you have a masseter that's overly large. I don't know the ins and outs but whatever

View attachment 1509097

Any idiot that says you are a high tier normie is a fucking idiot starring at how strong your jaw muscle is

Infact it's not the male gaze. More the autist gaze. They just stare at your jaw and see that you have good eyes and call you HTN

Thing is the shape of your eyes are good but you can't get past the IPD on one of them

And it shows here too

View attachment 1509103

It matters because of both eyes were equal you wouldn't look like an uncanny dude.
Dont get mad but I think he looks better than you. He is more than middle tier normie. His jawline, facial ratios, eyearea, nose and upper lips, cheekbones are good.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: metagross, MakinItHappenReturn and Chadethnic101
Reddit you belong dumb dipshit

Just because he relates to you being a normie you gotta blue pill him and tell him he's good looking

Absolute emotion over reality for every Zoomer in the building

(Waits for retard to run to his age and mention mine)
You always have bias toward gingers.

I dont want to be rude but is it something wrong with your left eye? You got something done on your eyes by chance?
Maybe swelling from the strabismus surgery. But I do notice one eye is more hooded than the other. Always had that

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
View attachment 1509089

Stupid fucking cunt blurting out random insults with Indian before it

I fucking own your pos ass you degenerate twat

Crap thoughtless meaningless username with TrY hArD tYpInG
The meaning of my username;

is i mog you fat short brown old ass nigger:lul::lul::lul:

go waste 100,000,000 rupees to still be shorter and uglier than me while twice my age yu fuckin grandpa

how in Living crap he is middle tier normie?

Dont get mad but I think he looks better than you. He is more than middle tier normie. His jawline, facial ratios, eyearea, nose and upper lips, cheekbones are good.
Yes, the bloated normie ginger looks better than the salty narcissist indian

MTN-HTN, with potential for more, mainly colouring is bad, hair/skin tone/lip is kinda dark-ish and pink or red. Very weird to be honest, try to work on that first.

There's also the upper third and the temples (although i could be wrong on the last, but they look narrower than your cheekbones).

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Also eyes, like the right eye's iris seems more tilted than the other, but it doesnt look bad in the selfie.

MTN-HTN, with potential for more, mainly colouring is bad, hair/skin tone/lip is kinda dark-ish and pink or red. Very weird to be honest, try to work on that first.

There's also the upper third and the temples (although i could be wrong on the last, but they look narrower than your cheekbones).
Wide cheekbones are actually pretty aesthetic though
2653227 Screenshot 20211221 192749 Chrome
2653228 1938516 1597954911337

Attachments

• 2653227_Screenshot_20211221-192749_Chrome.jpg
    2653227_Screenshot_20211221-192749_Chrome.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 0
Maybe swelling from the strabismus surgery. But I do notice one eye is more hooded than the other. Always had that
Thats normal. Many have that shit.. Including me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16989
mcdonalds curly fries looking ass

Attachments

• 1643237948408.png
    1643237948408.png
    234.5 KB · Views: 0
You're a dumb fuck

He's ginger

His jaw looks far too big for his skull with the masseter muscles

View attachment 1509086

80% of women will say 'not my type' and not know why

There is nothing wrong with his looks

But there is nothing right either

His good eye-area gets cancelled out by the fact his ratios are screwed due to the lower facial third looking like it belongs to somebody else
Here's the thing. Ginger smv varies wildly among gingers. The darker haired gingers have astronomically higher smv than their ketchup haired, eyebrowless counter parts. Depending on how dark the hair is, it may even be comparable to brown haired men. Look at Derek Theler, Chris Carmack and Canelo Alvarez. No girl would see them like they see the bullied flaming ginger kid in high school. Dark hair master race. Prove me wrong.

Your problem is harmony

View attachment 1509096

View attachment 1509097

And it shows here too

View attachment 1509103

You made Beckham a flaming ginger though. Proven once again.

OP it doesn't change my life what these guys tell you or what you choose to believe

Go out there and experience it. I am one of the few here that's been with quite a few women so I know what I am talking about. I left you my 2 cents. If you wish to fall victim to a bunch of autists that look at bone-mass and stupid shit like that then that's on you

The last person you wanna listen to is any of the morons in this thread

We've got a 32 year old virgin living at home with his mummy in her bungalo telling you that you are high tier normie

The low IQ boring sod and a constant plague on this forum. Cancerous.

@Introvertednarc the freshkebab slob thinks the OP is HTN and above-average lol. This cheek biter is hysterical

If he was above-average and looked good he wouldn't be obsessed at improving his looks

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
Let's get some people that live on planet earth here

@gamma @StrangerDanger @reptiles @Preston is the OP high tier normie?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, volcelfatcel and DivineBeing
I think you look great tbh

Lol retard

Male and Female gaze is different

What you have conditioned your brain to learn about bone mass is all bullshit

Bone mass counts for JACKSHIT if the face is not harmonious

Which is why we have more pretty boys than ruggedly handsome dudes out there

You can have your opinion, but know that there isn't many girls that would agree

I give you what a girl would say. The average girl.

Ask the OP his body count and girlfriend tally and also whether he gets iois and who is giving him iois

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101

He has no sex-appeal

His harmony is off

He looks perfect friend zone material

Looks good enough for a female to take comfort in getting validation off

Average 5/10

Anything more is just lying to the guy because of wide jaw that is made up of overgrown masseters

You lot are insistent on blue pilling him

I know what girls are attracted to and it's not him

You cannot look uncanny and look good. Just like FreshKebab he looks uncanny and very very odd

Low facial averageness, poor colour, poor hair colour, jaw is too wide for his skull. Features don't compliment each other.

I can ask multiple girls I know right now and I'd put my dick on the line they'd say either not my type or ew

I believe in black pilling everyone so they can improve

You morons believe in protecting YOURSELVES because you look equal or worse than him

Here's the thing. Ginger smv varies wildly among gingers. The darker haired gingers have astronomically higher smv than their ketchup haired, eyebrowless counter parts. Depending on how dark the hair is, it may even be comparable to brown haired men. Look at Derek Theler, Chris Carmack and Canelo Alvarez. No girl would see them like they see the bullied flaming ginger kid in high school. Dark hair master race. Prove me wrong.

Keep on coping.

I'm done conversing in this thread bro.

You will have your copes.

Only your success talks. You haven't mentioned anything about relationships or partners. You comparing yourself to other gingers doesn't interest me. It's like a tramp saying he's richer than another tramp. Means nothing. You're still a tramp.

All these clowns are autists and have studied psl too in depthly. So much so that they lose sight of the bigger pictures and that is harmony. You try very hard to look good but ultimately with a wide IPD and weird oversized jaw you have your limitations due to the ceiling of your harmony.

If you believe you look good, start cold approaching and stop trying to looksmax.

People saying Chadlite are autists.

No man that knows women will say anything above a 5

• JFL
Let's get some people that live on planet earth here

@gamma @StrangerDanger @reptiles @Preston is the OP high tier normie?
Idk at first he looked htn but the asymmetry and bad coloring make him more or less normie
He could dye hair though

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and MakinItHappenReturn
Idk at first he looked htn but the asymmetry and bad coloring make him more or less normie
He could dye hair though

Autists are drawn to psl features like cheekbones, jaw etc, but forget the basics

Look at the wide eye ipd, the colouring, the fact the lower part of his face is much bigger than the upper. The jaw being too big for his skull. How is that harmony? That's not makes someone attractive.

You can't put Brad Pitt's nose on a subhuman and say oh but he has a good nose, because that's not what counts lol

If you think he looks better than you, then you are below normie, i'm sorry if that hurts, but it's true

He doesn't have appeal

bad coloring. get a tan and dye your hair and brows medium brown

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
He's a regular looking dude

2711541 2711039 20170613 182654 Film3

And the reason he likes taking 3/4 profiles is because it hides his IPD

2710002 20211114 031256

Average IQ midwits don't spot these things. I do

• Hmm...
Reactions: Entschuldigung
bad coloring. get a tan and dye your hair and brows medium brown

I respect this kinda guy more

Not the autist that sees a massive jaw and shouts 'CHADLITE BOYO'

Fucking give him real advice

On lookism they would all be saying the same thing. Normie that is failoed by hair and skin colour

Get a tan for both hair and face if you really wanna looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16934

On lookism they would all be saying the same thing. Normie that is failoed by hair and skin colour

And IPD

I mean if he looks good why is he frauding?

Same as FreshKebab

WHY FRAUD IF YOU LOOK GOOD?

these people dont get out their houses enough to know what woman really like. PSL basement autists.

• +1
Reactions: Nautica and MakinItHappenReturn
these people dont get out their houses enough to know what woman really like. PSL basement autists.

This is why I get pissed off.

There are multiple idiots in here that think he's good looking.

The king of them is the FreshKebab twat lol

I really am just taken-aback by how delusional but more than anything, CONFIDENT, someone can be when they NO experience with girls and are essentially NEET with a mental health condition

That;s; the flaw with the internet. Major flaw. Dumbass idiots get a voice.

Why I missed Lookism. He tried posting there to but Millennials shut his ass down and he kept quiet. Here he has fellow autists to rim him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16934
No chad has ginger hair

Dude stop the nonsense

Your obsession is surreal

You will never be a Chad or a Chadlite

You have to be exceptionally good looking to do that as a ginger

We've got people on here calling this guy high tier normie:

If he wasn't ginger you think they'd be saying that? :LOL:

Just do what you can to make it to high tier normie and accept what you can

You have as much difficulty at becoming Chadlite as anyone Indian or Asian does. Accept that and live life the best that you can

Don’t listen to this guy OP. He’s one of our most outspoken, convincing PSL aspies, but generally retarded users. He’s unique. Don’t let his long aspie essays fool you, that kind of long speak to convince you he’s correct and to do as he says is literally his day job and at the end of the day; he doesn’t know what he’s talking about on here and is not as knowledgeable as he comes across to someone who is clueless such as yourself.

you are chadlite OP just darken and thicken your brows and sort out the almost monobrow. pull a cheeky smirk on a picture, pulling a blank face and staring into a camera makes anyone look a bit off but for a rating it’s necessary part of the process.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell, Mustascend, Deleted member 4430 and 2 others
tbh you look good bro dont listen to these faggots i would just advice you to lose weight to make those hollow cheeks pop out
Half Good advice. But rather than lose weight, he should gain muscle lose fat.

and yes, the idiots are out in this thread today.

You have a good base from blown up masseteers throughout your childhood which is what develops your cheekbones, length of ramus and overall midface. Good bone structure, meh pheno.

Being ginger can descend you hard maybe by even 2 psl like being ethnic or short or chubby. You suffer from the exact falios as I had, you’ll ascend just trust the process and don’t overthink it.

Dye your eyebrows black, dye your hair light brown (and eyelashes if they’re your natural colour) / Use melanotan 2 tanning skin so you can turn your pheno into a North Atlantid colouring halo instead of a falio

Get to 10 percent body fat while remaining still relatively muscular to get a leanmaxed halo (you’ll tell when your cheeks start sunking in which is what you want)

Train neck and trapeze muscle training in the gym (roids will be up to you but winstrol is what I used during this schedule)

I’d say leave your hair down and messy like Vinnie Hackers for that jb appeal / hair halo

Wear a tight t shirt with a necklace, a bracelet and some rings for NTmaxing

Oh yeah wear cologne as well and wear air max 360 shoes for an extra boost (works if you’re short or already tall and can mog more) also take nardil if you’re aspie, smoke ciggerates and drink whisky for a deeper raspy masculine voice (half joking half not on this one so this is optional, there’s other threads but I just do this cus it’s easier and I sound like less of a pussy)

Don’t listen to this guy OP. He’s one of our most outspoken, convincing PSL aspies, but generally retarded users. He’s unique. Don’t let his long aspie essays fool you, that kind of long speak to convince you he’s correct and to do as he says is literally his day job and at the end of the day; he doesn’t know what he’s talking about on here and is not as knowledgeable as he comes across to someone who is clueless such as yourself.

you are chadlite OP just darken and thicken your brows and sort out the almost monobrow. pull a cheeky smirk on a picture, pulling a blank face and staring into a camera makes anyone look a bit off but for a rating it’s necessary part of the process.

Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong

You just do not like me because you are jealous of the energy I can bring to a room. Something you don't have. ;)

I've known from day 1 btw

OP you are a normie. Anybody that tells you different is a fuckwit. None of these guys have been with girls.

Let's ask the actual slayers, because my experience is only moderate. If we asked actual slayers they would all tell you the same thing as they always do whenever I ask them

@Amnesia @Prettyboy is the OP a Chadlite or HTN?

Give it to him real. Forget what any of these autists or I say... is he above-average looking? To the average every day girl...

2710002 20211114 031256
2709951 20220121 131956
2711541 2711039 20170613 182654 Film3 1

- With one eye's IPD wide
- With overgrown masseter muscles
- With jaws that are too big for your skull
- With extremely pale colouring
- With ginger hair

Is he above-average?

If either of these men say yes I will drop this debate

• +1
Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong

You just do not like me because you are jealous of the energy I can bring to a room. Something you don't have. ;)

I've known from day 1 btw

OP you are a normie. Anybody that tells you different is a fuckwit. None of these guys have been with girls.

Let's ask the actual slayers, because my experience is only moderate. If we asked actual slayers they would all tell you the same thing as they always do whenever I ask them

@Amnesia @Prettyboy is the OP a Chadlite or HTN?

Give it to him real. Forget what any of these autists or I say... is he above-average looking? To the average every day girl...

View attachment 1509666View attachment 1509667View attachment 1509668

- With one eye's IPD wide
- With overgrown masseter muscles
- With jaws that are too big for your skull
- With extremely pale colouring
- With ginger hair

Is he above-average?

If either of these men say yes I will drop this debate
he's chadlite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mustascend, Patient A and MakinItHappenReturn