@robtical @RAMU KAKA @Gengar @Squirtle @SidharthTheSlayer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, robtical, i_love_roosters and 22 others
she should be focused on that nose man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60051, Michael Myers, Ricky212 and 6 others
That bitch needs an attitude adjustment.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, borntosuffer, murdah and 8 others
Self hating curry niggers I hope they come to the west and realise that skin colour ≠ SMV as blacks are darker but still have higher smv

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane, aspiringexcel, borntosuffer and 8 others
Just goes to show how much her skin color is on her mind. If I was shown darker, I wouldn't even care. Make me look black I would laugh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Xangsane, aspiringexcel and 3 others
Just goes to show how much her skin color is on her mind. If I was shown darker, I wouldn't even care. Make me look black I would laugh.
That's because you're white :feelskek: that's is like a tall guy not minding loosing inches of height but a short guy would

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, zura, Roquefort and 4 others
Self hating curry niggers I hope they come to the west and realise that skin colour ≠ SMV as blacks are darker but still have higher smv
Exactly!

The only rule in the West is don't be dravidian. But even that can potentially be haloed.

It matters a LOT in South Asia / curryland. This whore is already looking like a ghost and doesn't realise her nose is her biggest failo. But she's probably right coz for curries the whiter the better.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Xangsane, aspiringexcel and 5 others
Exactly!

The only rule in the West is don't be dravidian. But even that can potentially be haloed.

It matters a LOT in South Asia / curryland. This whore is already looking like a ghost and doesn't realise her nose is her biggest failo. But she's probably right coz for curries the whiter the better.
If SHE looks like a ghost then I'm completely fucking transparent JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and horizontallytall
If SHE looks like a ghost then I'm completely fucking transparent JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Roquefort, murdah and 2 others

No amount brightness will compensate for those subhuman bones

If I vampiremaxx, can I slay Indian Stacies?

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Sixteenth May Two Thousand Thirteen

• WTF
Reactions: SecularIslamist
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and horizontallytall
Imagine marrying such freakish women

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Built for @Gengar 's 7 incher ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, aspiringexcel, brucewayne78 and 2 others
blacks are blacks lmao dalit moggers like moose ali khan and sendhil ramamurthy are unknown despite mogger bones

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, borntosuffer, murdah and 2 others
She's mentally sick, she was probably treated like a queen in her childhood

This is what let's this behaviour take over

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and murdah
My Paki Stacy Queen 👑
Slayyyy 💞💞💞

• JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater
What a bizarre fucking culture where your SMV/attractiveness is determined by how little you look like your country's native pheno. How is a civilization supposed to function like that?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, SecularIslamist, Ricky212 and 8 others
No light skin for paki nose and bug eyes

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and Willmogulater
what a bizarre fucking culture where your SMV/attractiveness is determined by how little you look like your country's native pheno
This is the condition in Asia

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and brucewayne78
Someone else in the thread nailed it right on the head.This is a spoiled Princess complex,you can tell she
never been told no throughout her life and got everything handed to her.Probably also been influenced
heavily by Mainstream Western Culture.

The part where she called them sister fckrs was pretty funny tho ngl :LOL:😭

• +1
I caged hard at this video jfl

Mental illness

What a bizarre fucking culture where your SMV/attractiveness is determined by how little you look like your country's native pheno. How is a civilization supposed to function like that?
What do you mean, they want to look like the whites, they are the superior race, the upper castes and rich people have usually more white admixture in them. The rest try to bleach their skin and get surgeries to look as white as possible.

Just be white theory

SMV/attractiveness is determined by how much you look like your country's upper class pheno*

What do you mean, they want to look like the whites, they are the superior race, the upper castes and rich people have usually more white admixture in them. The rest try to bleach their skin and get surgeries to look as white as possible.
Pure retardness.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
I wonder what fat blue dyed hair woke American feminists think of this :feelshaha:

I wonder what fat blue dyed hair woke American feminists think of this :feelshaha:
Colonialism caused them to be colourist or some repackaged cope they learnt from a indoctrination camp.

Last edited:
Already well known that light skins are more broader in appeal than their dark skinned counterparts so the rule applies everywhere.

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Seen this long time ago. You should see the waqar zaka's show audition moments.

She is acting right. If she acts humble, ppl will see her as target. Better to just exploit and abuse to be seen as ruthless

No amount brightness will compensate for those subhuman bones

🤣🤣🤣 some curries srsly believe as long as they have lighter skin compared to other curries they’re automatically beautiful

• +1
🤣🤣🤣 some curries srsly believe as long as they have lighter skin compared to other curries they’re automatically beautiful
This is actually true in curryland. A guy can have the highest PSL features (jaw, cheekbones, chin), even blue eyes. If he is dravidian it's like there is a natural ceiling. They're much better off in a western country ironically.