Pajeet families are looksmins

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Have a wedding to attend, pajeet cousins kept mocking my curly hair saying it was ugly and looked stupid and told me to straighten it, JFL I’ve seen more mires and more results with girls since I got a perm.

I remember when I first picked up bjj and judo and lifting I was told by my cousins “there’s no point, people are bigger than you, you’ll always lose. Even if you do beat them they can just train and beat you”

JFL at these clowns, I’m so glad I’ve fucking ascended above these retards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, SubhumanCurrycel, .👽. and 4 others
Tell them to shut the fuck up, Those kinds of people are bluepilled idiots who will always try to believe their delusional lies and gaslight you, People like that are not good for your life even if they are family who gives a shit.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and FailedNormieManlet
Tell them to shut the fuck up, Those kinds of people are bluepilled idiots who will always try to believe their delusional lies and gaslight you, People like that are not good for your life even if they are family who gives a shit.
Nah raging will only encourage them. I’ve mainly just said “yeah I’m going to have to go bald haha”, only my other cousin (who i fucking helped him break out from toxic pajeet crab mindset is being nice)

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 14905
Makes me laugh when Pakis/Indians talk about white families being so bad when every Pajeet family I have met tries their absolute best to fuck their childrens lives up.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Lmao, Deleted member 7098 and 4 others
Makes me laugh when Pakis/Indians talk about white families being so bad when every Pajeet family I have met tries their absolute best to fuck their childrens lives up.
My parents have been totally fine with my hair and have said MULTIPLE times how nice it is.

It’s only my cousins trying to fuck with me. I’ve mainly remained silent and calm about it, but the nigga making fun of me is balding, shorter than me, fat and is getting an arranged marriage.

I don’t want to leave a bad impression with family, so I’ve not ripped the guy a new asshole

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
They don’t want to see you ascend. Fuck them. People like to drag others down with them and keep them down.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Ethnic families are a fucking joke, They ruin their children's lives just because they want a retirement plan. Literally only teach you how to become a worker slave for them so they can be cared for when they are old, They don't care about their children they don't put them in sports they malnourish them and give them the wrong foods to eat, (carbs and fast food shit) Even your siblings are brainwashed by your parents, I tried to blackpill my brother but he listened to my parents too much and he wonders why he feels suicidal and depressed my parents are fucking jokes and they are the reason why i suffer, I only care about my mom because she put me on hgh and i grew to average height which stopped a lot of my depression (cause of my fucking looks jfl) but still she's attention seeking and abusive

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 16392 and FailedNormieManlet
Crabs in a Bucket mentality is quite prevalent within our South Asian cultures. It's all about keeping you in control and seeing you not succeed. Fucking trash ass motherfuckers would rather force little Anil to studycel in a room 24/7 then enroll him into a high T athletic program so he can develop skills, both athetic and communication.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 9670 and FailedNormieManlet
They don’t want to see you ascend. Fuck them. People like to drag others down with them and keep them down.
100% it’s crabs in a bucket. My cousin (who is getting married) is seething at the fact I got offered a marriage at 21 while he never and had to resort to being arranged at 30.

Ethnic families are a fucking joke, They ruin their children's lives just because they want a retirement plan. Literally only teach you how to become a worker slave for them so they can be cared for when they are old, They don't care about their children they don't put them in sports they malnourish them and give them the wrong foods to eat, (carbs and fast food shit) Even your siblings are brainwashed by your parents, I tried to blackpill my brother but he listened to my parents too much and he wonders why he feels suicidal and depressed my parents are fucking jokes and they are the reason why i suffer, I only care about my mom because she put me on hgh and i grew to average height which stopped a lot of my depression (cause of my fucking looks jfl) but still she's attention seeking and abusive
I feel you there. I saved my brothers and cousins though, their parents warned them not to lift weights with me because they’ll get injured etc. they disobeyed, and ended up enjoying lifting and shit which made them question their parents

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
Crabs in a Bucket mentality is quite prevalent within our South Asian cultures. It's all about keeping you in control and seeing you not succeed. Fucking trash ass motherfuckers would rather force little Anil to studycel in a room 24/7 then enroll him into a high T athletic program so he can develop skills, both athetic and communication.
Yeah 100%, my mum has tried to spread the crabs mentality to me but I refuse it. She calls me an idiot for sticking to my morals

good thing i only see the rest of family once every 2 years

Update jfl my 5ft3 balding fat cousin just told me he is looking out for me and told me I’d look better if I shaved….

These fucking delusional curries man

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
Update jfl my 5ft3 balding fat cousin just told me he is looking out for me and told me I’d look better if I shaved….

These fucking delusional curries man
Over for that turbo manlet, Balding, curry and below 5'4, ITS OVER :forcedsmile:

• +1
Over for that turbo manlet, Balding, curry and below 5'4, ITS OVER :forcedsmile:
It’s unbelievably over for him. He even has fucking schizophrenia and is on anti psychotics….

Idk htf this nigga is making fun of me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
It’s unbelievably over for him. He even has fucking schizophrenia and is on anti psychotics….

Idk htf this nigga is making fun of me
That nigga needs to be cucked so he can learn :forcedsmile: He will wise up and mini blackpills will enter his mind

• +1
That nigga needs to be cucked so he can learn :forcedsmile: He will wise up and mini blackpills will enter his mind
My parents are blackpilling as fuck. When they were searching for marriages for him (you know how the bride has to meet the groom in front of family) me and my brother were NOT invited specifically because we would mog him and the woman might take interest in us and that’ll cause a fight amongst families (btw this has happened before in other Bengali families)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Deleted member 14905
completely that. they want to see u suceed a little bit, so they are secure and so they can flex on pajeet friends, but u cant suceed more than them, because then u will realise u dobt need them and they will look bad because some fuckig crab in their bucket has done better than them, so they werent all that special at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and FailedNormieManlet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back