Paki GF left me in a month because she didn’t wanna get marry next year or …

chinpilled69

chinpilled69

You are seeing the most handsome man in India.
Is It a :blackpill: to swallow for me.

Full Story:

I approached this girl a month ago in library and since then we have been talking for like 2 weeks. Everything was going smooth like margarine. Few days ago, I made it clear to her that she was the most attractive paki girl I have seen in real life and I wanna settle (marry) with her next year in July-Sept as I am graduating from a decent university with stem degree.

However she refused on this idea and told me it wouldn’t work out - because she’s 19 right now and has two more years of university. By the time I graduate, she will still have a year of university left.

Though, I really question her reasoning because I made it clear that I will do my best not to interrupt her studies and I am settling into the same city as the uni so she doesn’t have to worry about accomodation (or location/long-distance relationship BS).

Summary:
Be honest - is her reasoning justified or is she waiting for a better looking guy as she has more years of uni?

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
LOL you're literally offering her intimacy + beta providing and she refused? If not, she 100% wants to bag a hot white pretty boy. Don't misunderstand the talking phase as actual interest. Girls act interested and then ghost in 2 seconds with 0 remorse. They're weighing their options

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, DatNibba11, Deleted member 18522 and 11 others
She wants gorah not you bhai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 19896 and 5 others
Is It a :blackpill: to swallow for me.

Full Story:

I approached this girl a month ago in library and since then we have been talking for like 2 weeks. Everything was going smooth like margarine. Few days ago, I made it clear to her that she was the most attractive paki girl I have seen in real life and I wanna settle (marry) with her next year in July-Sept as I am graduating from a decent university with stem degree.

However she refused on this idea and told me it wouldn’t work out - because she’s 19 right now and has two more years of university. By the time I graduate, she will still have a year of university left.

Though, I really question her reasoning because I made it clear that I will do my best not to interrupt her studies and I am settling into the same city as the uni so she doesn’t have to worry about accomodation (or location/long-distance relationship BS).

Summary:
Be honest - is her reasoning justified or is she waiting for a better looking guy as she has more years of uni?
What race are you? If you are white, it's well known those bitches fuck white guys and only settle with brown men, because whites make shit fathers

What race are you? If you are white, it's well known those bitches fuck white guys and only settle with brown men, because whites make shit fathers
I am British Indian and she is a British Pakistani.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 18522, Chadeep and 1 other person
I am British Indian and she is a British Pakistani.
dang man, are you muslim? Tbh man, girls don't want to get married too early too. Also pakis tend to only marry other pakis

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Chadeep and chinpilled69
LOL you're literally offering her intimacy + beta providing and she refused? If not, she 100% wants to bag a hot white pretty boy. Don't misunderstand the talking phase as actual interest. Girls act interested and then ghost in 2 seconds with 0 remorse. They're weighing their options
I mean that’s my only option because she still has one more year of uni and young. I have to definitely assure her if she was to marry me.

I mean that’s my only option because she still has one more year of uni and young. I have to definitely assure her is she was to marry me.
1. Is she a virgin?
2. Did you have sex?
3. Did she initiate anything ever?
4. Did she say she would marry you after she's done with university?

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, Chadeep and chinpilled69
dang man, are you muslim? Tbh man, girls don't want to get married too early too. Also pakis tend to only marry other pakis
Yes we are both Muslims and lookswise my pheno is closer to North India/Paki.
She did raise the question about how strict marriage culture is in Pakistan such as family from Lahore wouldn’t marry someone from Mirpur (just another place in pakistan).

Honestly, if a girl isn’t interested in marrying me what’s the point of even worrying about convincing parents like career-wise I dont think I am bad, I go to decent uni with a stem degree and likely to land a consulting job upon graduating.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Chadeep, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
She did raise the question about how strict marriage culture is in Pakistan such as family from Lahore wouldn’t marry someone from Mirpur (just another place in pakistan).

Honestly, if a girl isn’t interested in marrying me what’s the point of even worrying about convincing parents like career-wise I dont think I am bad, I go to decent uni with a stem degree and likely to land a consulting job upon graduating.
Show face i will tell u if its legit. Not a single curry - wide range all iranoid included - refused me unless they were non virgin whores

it is what it is g, I am bangladeshi and even pakis won't marry me jfl. Their culture is strict and insular af

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and chinpilled69
1. Is she a virgin?
2. Did you have sex?
3. Did she initiate anything ever?
4. Did she say she would marry you after she's done with university?
1. Yes
2. BIG NO from me.
3. I have always put more effort in - but she seems interested in me and enjoys my attention (I know that hardly means anything).
4. I go to a big uni. From all the culture I have seen I don‘t trust her to be loyal to me. There is no option for marrying after her completing uni.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Chadeep and FailedNormieManlet
1. Yes
2. BIG NO from me.
3. I have always put more effort in - but she is interested to me and enjoys my attention (I know that hardly means anything).
4. I go to a big uni. From all the culture I have seen I don‘t trust her to be loyal to me. There is no option for marrying after her completing uni.
you didn't even fuck her? Nigga you were friends, not dating

Show face i will tell u if its legit. Not a single curry - wide range all iranoid included - refused me unless they were non virgin whores
But I do know you’re like chadlite/chad?
So this was my question she may be waiting for someone better looking?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 18840
But I do know you’re like chadlite/chad?
So this was my question she may be waiting for someone better looking?
How gl are you? Its more about pheno i have ideal pheno for those curries but ye im fine looks wise too

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: chinpilled69 and FailedNormieManlet
you didn't even fuck her? Nigga you were friends, not dating
That’s how you wanna define tbh.
I made it to obvious from my first impression that I am not here for friendship.
My end goal is similar to user Xangsane that I wanna settle with good looking girl - ideally Muslim north side paki pheno.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dodld and FailedNormieManlet
I made it to obvious from my first impression that I am not here for friendship.
My end goal is similar to user Xangsane that I wanna settle with good looking girl - ideally Muslim north side paki pheno.
gl my nigga

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69
How gl are you? Its more about pheno i have ideal pheno for those curries but ye im fine looks wise too
Average Face. Average height (176.5 cm). Slim body type.
My colouring is closer to North Indians - lighter but not white.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Average Face. Average height (176.5 cm). Slim body type.
My colouring is closer to North Indians - lighter but not white.
And her ? Yes competition is rude mate

Very beta and cucky behavior by OP. Also imagine simping for a Paki Muslim girl. Tbh not at all surprised by what she did. No girl will marry you at 21. Even curry and paki women unless you find them from a village in India don’t marry that young nowadays. And if she does want to marry she’d marry a guy her family finds.

Do you really think your sex after marriage and all this marriage talk made her wet? You may have had more success if you wanted to fuck her. She didn’t want to get engaged to a maulvi at the ripe age of 19. I say it time and time again, marriages like this benefit men and not women and if give a chance most women will avoid marrying unless they find chad or they’re in their 30s.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Corleone and chinpilled69
If you want to pull off this then wait till she turns 30.

F5E04C02 3923 4E69 85C1 86905EB46B83

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
And her ? Yes competition is rude mate
Her face is literally my type. You may rate it differently.
North Paki Pheno - Skin is almost white. 165 cm. Slim built (Not in a gym way).
Face > Body anyway for me.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 18840
  • +1
Jfl at this Mslm foid. She enjoyed her youth getting railed now suddenly after getting closer to hitting the wall she embraced Islam.
Lmao, true although she is damn thick and hot

Very beta and cucky behavior by OP. Also imagine simping for a Paki Muslim girl. Tbh not at all surprised by what she did. No girl will marry you at 21. Even curry and paki women unless you find them from a village in India don’t marry that young nowadays. And if she does want to marry she’d marry a guy her family finds.

Do you really think your sex after marriage and all this marriage talk made her wet? You may have had more success if you wanted to fuck her. She didn’t want to get engaged to a maulvi at the ripe age of 19. I say it time and time again, marriages like this benefit men and not women and if give a chance most women will avoid marrying unless they find chad or they’re in their 30s.
This means she is definitely waiting for someone better. I mean fair enough we go to a big uni and she is young and attractive - in other words she has many options other then pursue me.

Real shit JFL I was talking to a girl and we were hitting it off so well then I left her city and went back home told her I won't be back till like a month and she immediately just went back to talking to this guy she was talking to before me.

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69 and Deleted member 19551
Real shit JFL I was talking to a girl and we were hitting it off so well then I left her city and went back home told her I won't be back till like a month and she immediately just went back to talking to this guy she was talking to before me.
That’s exactly what I worry about if I wait for her to complete university. 1 Year without me, I don’t trust anyone.

• +1
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete
That’s exactly what I worry about if I wait for her to complete university. 1 Year without me, I don’t trust anyone.
I knew a girl that was older than me by like 2 years. She went off to university and literally texted me after 2 months that she's been having sex with another girl and that she feels "more comfortable" JFL

Don't trust foids. Foids in the modern world aren't worth dating at all. Just pump and dump, that's the only enlightened way.

• So Sad
I knew a girl that was older than me by like 2 years. She went off to university and literally texted me after 2 months that she's been having sex with another girl and that she feels "more comfortable" JFL

Don't trust foids. Foids in the modern world aren't worth dating at all. Just pump and dump, that's the only enlightened way.
Damn, my heart is broken now 💔

• +1
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete
I can't even get to the interest stage. Every second I feel like vomiting my guts out.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
This is the reason @ForeverRecession @WontStopNorwooding
DA4AFCCC 678B 4F51 B9D9 E9F1070F3F50

She had no intention of ever marrying you, if her answer was just flat-out no.

This is the reason @ForeverRecession @WontStopNorwooding View attachment 1723446
I have seen Pakistani girls with black guys at my uni but I thought it was more of a friendship circle cus black guys seem to be chill/NT. Don’t understand why any paki girl will be with black guy because there is nothing to gain.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Biggdink
She had no intention of ever marrying you, if her answer was just flat-out no.
Her reason was: young and she will still have 1 year of uni left.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ascension
are you pakistani?

Wtf are you speaking bro? I don’t understand you.
You're hung up over this girl. who cares? Get another. Girls are like water. They're everywhere

You're hung up over this girl. who cares? Get another. Girls are like water. They're everywhere
She is literally the most attractive pakistani girl I have seen at my uni this academic year. I am trying to move on now and find a new one next academic year.

She is literally the most attractive pakistani girl I have seen at my uni this academic year. I am trying to move on now and find a new one next academic year.
who cares? there are plenty of girls. go white. go asian. go black. go older who cares

Same boyo