Pajeet ascends with Turkish cutie he met on holiday

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

This is sooooo fucking suifeul man. Why do guys who are literal trucels ascend with women who I can only dream about? :feelswhy: if this guy can get her, I should be fucking Beren Saat or Özge Törer. His accent is a mixture of Indian and American. There is no fucking way he would've got shit in the US even if he was on $10k/month. His SMV is ground zero in the West.

Is this all I need to do? Just go on holiday?! They were both on holiday and met in Prague. I wish I was travelling at the same time. I would've cockblocked this nigga and made sure he remained incel :feelsree:

@JohnDoe @StuntmanMike @flippasav

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, flippasav, FascisstChad and 9 others
ANOTHER DAY... ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT A JEET ASCENDING WITH SOME WHITE/WHITE-SKINNED FOID.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: disheartenedcel, Chadeep, 5'7 zoomer and 14 others
Looksmatched.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadeep, Allornothing, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
@CFW432 yo my Hyderabadi nigga. You finally got some representation.

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
BHAI YOU MOG THIS NIGGA TO THE ARCTURUS SOLAR SYSTEM AND BACK, WHY ARE YOU PASSPORTMAXXING AND SETTLING FOR A FAT LTB WHILE THIS JEET HAS YOUR DREAM GIRL?? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, bloomercel and 1 other person
It’s mostly about personality actually. Also these two are looks matched, he’s just gigashort.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadeep, 5'7 zoomer, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
It’s mostly about personality actually. Also these two are looks matched, he’s just gigashort.
looksmatched if everyone above 3 PSL was to vanish tomorrow, muh personality, fuck off bluepill scum!

they 100% are looksmatched, these people are insane if they think otherwise. He has ethnic failo but they are in similar percentiles of looks for their respective races

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, ShowerMaxxing, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
As usual the deathnics here overrate any sort of pale skin woman.

This is a LOOKSMATCHED couple jfc. Only way she mogs him is via height.

• WTF
Reactions: SecularIslamist
That’s literally how I imagine @Gengar looking like

Basically my head image of him

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Looksmatched.
Stfu she is a queen to me. I would empty my entire bank account for her as long as she let me empty my balls in her (at least 3x a week).
BHAI YOU MOG THIS NIGGA TO THE ARCTURUS SOLAR SYSTEM AND BACK, WHY ARE YOU PASSPORTMAXXING AND SETTLING FOR A FAT LTB WHILE THIS JEET HAS YOUR DREAM GIRL?? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
She's not fat 😡

I was actually gonna say I think they look slightly similar :forcedsmile: this one looks a bit more paler.

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
He's muslim so i am happy for him :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 78207 and SecularIslamist

No Gengar mogs him. He's not Indian. He's lightskin Punjabi fakecel.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Stfu she is a queen to me. I would empty my entire bank account for her as long as she let me empty my balls in her (at least 3x a week).

She's not fat 😡

I was actually gonna say I think they look slightly similar :forcedsmile: this one looks a bit more paler.
I think she's actually LTB without makeup but because of her pheno/coloring she still mogs him hard.
If they met in prague then that means it was just "oh look another muslim in a sea of white people, lets talk!" that's probably it. probably no other muslims/ethnics in a 1 mile radius

• Hmm...
over for us

• So Sad
How the fuck did they even meet, how is this even possible nigga :lul:

How do i meet girls my age, every female my age is off to uni whilst i brutally entrepreneur maxx, how do i even obtain jb :feelsgood:

bro being religious cel in todays age is brutal, whilst all my friends are meeting women and going out with non mahram :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: i have to rot in the gym and do jack shit all day

So over, may Allah bless us with jb wives that have white skin :feelscry:

the dark knight batman GIF

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, SecularIslamist and JohnDoe

She's not fat 😡

Unironically this is probably why you struggle to land women.

You put any sort of pale woman on a pedestal and worship her. Women can’t stand subservient men in general.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 78207
@SecularIslamist time you started travelmaxxing and just roaming around in turkiye or eastern europe hoping to find some foid

• +1
Unironically this is probably why you struggle to land women.

You put any sort of pale woman on a pedestal and worship her. Women can’t stand subservient men in general.
@SecularIslamist would you marry a brown skinned turkish foid?

• Love it
I think she's actually LTB without makeup but because of her pheno/coloring she still mogs him hard.
If they met in prague then that means it was just "oh look another muslim in a sea of white people, lets talk!" that's probably it. probably no other muslims/ethnics in a 1 mile radius
@SecularIslamist time you started travelmaxxing and just roaming around in turkiye or eastern europe hoping to find some foid
It's random. I will never be blessed with this kind of luck rotting in my room all day. But even if I was, seriously, I'm far too high inhib. Im too scared to even look in the same direction as women even if I catch them smiling at me. This jeet clearly low inhib mogs. That's what won his this foid. I'm too scared to even swipe right on an app and you expect me to even look at them?
I've told you before I get IOIs abroad but I don't have it in me to actually flirt with a woman. I would probably pass out before I have the mental strength and courage to tell a foid if she wants to grab lunch.

How the fuck did they even meet, how is this even possible nigga :lul:

How do i meet girls my age, every female my age is off to uni whilst i brutally entrepreneur maxx, how do i even obtain jb :feelsgood:

bro being religious cel in todays age is brutal, whilst all my friends are meeting women and going out with non mahram :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: i have to rot in the gym and do jack shit all day

So over, may Allah bless us with jb wives that have white skin :feelscry:

the dark knight batman GIF
We were born in the wrong soyciety. My father never should have immigrated here. I truly belong in villages in the third world.

@SecularIslamist would you marry a brown skinned turkish foid?
Yes OFC. The brown ones are even better man. But brown for a Turkish is still light by curry standards.

• WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe

Nah, he mogs me to death. Pheno + feature mog.

Yes OFC. The brown ones are even better man. But brown for a Turkish, bt curry standards is still light skin.
brown is brown, if her skin is brown she's brown regardless of curry or turksih but if you still want to marry a medium brown turk foid then what exactly do turk foids have that you like? their entire appeal i think for you is their pheno/coloring and having fair-skin is part of that.
And i think you're really gonna regret not atleast giving travelmaxxing/geomaxxing a try, OLD is shit and a waste of time. Literally passportmaxxing for a fat LTB man come the fuck on..

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
It's random. I will never be blessed with this kind of luck rotting in my room all day. But even if I was, seriously, I'm far too high inhib. Im too scared to even look in the same direction as women even if I catch them smiling at me. This jeet clearly low inhib mogs. That's what won his this foid. I'm too scared to even swipe right on an app and you expect me to even look at them?
I've told you before I get IOIs abroad but I don't have it in me to actually flirt with a woman. I would probably pass out before I have the mental strength and courage to tell a foid if she wants to grab lunch.

We were born in the wrong soyciety. My father never should have immigrated here. I truly belong in villages in the third world.
If you can't even pretend to be low inhib abroad with people who you will ne ver meet again then i dunno bhai, best just forget about your dream turk waifu because this is how you get it. Not through OLD.

• So Sad
brown is brown, if her skin is brown she's brown regardless of curry or turksih but if you still want to marry a medium brown turk foid then what exactly do turk foids have that you like? their entire appeal i think for you is their pheno/coloring and having fair-skin is part of that.
Have you seen the Turks in the UK? They are ugly AF 🤢 🤮 Brown or white it really doesn't matter. I never considered them that good looking until I actually visited.

OLD / online is the only way. I'm a rotter and high inhib. I have no other way. This is why I'm happy to marry less than what I might be able to via real life.

Are you gonna ablamaxx?
Isn't abla auntie? :lul:

By the way, I’ve changed my opinion on turk foids.

The other day a random abla “approached” me to ask for some directions while I was in front of my door. She was a strong MTB with hijab on.

And the other day I was sitting with some guy inside of a coffee shop, the one where you drink coffee, and an abla with hijab sat next to us, made eye contact with me and smiled. She was cute as well.

I guess some are nice after all. :Comfy:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea, SecularIslamist and JohnDoe
Have you seen the Turks in the UK? They are ugly AF 🤢 🤮 Brown or white it really doesn't matter. I never considered them that good looking until I actually visited.

OLD / online is the only way. I'm a rotter and high inhib. I have no other way. This is why I'm happy to marry less than what I might be able to via real life.

dont see a lot of turks here but yh they're not attractive. the ones in turkiye can gl on average tho so i get what you mean.
It's over bhai... you gotta travelmaxx to antalya or something and just hope you get lucky

• +1
nigga wat lol

how tall are you son

By the way, I’ve changed my opinion on turk foids.

The other day a random abla “approached” me to ask for some directions while I was in front of my door. She was a strong MTB with hijab on.

And the other day I was sitting with some guy inside of a coffee shop, the one where you drink coffee, and an abla with hijab sat next to us, made eye contact with me and smiled. She was cute as well.

I guess some are nice after all. :Comfy:
Another fakecel post, but yeah they are angels compared to curries and whites. I've had the same experience as well.

how tall are you son
5'7.5 :forcedsmile: but it's okay I Nikeairmaxxx

dont see a lot of turks here but yh they're not attractive. the ones in turkiye can gl on average tho so i get what you mean.
It's over bhai... you gotta travelmaxx to antalya or something and just hope you get lucky
UK is cursed man. It's the same for paki girls too though right?

• +1
Another fakecel post, but yeah they are angels compared to curries and whites. I've had the same experience as well.

5'7.5 :forcedsmile: but it's okay I Nikeairmaxxx

UK is cursed man. It's the same for paki girls too though right?
what country has best women?

what country has best women?
In no particular order: Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Turkey, Syrian Iraq, Lebanon, Israel ( :forcedsmile: ) and Iran..

The phenos here are overlapping.

• JFL

This is sooooo fucking suifeul man. Why do guys who are literal trucels ascend with women who I can only dream about? :feelswhy: if this guy can get her, I should be fucking Beren Saat or Özge Törer. His accent is a mixture of Indian and American. There is no fucking way he would've got shit in the US even if he was on $10k/month. His SMV is ground zero in the West.

Is this all I need to do? Just go on holiday?! They were both on holiday and met in Prague. I wish I was travelling at the same time. I would've cockblocked this nigga and made sure he remained incel :feelsree:

@JohnDoe @StuntmanMike @flippasav

You need to travel outside of the uk for ur success

• So Sad
Kys immediately bhenchod.
It’s true. Personality is more important than looks in most cases.

Most people are LTN to HTN by definition due to bell curve.

If you’re truecel or chad personality doesn’t matter, but it’s unlikely most of y’all reading this are truecel. Rest of it is just locationpill where you’re taxed to oblivion due to low status pheno, religion or nationality but I don’t think that’s the case for most of y’all.

You need to travel outside of the uk for ur success
I'm trying to geomaxxx but via OLD. It's brutal. I'm still doing far better than I would in the UK though...
may Allah smite you
It's true man. These Sephardic and mizrahi foids are COOMFEUL. If they werent Jewish Inswear I'd be simping for them more than any other country. If you don't believe me ask @Crisick I've told him things about Jewish girls that would get me beheaded by Muslims.

so you want MENA stacy?
Yes I'm the number 1 MENAsexual freak on here.

• JFL
LTB

• WTF
I'm trying to geomaxxx but via OLD. It's brutal. I'm still doing far better than I would in the UK though...

It's true man. These Sephardic and mizrahi foids are COOMFEUL. If they werent Jewish Inswear I'd be simping for them more than any other country. If you don't believe me ask @Crisick I've told him things about Jewish girls that would get me beheaded by Muslims.

even shaytan fears you

• JFL

i have heard muslim women are incredibly freaky, is this true

• Hmm...
i have heard muslim women are incredibly freaky, is this true
In the bedroom they can be whatever they want to be. But only after marriage. Anal is strictly forbidden though :forcedsmile:

• JFL
so over, i just want a fiery hot jb foid, in her peak

in this piece of shit society today, niggas have blocked my path to marry 15yo girls, they send them to uni instead of having them married off to a jb money maxxed nigga like me, i don't have any arranged marriage kind of thing since my parents don't really know anyone my age, even i don't know anyone after highschool cuz i've cut them off last year to focus on work,

19, knows nobody, travelling the world filling the void making money, ignoring every single female, if she wants to talk then it should only just be for the sake of marriage which they never want, you see where im going with this, when you are prioritizing deen shit feels impossible

if it was taaruf (getting to know the girl b4 marriage), you think a BRAINWASHED YOUNG FEMALE will even want to get to know you? like some damn robot, meets random ass guy, doesn't know anyone and anything about his family :forcedsmile: like bro shit is over

they want a talking haram phase and getting to know you on an extremely deep level before marriage, only old foids will do talking stage because after all the fun they have, they have no choice because they realise they will be expired :lul::lul:

my choice will be 30yo expired foids, or late 20s :sick:, i don't know how my religious friends are genuinely giving me bluepilled advice :lul: like marrying older women, I WILL 3R if i ever hear this shit again nigga

and mind you they are extremely knowledgeable generally and in deen, they want me to go to some poor village in the levant and go on a search hunt, how can a person of my calibre reach that point not even trying to be egoistic, in the old society women are there to be picked like fruit, they were alot in numbers and from the youngest of ages, and they can get married anytime

hypergamy is so real, jova

Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, SecularIslamist and iloveboobs
In the bedroom they can be whatever they want to be. But only after marriage. Anal is strictly forbidden though :forcedsmile:
thunder will strike you before you ever get close to mecca

• So Sad
so over, i just want a fiery hot jb foid, in her peak

in this piece of shit society today, niggas have blocked my path to marry 15yo girls, they send them to uni instead of having them married off to a jb money maxxed nigga like me, i don't have any arranged marriage kind of thing since my parents don't really know anyone my age, even i don't know anyone after highschool cuz i've cut them off last year to focus on work,

19, knows nobody, travelling the world filling the void making money, ignoring every single female, if she wants to talk then it should only just be for the sake of marriage which they never want, you see where im going with this, when you are prioritizing deen shit feels impossible

if it was taaruf (getting to know the girl b4 marriage), you think a BRAINWASHED YOUNG FEMALE will even want to get to know you? like some damn robot, meets random ass guy, doesn't know anyone and anything about his family :forcedsmile: like bro shit is over

they want a talking haram phase and getting to know you on an extremely deep level before marriage, only old foids will do talking stage because after all the fun they have, they have no choice because they realise they will be expired :lul::lul:

my choice will be 30yo expired foids, or late 20s :sick:, i don't know how my religious friends are genuinely giving me bluepilled advice :lul: like marrying older women, I WILL 3R if i ever hear this shit again nigga

and mind you they are extremely knowledgeable generally and in deen, they want me to go to some poor village in the levant and go on a search hunt, how can a person of my calibre reach that point not even trying to be egoistic, in the old society women are there to be picked like fruit, they were alot in numbers and from the youngest of ages, and they can get married anytime

hypergamy is so real, jova

Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie
Yeah it's over. Only realistic way to do this is Afghanistanmaxxx. Can't even do it in Saudi. That place will look like America by end of this century perhaps.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Diarrhoea and Deleted member 78207

Users who are viewing this thread

Back