Paid someone to do my work on Reddit

dmartt5

dmartt5

Iron
Joined
May 18, 2026
Posts
39
Reputation
16
i am so cooked now he’s threatening to tell the school if I don’t give him 200 usd😅 I should not have done this I don’t got that type of money how can I scam him buddy boyos someone pls send help
 
  • JFL
Reactions: sørenyuko
Start playing it rough and intimidating them
 
  • +1
Reactions: dmartt5
i got more moeny than i know what to do with i can send you some
 
i am so cooked now he’s threatening to tell the school if I don’t give him 200 usd😅 I should not have done this I don’t got that type of money how can I scam him buddy boyos someone pls send help
dnr him, take ur chances and ball it out. dont give him any emotional leverage. its ur fault in the first place, js man it out
 
  • +1
Reactions: OgSchaefchen

Similar threads

rc201
Replies
7
Views
37
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
jraxys__
Replies
13
Views
75
Narvinesh1215@
Narvinesh1215@
IronMike
Replies
2
Views
23
IronMike
IronMike
dhahhahwvav
Replies
1
Views
19
Thodian
Thodian
ykls.
Replies
2
Views
25
rollthefuckingdice
rollthefuckingdice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top