Pajeeta gets beaten to pulp by her white bf but somehow it's brown men's fault

97baHater

97baHater

If you can't climb out, drag others down

how is that brown man's fault?

JBW takes no prisoner and you can never lose as a white.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadeep, rg1235, Jamaldickjavontus and 37 others
Damn i hope one day I can treat some foid this way and have her blame herself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Chadeep, BeanletMogger and 17 others
I actually think physically checking a bitch is important to keep respect and loyalty in a relo. Women act like overgrown children, kids need a smack every now and then too

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 160cmcurry, Chadeep, BeanletMogger and 13 others
From . Net

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and mayo mogger
Least self hating south asian:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, rg1235, BeanletMogger and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 56659 and ggg.tv🤫
She said it so casually “we’re both victims of childhood trauma”

And what? Ravi or Mundeep isn’t? If he slapped yo stanking poojeeta ass up you would blame it on his skin colour, not his upbringing

When you’re this guy it’s generationally caused abuse

IMG 0233

When it’s this guy it’s abuse caused by a shitty childhood

IMG 3705

Gas all poojeetas

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, Chadeep, rg1235 and 21 others

And what? Ravi or Mundeep isn’t? If he slapped yo stanking poojeeta ass up you would blame it on his skin colour, not his upbringing

View attachment 2986200

View attachment 2986205

Gas all poojeetas
Pojeetas self hate needs to be studied :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, rg1235, RecessedChinCel and 7 others

View attachment 2986200

tbh curry men go through more abuse from parents , as a poojeta all you have to do is not dress like a whore and not marrying intercaste

muhhh but i want to dress like a white women [ when i have the body of a fat pig]

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry, Chadeep, RecessedChinCel and 8 others

View attachment 2986200

Gas all poojeetas
Is that @shieldzz :forcedsmile:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet and mayo mogger
Pojeetas self hate needs to be studied :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I keep seeing these shitty “don’t take pakistani men” tiktoks or “man or bear, I know I won’t be choosing an Indian man”

Like who the fuck do you think you are tattijeeta?

IMG 4002

IMG 4004

“Oh em gee!!! He is sooooo victim of childhood trauma, I would cook him yummy round roti mmmm 😌😌😌

IMG 4003

IMG 4005

“lock this painchaud up, stupid woman abuser, fucks you!!!!!!!”

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, BeanletMogger, Jamaldickjavontus and 12 others
tbh curry men go through more abuse from parents , as a poojeta all you have to do is not dress like a whore and not marrying intercaste

muhhh but i want to dress like a white women [ when i have the body of a fat pig]
My dad beat the fuck out of me from ages 8-9 all the way till I was even 16 :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

I never abused my girlfriend for the time I was with her, which was 3 years, but nah, poojeeta thinks I’m an innate abuser

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, Jamaldickjavontus, aesthetic beauty and 4 others
I keep seeing these shitty “don’t take pakistani men” tiktoks or “man or bear, I know I won’t be choosing an Indian man”

Like who the fuck do you think you are tattijeeta?

View attachment 2986214

View attachment 2986216

“Oh em gee!!! He is sooooo victim of childhood trauma, I would cook him yummy round roti mmmm 😌😌😌

View attachment 2986218

View attachment 2986219

“lock this painchaud up, stupid woman abuser, fucks you!!!!!!!”
Any woman who thinks like that is beyond brainwashed

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, Chadeep, rg1235 and 3 others
Any woman who thinks like that is beyond brainwashed
It’s the reason we’re all on this site my brotha, the theory of looks/lookism

Attractive guys will be loved while subhumans will suffer for being born the way they are, it’s a disability in translation :ogre:

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: 160cmcurry, Jamaldickjavontus, mayo mogger and 1 other person
same shit with white women who get harassed/raped by ethnics (while voting for mass-immigration) and then blame white/slav men.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, RecessedChinCel, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
i can’t even follow her logic.
How did she even manage to blame curry brah

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, 97baHater and coispet
Justice for my curry brothers

All pakis, Indians, bengalis, Sri Lankans must unite :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry, mayo mogger, Chadeep and 4 others
My dad beat the fuck out of me from ages 8-9 all the way till I was even 16 :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

I never abused my girlfriend for the time I was with her, which was 3 years, but nah, poojeeta thinks I’m an innate abuser
Damn, that's fucked up bro, pojeetas are evil
Justice for my curry brothers

All pakis, Indians, bengalis, Sri Lankans must unite :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Imma support yall even tho I'm not curry, we must support each other as ethnics

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and coispet
I actually think physically checking a bitch is important to keep respect and loyalty in a relo. Women act like overgrown children, kids need a smack every now and then too
It's ok if you do it with an open hand
They actually even like that shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico and ShowerMaxxing
same shit with white women who get harassed/raped by ethnics (while voting for mass-immigration) and then blame white/slav men.
I love the mental gymnastics they use.

"There once was a man who was so poor and so oppressed he had to rape bitches to get by" :feelsgah:

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, Chadeep, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
White makes right!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and 97baHater
It’s the reason we’re all on this site my brotha, the theory of looks/lookism

Attractive guys will be loved while subhumans will suffer for being born the way they are, it’s a disability in translation :ogre:
Also depends on location

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Asian males are doomed from birth

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, ShowerMaxxing and 97baHater
Pajeetas are the most entitled and ugliest women they are actually sheboon tier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44368, Costcosuperstore and 97baHater
TOTAL PAJEET DEATH!!!

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and 97baHater
At least black women are race loyal
because they're too ugly to get with white dudes lmao plus black men have higher SMV than black women
I don't see many indian girls who date outside their race either. Only the latina/mena passing ones can

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry
because they're too ugly to get with white dudes lmao plus black men have higher SMV than black women
I don't see many indian girls who date outside their race either. Only the latina/mena passing ones can
Not really black women are just loyal, they like their men more

thats kind of what i said
You said they don't date white men because they are too ugly, well no they don't date that much white men because their preference is black

Ugly black women can still get attractive white men. I don’t know why people still don’t understand that women have infinite SMV
IMG 0814
IMG 0815

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ShowerMaxxing and 97baHater
You said they don't date white men because they are too ugly, well no they don't date that much white men because their preference is black
plus black men have higher SMV than black women
Also, I see plenty of mixed/lightskin girls dating outside their race. But yeah most black girls go for black dudes

• +1
plus black men have higher SMV than black women
this is just black man cope lmao. Sure in proportion black men have higher SMV because black men do well when competing with other men. But women, no matter what, will always have more options than a man.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Costcosuperstore, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
only when they get physical

all the girls I dated tried to either play smack me or smack/tackle/pin me down during arguments but i was able to immediatly and easily overpowewr them (most of the time, except when dating bjj fighter chicks then id have to roll with them a bit before domming)

• +1
In Toronto they date out all the time and it's only with white men. ive rarely seen them with other races.

even more than EA women.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and 97baHater

View attachment 2986200

View attachment 2986205

Gas all poojeetas
hahahhah incel

stupid indian

you are my fan

u wanna be like me

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, coispet and 97baHater
I have seen a group of Indian females today and wow I was shocked... I saw zero humans. i mean not even animals just insects. straight up grass hoppers and praying mantis in human size. and i am seeing more non humans every day since everywhere is taking A LOT of female immigrants from india

why do you think indian males have brahmacharya (12 years of complete celibacy). u think a white would have this challenge, a black, a arab, etc. no because their women are actually human. it is tough to go even 1month of celibacy with all the beautiful girls walking the streets.

but if you are indian then man must it be easy when every single female it feels like is NOT EVEN HUMAN. straight up disgusting shit

i get indian males completely. not even one millilitre of semen is worth 10,000 indian females. just stay celibate dude fuck this shit

• JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry, Chadeep, Deleted member 67869 and 3 others