Pakicel tries to explain what pashtun means but gets laughed at by white oldcel

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Kraken
Gets asked if he is Indian, claims Aryan and then asks them if they should do the "Heil Hitler" together :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, NoReedemingFeature, Ascеnd and 54 others
@Chadeep @onion_salad @mayo mogger @John Doe @SidharthTheSlayer @Diarrhoea @looksmaxxing223 @Gengar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 88772, 160cmcurry, Chadeep and 3 others
Signal 2024 04 17 15 52 25 462

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cromagnon, Ascеnd, raleqtambrobret and 24 others
Kidding himself.

• JFL
Reactions: Bars and try2beme
@SecularIslamist @SubhumanCurrycel @shia.jihadist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 88772, 160cmcurry, Chadeep and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ascеnd, borntosuffer, billymidnight and 10 others
Please be a prank
Please be a prank
Please be a prank

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: tuaregneet, Henry Rollins, billymidnight and 5 others
Gets asked if he is Indian, claims Aryan and then asks them if they should do the "Heil Hitler" together :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 3130058
average 'INDO ARYAN' pashtuns are the ultimate cherrypicker most have the ancestry of the average gangu from central india

but we wuzz greekk saaaaaaaaaaaaaar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Henry Rollins, Deleted member 88772 and 6 others
IMG 3967

“Brozzer, let me tell you this. We are Indo Aryans mashallah my ancestors were never polytheists I am not Indian every one I know mistakes me for Persian inshallah”

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd, looksmac, thereallegend and 22 others

View attachment 3130058
only certain communities in south asia can larp as med or white but they are so small in numbers they might as well not even count at that point

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins, 160cmcurry, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 1 other person
holy shit the embarrassment.

saaar saaar we wuz aryanz and shiet saar please let me do hitler salute saaar we are like you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins, 160cmcurry, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, Chadeep, GigaStacySexual and 2 others
North Indians and Pakistanis are white saar
Aryan genes saar
My coujin has blue eyes saar

• JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry
no fucking way this isn’t a prank

North Indians and Pakistanis are white saar
Aryan genes saar
My coujin has blue eyes saar
that too has like only 3 communities that have some steppe ancestry but muhh north indians are blond haired and pigskins saar

• +1
Reactions: Lingesan Periyaandi
Picsart 24 08 05 23 08 21 651

Im the only aryan left in India

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd, overtier1011, noonespecial and 6 others
Bloody fawk you benchod!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and MA_ascender
average 'INDO ARYAN' pashtuns are the ultimate cherrypicker most have the ancestry of the average gangu from central india

but we wuzz greekk saaaaaaaaaaaaaar
View attachment 3130071
“Brozzer, let me tell you this. We are Indo Aryans mashallah my ancestors were never polytheists I am not Indian every one I know mistakes me for Persian inshallah”

Meanwhile, Pakis gets flattered being mistaken as Arab. I love trolling Arabs by calling them curries.

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, 160cmcurry, Chadeep and 2 others

Meanwhile, Pakis gets flattered being mistaken as Arab. I love trolling Arabs by calling them curries.

a few do that bro y the fuck would you wanna be arab I don’t get it either they’re just as shitskin as the average Indian tbh jfl
They act like being a diff ethnicity is going to make them more attractive :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, normie_joe, noonespecial and 1 other person
only certain communities in south asia can larp as med or white but they are so small in numbers they might as well not even count at that point
I am Tamil and I look med

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, Bars, Diarrhoea and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, pig_face and mayo mogger
a few do that bro y the fuck would you wanna be arab I don’t get it either they’re just as shitskin as the average Indian tbh jfl
They act like being a diff ethnicity is going to make them more attractive :lul:
Pakis are umma pilled. They are extremely conservative Muslims and in Islam god called Arabs as god's chosen ones. That is why Pakis and Somali see Arabs as superior and want to be associated with them. Meanwhile, Arabs treat them like dirt.

Thanks for the laugh.

Pakis are umma pilled. They are extremely conservative Muslims and in Islam god called Arabs as god's chosen ones. That is why Pakis and Somali see Arabs as superior and want to be associated with them. Meanwhile, Arabs treat them like dirt.
in the Quran it says arabs were chosen to receive the prophets revelation because they were the most misguided nation lol + prophet Muhammad pbuh says there’s no superiority of Arab against a non Arab
But some Arabs still think they’re superior I get what u mean :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, borntosuffer and GigaStacySexual
in the Quran it says arabs were chosen to receive the prophets revelation because they were the most misguided nation lol + prophet Muhammad pbuh says there’s no superiority of Arab against a non Arab
But some Arabs still think they’re superior I get what u mean :lul:
cope.

Islam is an Arab worshiping religion just as Christianity is a white worshipping religion.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar, 160cmcurry, Kayne1 and 2 others
im white passing bro because im indo aryan we waz aryans and shiet

God's chosen ones?
Mate in Islam there's no god's chosen ones Islam was revealed to arabs because they were the most chaotic nation at the time and you should know it

If there were "gods chosen ones" they would be the Jews as in the Quran it's mentioned that gods favorite people were the Jews before betraying him

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I would say also has to do with stereotypes. In Europe these days some Arabs would be willing to larp indian as now their is anti Arab sentiment while Indian is seeing as peaceful . But appearance wise they benefit from looking arab and whites would say they look like light skin Indian

Ezgif 2 d802e1f184

• JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry and PointOfNoReturn
@ayusshhhh @brucewayne78 @ElTruecel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 88772, Chadeep, ElTruecel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 88772 and Jason Voorhees
Is that @JohnDoe

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 88772 and JohnDoe
india-hit1-e1533906882713.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Deleted member 88772 and 160cmcurry
SIEG HEIL MY ARYAN BROTHERS

The white is coping because he's probably a slav while we are aryans, Hitler had a special regime for non-german Aryans and honorary Aryans.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 88772 and 160cmcurry
Like me and you 😉

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger