Pajootas in private like black guys

CriminalLurker

CriminalLurker

I like lurking
I would say a good chunk of foids that approach me are pajootas or noodles. We're told the opposite, that they don't like black guys. But I never see it. I know this is just 1 screenshot but this is what normally happens. This north indian foid for example messaged me first telling me to shake my dreads and that im a nonchalant dread head (I have curls) Cant even get it right :feelskek:. Then she kept boosting my ego with comments like that jfl. I would mark this post as lifefuel but unfortunately im not really attracted to them, :feelsbadman: this one was high mtn-low htn atleast so I gave her a chance (Yes I did bash her skull in for saying the n word)

Attachments

• IMG_2483 (1).jpg
    IMG_2483 (1).jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, WishIHadBBC, Chadeep and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, truthhurts, noobs and 7 others
So did you smash or nah?

• +1
Reactions: CriminalLurker
I've been preaching this shit for a while. JBB is law. The only reason they'll avoid LTR is because of their tyrant parents and shit rep black men have for LTR. srs.

• +1
Reactions: nathan, 📎♿️⚙️, WishIHadBBC and 2 others
Cope

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: noobs and CriminalLurker
It’s true. The only Indian girls I know have jungle fever in private. I’ve never seen them with boyfriends or ltrs. They’re all under 25 so it’s a different generation

Plus deep down I think they know top tier white guys won’t settle for them or aren’t interested

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, moredatesmorerapes, Imretarded? and 1 other person
It’s true. The only Indian girls I know have jungle fever in private. I’ve never seen them with boyfriends or ltrs. They’re all under 25 so it’s a different generation

Plus deep down I think they know top tier white guys won’t settle for them or aren’t interested
I don't think ive ever seen indian girl black guy couple in my life

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Same. But they do fuck on the dl

A lot of women are still secretive about their hook up preferences. The most out spoken are white women

• +1
Probably cause black guys arent attracted to them like me and just hit and dip

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I would say a good chunk of foids that approach me are pajootas or noodles. We're told the opposite, that they don't like black guys. But I never see it. I know this is just 1 screenshot but this is what normally happens. This north indian foid for example messaged me first telling me to shake my dreads and that im a nonchalant dread head (I have curls) Cant even get it right :feelskek:. Then she kept boosting my ego with comments like that jfl. I would mark this post as lifefuel but unfortunately im not really attracted to them, :feelsbadman: this one was high mtn-low htn atleast so I gave her a chance (Yes I did bash her skull in for saying the n word)
That's disgusting
Even North Indian Poojeetas are Poojeetas

Even the best looking ones, will pop out PSL 3s and 4s

If I were black I'd be running the hardest BBC game tryna LTR a White HTB

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and CriminalLurker
I've been preaching this shit for a while. JBB is law. The only reason they'll avoid LTR is because of their tyrant parents and shit rep black men have for LTR. srs.
Keep preaching, Preacher!

• +1
Indians are the blackest after blacks . What were u expecting? They do like darker masculine guys even tho lightskin is more preferred . Btw what kind of noodles approach u?

• +1
In the Caribbean, it happens all the time. Indian women get trains ran on them by BM there and Blindian mixes are very common.

In America, there's more of a divide but I wouldn't say Indian women are "hard" for flings and such. I went to a college with an Indian population and it wasn't that unusual for them to hook up. It's the long term that's much harder.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and CriminalLurker
Indians are the blackest after blacks . What were u expecting? They do like darker masculine guys even tho lightskin is more preferred . Btw what kind of noodles approach u?
Not the OP but I bet it's Filipinas. Filipinos are more sociable than other Asians and have the highest rate of mixing with Black people(and Latinos).

• +1
That's disgusting
Even North Indian Poojeetas are Poojeetas

Even the best looking ones, will pop out PSL 3s and 4s

If I were black I'd be running the hardest BBC game tryna LTR a White HTB
True lol. As Indians we are bound to them. If I was white or black won't even bother with them. Especially when they have shittiest bodies known to mankind

• +1
Reactions: CriminalLurker and greycel
True lol. As Indians we are bound to them. If I was white or black won't even bother with them. Especially when they have shittiest bodies known to mankind
They also got that repugnant body odour that they are always tryna mask

The best looking ones are all the same

Pajeeta truly is a death sentence for the bloodline :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: CriminalLurker and Ascеnd
Not the OP but I bet it's Filipinas. Filipinos are more sociable than other Asians and have the highest rate of mixing with Black people(and Latinos).
Filipinos go for any race lmao. I literally seen an actual balding 5’4 Indian guy in his 40s with a young Filipino wife

• +1
Mostly Vietnamese, Korean, Cambodians, and I had a filipina whasian that tried to get me into a ltr she had Kyedae pheno. Spitting image of her

Hood, BBCmaxxed Indian bitches that say nigga are so lit and low-inhib. They remind me of Jeanette Prakash and Tanvi Khaleel.

Had one give me sloppy dome right infront my roommate once jfl

Indian women fuck with Black dudes more than Chinese women from what I've seen.

My Pakistani Muslim ex slept with tons of black guys after I took her virginity and left her