Pajeet culturally enriches Markham (Toronto's China Town)

@Jason Voorhees this is what i was telling u abt. never move to like toronto where mass indian immigration takes place.

you'll fail to assimilate properly and no white girls will like you. and even if you do assimilate you'll be stereotyped as hell in the crossfire just for being brown.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger, Kristin, Jason Voorhees and 4 others
@Jason Voorhees this is what i was telling u abt. never move to like toronto where mass indian immigration takes place.

you'll fail to assimilate properly and no white girls will like you. and even if you do assimilate you'll be stereotyped as hell in the crossfire just for being brown.
Tfw no cute white gf :(

• So Sad
Reactions: Deprived
Tfw no cute white gf :(
u can get a white girl easily where I am.

There's a good amt of indian people, even a lot of 2nd gen indians like to stick together where I live. But usually it's only the uglier ones that form large indian only friend groups. You'll never see any of them date a white girl

In comparison, I noticed that good looking indians tend to venture out and assimilate a lot easier with white, black, and asian people. They're the ones I see most with non-indian girlfriends. Definetely harder to achieve as an FOB though

• Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
u can get a white girl easily where I am.

There's a good amt of indian people, even a lot of 2nd gen indians like to stick together where I live. But usually it's only the uglier ones that form large indian only friend groups. You'll never see any of them date a white girl

In comparison, I noticed that good looking indians tend to venture out and assimilate a lot easier with white, black, and asian people. They're the ones I see most with non-indian girlfriends. Definetely harder to achieve as an FOB though
Why do Indians travel in big packs ?

the ones that grew up in the west, or the ones that moved there?
Either or, I usually see them only walking around in big friend groups.
Someone recommended ethnics avoid doing this because it makes women feel intimidated

Either or, I usually see them only walking around in big friend groups.
Someone recommended ethnics avoid doing this because it makes women feel intimidated
When you're ugly it's easier to be around other ugly people. That's why indians will form big groups. Also noticed most indians have very ethnic sounding names. Latino and Middle eastern names sound more european adjacent. Asian parents give their kids a foreign name and a "white name" so they can assimilate better. They're also less, well, less subhuman.

In general most immigrants try to assimilate and copy the countries customs. Meanwhile most Indian immigrants are unapologetically indian and carry on most of the mannerisms they learned in india here.

I do see other ethnicities, including white ppl, have one-race only groups but I think I see indians do it most by far.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies