Pajeets smuggling gold in their ass now

@wsada... do you have anything to say?

• WTF
Reactions: wsada
Is it so common for curries to avail of free stuff that by not doing so made him the first passenger out of thousands to turn it down hence raising suspicion?

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and yeeyeeslayer
Is it so common for curries to avail of free stuff that by not doing so made him the first passenger out of thousands to turn it down hence raising suspicion?
Yeah I was thinking the same.

There was some shit in Bali a few years ago where pajeet tourists were clearing out the hotel rooms, even the ice trays

the ruler of your country is a curry

Yes, but it is less an Indian thing and more of a poverty thing.

Most Indians are poor (and not in the western poor sense) so yes. Most of the ones who are well off now had poor as fuck parents or grew up poor and still have poverty mentality.

When I was a kid, my dad used to take home all the little shampoo/soap bottles from hotels for example.

You’ll see this type of thing occur frequently at restaurants/hotels/airports with Chinese/Eastern Europeans/South Asians tbh. Basically any group that has recently gotten richer but is still mentally stuck in poverty mindset.

• +1
Reactions: zura and Chinacurry
Are they low IQ?

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry