Pajeetmaxxing in slav shitholes

Even this week one polish girl wanted to cheat with some ethnic guys from pakistan and was killed like i said polish women despise Polish guys and they want just guys with other skin than white

https://www.thefirstnews.com/articl...39228

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, traveler, poopoohead and 3 others
Balts literally look like mongoloids e.g. @Anstrum95 unless you're talking about extinct minority that lasted till 1800s which still has mongoloid ancestry.
He is an Estonian monkey, the least human species in Europe i believe by autosomal dna (highest WHG i believe) making them look like some other humanoid species.

Lithuanians are pure af though, but not more then Albanians to be fair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, Chadeep, Deleted member 21661 and 3 others
This guy is a pua scammer. His channel is full of such content. He pays them to participate in his videos and retards like you buy tutorials from him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, justinzayn, ReadBooksEveryday and 4 others
Thats true! Balkan people, Sarmatians (so-called Polaks), Balts and Shqiptars (so-called Albanians) are the most pure proto european genetic stock, with most similar language to spoken PIE

@St.TikTokcel we found da motherload of copes, struck gold!

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Jason Voorhees
This guy is a pua scammer. His channel is full of such content. He pays them to participate in his videos and retards like you buy tutorials from him

I know he pays nigga. Lmao read the OP.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
This is Poland, that country is busted, but yes Just Be Ethnic is law, Water Is Wet, Brendio is Aryan, Rich Can't Be Incel, Many Such Cases, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, ReadBooksEveryday, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Must be very lucky to be him :feelskek:

Believe me or not i know a man like that too... he knows the children are not his though... but... he thinks it is a family :feelsrope:

This is life worse than rotting on faggots.org... but some men think this is NORMAL :feelsrope::feelsautistic::feelscry:
It's fine if u adopt
But cucked if it's your wife's children

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and Jason Voorhees
Ive never seen pajeet with polish foid. I live in one of the biggest city here. Sometimes i see tall gooks with beckies tho

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Jason Voorhees
Also tall niggers can do well here

• +1
Probably because of history or upbringing also lefist propaganda. Back then because of communism, anything overseas seemed better. currently Polish girls have never had much experience with guys from abroad all their lives when they go to study in larger cities they want to meet some exotic guy because they think it's better than an ordinary Pole. So u just need to be ethnic to get some laids in Poland. But when u are Polish men u must bet 6'2 chadlite face to be attractive kinda brutall. Its big issues here and hot topic on polish blackpil and redpill forums

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, poopoohead, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
Gypsies are common only in Balkans right? They also seem to generally have different pheno compared to curries tbh.
Download 5
Download 4
Download 3

my father is literally the first guy.

• +1
It's fine if u adopt
But cucked if it's your wife's children
He never had his own children though... i would understand if a man with children wifed up a woman with children...

But wifing up a woman with kids when you are childless yourself... idk... this is IMO cuckoldry of the next level, how do they even sleep at night... :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and optimisticzoomer
Probably because of history or upbringing also lefist propaganda. Back then because of communism, anything overseas seemed better. currently Polish girls have never had much experience with guys from abroad all their lives when they go to study in larger cities they want to meet some exotic guy because they think it's better than an ordinary Pole. So u just need to be ethnic to get some laids in Poland. But when u are Polish men u must bet 6'2 chadlite face to be attractive kinda brutall. Its big issues here and hot topic on polish blackpil and redpill forums
I think it's more about money and status in Poland tbh. Atleast that is what I've heard about polish women on online forums.

• Hmm...
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Polish Chincel
If you’re a fornigher in their shithole country, you will 100% be seen as an exotic unless you’re pure FOB .

The thing is most foreigners in those countries are either nearby countries folk or extremely shudra FOB curries (that smell bad too) . No one else goes there because they are terrible places to live in (hot head mentality, still old school Soviet ways, etc. etc.)

So in conclusion jf you’re a decent looking Pajeet , you will do just fine (and be able to slay). Of course you will make some local poles (like @russiancel ) unhappy. But who gives a fuck . Just don’t try to act high T and alpha. Those masc ogres will fuck you up.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, poopoohead, Deleted member 21661 and 2 others
I think it's more about money and status in Poland tbh. Atleast that is what I've heard about polish women on online forums.
maybe in the past but now they dont care. They can easly have financial freedom by themselfs. Ofc they are some golddiggers but they mostly go for arabic guys. But they will prefer to still live with BBC in africa in tent than with mtn Polish guy in nice house

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218, ReadBooksEveryday and Jason Voorhees
If you’re a fornigher in their shithole country, you will 100% be seen as an exotic unless you’re pure FOB .

The thing is most foreigners in those countries are either nearby countries folk or extremely shudra FOB curries (that smell bad too) . No one else goes there because they are terrible places to live in (hot head mentality, still old school Soviet ways, etc. etc.)

So in conclusion jf you’re a decent looking Pajeet , you will do just fine (and be able to slay). Of course you will make some local poles (like @russiancel ) unhappy. But who gives a fuck . Just don’t try to act high T and alpha. Those masc ogres will fuck you up.
there are some clubs that mostly ethnic guys are going and polish girls who wants ethnics. Its easy slays for them there

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and ReadBooksEveryday
In his thumbnail the girls are always blonde translate this as you wish.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and ReadBooksEveryday
Curries don't have a set pheno themselves, and balkan romani are the purest ones, they are more then half indian dna wise, with iranian being second, and balkan native third by just 10%
@TRUE_CEL does ur Balkan foid friend who rated me look curry?? :feelsthink: :feelsthink:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Gengar
Numbers game I guess

in every way Polish women prefer more ethnic guys than native polish men u have shit info
When you say ethnic, who exactly are you referring to? I know one thing for sure, they don't like brown guys.

@Hypemenik how would a 6ft3 curly haired ethnic with a British accent do in Poland?

When you say ethnic, who exactly are you referring to? I know one thing for sure, they don't like brown guys.
SMV in Poland
1.BBC
2.Meds
3.Arabic
4.Indian/Asian
5.Native Polish men
only 5 is over
Girls in Poland loves BBC only some guys dont like black people but its only in small cities.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and Jason Voorhees
SMV in Poland
1.BBC
2.Meds
3.Arabic
4.Indian/Asian
5.Native Polish men
only 5 is over
Girls in Poland loves BBC only some guys dont like black people but its only in small cities.
Ethnics should be careful in Poland. It's full of skinheads. Instead of slaying pussy they'll be made to eat the pavement if they meddle with one.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Polish Chincel
But I’m not chad facially

Otherwise I wouldn’t be here

Why do polish foids love ethnics?

In the uk I see many polish foids with curries

• +1
SMV in Poland
1.BBC
2.Meds
3.Arabic
4.Indian/Asian
5.Native Polish men
only 5 is over
What about lightskins?

And what about a guy like safiir on TikTok?

• +1
Slavic women seem insane. Crazy cold hearted bitches and not even hot. Don't LTR one she will divorce rape you and take everything plus you don't want your kids mom being one of those demon. I knew a lot of Slavic immigrant foids at school, and they were all cold crazy bitches, never got the meme about them here.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Mewton, hopecel and 2 others
Slavic women seem insane. Crazy cold hearted bitches and not even hot. Don't LTR one she will divorce rape you and take everything plus you don't want your kids mom being one of those demon. I knew a lot of Slavic immigrant foids at school, and they were all cold crazy bitches, never got the meme about them here.
You're probably not brown. That's why your experience is different.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Razeb, Deleted member 24444 and Jason Voorhees
But I’m not chad facially

Otherwise I wouldn’t be here

Why do polish foids love ethnics?

In the uk I see many polish foids with curries

• +1
What about lightskins?

And what about a guy like safiir on TikTok?
safir would be god here ngl.
U are 6 3 and not white so its high smv here

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Chadelite
What dating apps are best? If you are 19 years old since most foids that age don’t use tinder

Why are you encouraging ethnics to come to your shithole.. While you complain about ethnics stealing your women you are giving them an open invitation to come to your country and fuck your women. Mirin IQ @St.TikTokcel @Ketamine

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, hopecel and poopoohead
Why are you encouraging ethnics to come to your shithole.. While you complain about ethnics stealing your women you are giving them an open invitation to come to your country and fuck your women. Mirin IQ @St.TikTokcel @Ketamine
He's helping his fellow inkwell brothas out. One man's trash is another man's treasure.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Polish Chincel, Chadelite and 1 other person
i dont care about polish women its better to fuck 2 psl curry than p0lish slut

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Mewton, hopecel and 6 others

Idc about humans/women they can die

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Polish Chincel and Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218, exo and Deleted member 24444