Pajeet ascends with Turkish cutie he met on holiday

good for him , why are u hating man:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and irkkedmulatto
betabux delux. Its your typical med/balkan whore. They'd fuck an aboriginal if it had money.

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and SecularIslamist
  • Love it
Yeah it's over. Only realistic way to do this is Afghanistanmaxxx. Can't even do it in Saudi. That place will look like America by end of this century perhaps.
IMG 3120

@Gengar bongo brah really thinks talichad will let him marry an afghan foid in Afghanistan if only he knew :feelsrope::feelsrope:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar and SecularIslamist
View attachment 3103302
@Gengar bongo brah really thinks talichad will let him marry an afghan foid in Afghanistan if only he knew :feelsrope::feelsrope:
I'm aware they're tribalistic. Wasn't talking about myself but was saying hypergamy (as described by @egyptianKang) doesn't exist there. Where there is Islamic values hypergamy cannot exist.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78207 and Diarrhoea
so over, i just want a fiery hot jb foid, in her peak

in this piece of shit society today, niggas have blocked my path to marry 15yo girls, they send them to uni instead of having them married off to a jb money maxxed nigga like me, i don't have any arranged marriage kind of thing since my parents don't really know anyone my age, even i don't know anyone after highschool cuz i've cut them off last year to focus on work,

19, knows nobody, travelling the world filling the void making money, ignoring every single female, if she wants to talk then it should only just be for the sake of marriage which they never want, you see where im going with this, when you are prioritizing deen shit feels impossible

if it was taaruf (getting to know the girl b4 marriage), you think a BRAINWASHED YOUNG FEMALE will even want to get to know you? like some damn robot, meets random ass guy, doesn't know anyone and anything about his family :forcedsmile: like bro shit is over

they want a talking haram phase and getting to know you on an extremely deep level before marriage, only old foids will do talking stage because after all the fun they have, they have no choice because they realise they will be expired :lul::lul:

my choice will be 30yo expired foids, or late 20s :sick:, i don't know how my religious friends are genuinely giving me bluepilled advice :lul: like marrying older women, I WILL 3R if i ever hear this shit again nigga

and mind you they are extremely knowledgeable generally and in deen, they want me to go to some poor village in the levant and go on a search hunt, how can a person of my calibre reach that point not even trying to be egoistic, in the old society women are there to be picked like fruit, they were alot in numbers and from the youngest of ages, and they can get married anytime

hypergamy is so real, jova

Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie
Yeah it's over. Only realistic way to do this is Afghanistanmaxxx. Can't even do it in Saudi. That place will look like America by end of this century perhaps.
JFL at suggesting Afghanistanmaxxing. Enjoy getting killed. They’re very tribal and don’t allow outsiders. Not even the Al Qaeda fighters married women there.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Deleted member 78207
I'm aware they're tribalistic. Wasn't talking about myself but was saying hypergamy (as described by @egyptianKang) doesn't exist there. Where there is Islamic values hypergamy cannot exist.
I disagree even in countries with Islamic Values , hypergamy always exists

View attachment 3103302
I already explained without seeing this, yeah it’s not even the fact he’s a bongo. Not even Al Qaeda fighters married women there despite living there for decades at one point. If they don’t even allow Arabs, despite being the most respected ethnic group in the Islamic community. Pretty brutal.

JFL at suggesting Afghanistanmaxxing. Enjoy getting killed. They’re very tribal and don’t allow outsiders. Not even the Al Qaeda fighters married women there.
I was more saying hypergamy doesn't exist there and it's the only society that can maintain balance between genders. But yeah ofc they are tribalistic.

I disagree even in countries with Islamic Values , hypergamy always exists
Hypergamy in it's natural state that is. Women have always been hypergamous. But not to this degree in the West (mostly due to feminism). Yeah in Afghanistan they still probably want a richer, better looking and taller guy (water). But they're not as retarded as western women.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 78207 and irkkedmulatto
BECAUSE HE HAS A BIG INDIAN COCK (BIC) AND YOU HAV3 A CLIT DICK! 🇮🇳🍆
IMG 3455

• Ugh..
Ethnics coping HARD itt

i have htb arabs in my dms trying to engage with me jfl, they are all brainwashed stupid women, won't let me talk to their fathers, i refuse to engage with them without seeing their father's first, it's over nigga, i actually accept reality and will be celibate until i become a jihadi and die to a jewish missile if i ever live to see that day

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
her brother's reaction

Attachments

• rapidsave.com_least_racist_turk-t7o4ix59g1cd1.mp4
    7.5 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe, SecularIslamist and XtrovertNTnormalfag
I was more saying hypergamy doesn't exist there and it's the only society that can maintain balance between genders. But yeah ofc they are tribalistic.
What do you mean by hypergamy exactly?
i have htb arabs in my dms trying to engage with me jfl, they are all brainwashed stupid women, won't let me talk to their fathers, i refuse to engage with them without seeing their father's first, it's over nigga, i actually accept reality and will be celibate until i become a jihadi and die to a jewish missile if i ever live to see that day
First time I’ve heard of muzzie foids refusing to a meeting with their dad. Are you a virgin?

Are you a virgin?
Yeah im a virgin, just turned 19

First time I’ve heard of muzzie foids refusing to a meeting with their dad.
Most of them want to talk until they are
”ready” or some shit, without wali supervision, and their fathers probably won’t let them get near any males tbh since they want their daughters to get a degree and finish studying, that’s probably why they are too scared to give me their dads number, cuz “what the hell is my daughter doing talking to this nigga, she’s supposed to be studying” moment

+ i already said that any girl above 25 will have you meet with their father easily because they know if they keep delaying they will be expired, muzzie foids are mostly easy to have their fathers to meet

It’s just that all of these girls that have engaged with me are 15-19, i have one last female that i like she was in the same highschool (female only compound) so we used to go home together (her father was the driver and our homes were near), but she is the only child and is studying hard in uni, F**** MAN, this will be the last straw :feelscry: if it doesn’t work, it’s truly over, she is levantine stacy no joke :lul: probably the best looking i’ve seen, i remember her calling my name to sit in the front of the car, her voice had me in a trance, i think my heart skipped a beat, good old days :feelscry:

She probably forgot about my ass anyways, some other chaddam is in her mind :feelsohgod: F everything

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
her brother's reaction
There's literally a pajeet right behind him JFL
Screenshot 20240817 224126

What do you mean by hypergamy exactly?
Woman chasing chads. Afghan men have their women on lock (as they should). They have no conception of chad. Ofc they want taller, GL and rich. Who doesn't. But ithwir demands are reasonable and they can be realistic, unlike western whores.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe, Gengar and Deleted member 78207

Users who are viewing this thread

Back