PAJEETA GETS BWC CAKE FOR HER BIRTHDAY LMFAO

Feel bad for the cousin that’s marrying this whore :lul::lul:
how many goats and kilos of massala powder is the husband going to give for the dowry when he marries this bwc pajeeta slut ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SomaliMax, Deleted member 88772, 6PSLcel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 88772, FaceandBBC and 1 other person
nigga dont give me this agrument muh top tier cucks mughal were raping and kidnapping every fucking women in the kingdom under their rule

by marrying their daughter they actually kept that area under a somewhat soft hindu rules

and btw the ones they married off became queens

and the ones mughals married off to us became rakhels [ concubines]
No, there were no recorded instances of Mughal princesses marrying Rajput rulers. While Rajput princesses frequently married Mughal emperors, the reverse was not as common.
From Wikipedia btw

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 88772, 6PSLcel and mayo mogger
burn her alive while stoning her then throw her off a building 30 seconds before she dies

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and 6PSLcel
over for your iq thinking i must be curry cause i said this vid is old
4292337 aalzw59yb1fd1

From Wikipedia btw
Babur's daughter married Baba Shadi Shaheed, a rajput Akbar's niece was married to Man Singh

thats all i know but were many more

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
If I ever see her I am white again

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, watah and 6PSLcel
Babur's daughter married Baba Shadi Shaheed, a rajput Akbar's niece was married to Man Singh

thats all i know but were many more
Overall it was extremely rare still while the opposite was common. Rajputs in general are overhyped by RSS and BJP copers because they were Hindus. They failed to defend against foreign invaders. Many foreign powers plundered their land endlessly, they were self centered and kept fighting among themselves and had no real power. Marathas in comparison were much more successful at keeping the british and mughals at bay and were much more powerful.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, 6PSLcel and mayo mogger
Overall it was extremely rare still while the opposite was common. Rajputs in general are overhyped by RSS and BJP copers because they were Hindus. They failed to defend against foreign invaders. Many foreign powers plundered their land endlessly, they were self centered and kept fighting among themselves and had no real power. Marathas in comparison were much more successful at keeping the british and mughals at bay and had actual unity.

agree , most lost due to muh only kshatriyas should fight brahh , even their cooks were kshatriyas thats why we were outnumber every fucking time thats why i dont agree with verna and caste system the ones who are capable or well built should fight irrespective of caste

if our actual native population were allowed to participate we would have overwhelemed those mongol r@pe childern

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and 6PSLcel
where do some of yall niggas find this shit

• JFL
Won’t load

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: infini, deepfuckingvalue and 6PSLcel
her poop smeels like curry

• JFL
agree , most lost due to muh only kshatriyas should fight brahh , even their cooks were kshatriyas thats why we were outnumber every fucking time thats why i dont agree with verna and caste system the ones who are capable or well built should fight irrespective of caste

if our actual native population were allowed to participate we would have overwhelemed those mongol r@pe childern
@6PSLcel reading this ancient indian state affairs discourse under his thread

Tom and jerry laugh

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, Deleted member 88772 and 6PSLcel
@brucewayne78 im coming to your state , delhi women aint it bc find me hqnp mountain gardening stacy
>Mountain gardening stacy
> HQNP

Choose one

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mayo mogger, rand anon and 6PSLcel
Somebodys daughter

• JFL
Man y'all stfu this makes me hard

ITT: Incels jealous of a cake

Wtf is this oh hell naawww