pakis look exotic as fuck

Low inbred iq confirmed
-Projecting, meanwhile your family

Mirin eyes and hollow cheeks tbh if that's you
Point is that 95% of white people would think he's something else. Only curries like yourself would recognise that he's a curry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
how, saying that pakis have bug eyes? You live in Canada and should know most whites have shit eyes and browridges
There are people with bug eyes in every race but 99.9999999 % of curries have bug eyes

Just go to a college campus and compare curries with whites or blacks

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Raax, Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 9072
Point is that 95% of white people would think he's something else. Only curries like yourself would recognise that he's a curry.
true, you don't look average curry though more pashtun

I can tell by your responses your parents are cousins

Another inbred pedophile worshiper
No my parents are not cousins jfl at you and also Muhammad (PBUH) was not that. Neither do we worship him, we worship Allah. I can tell you have no idea what youre talking about so you get mad and just start flinging insults like a retard. Sit down

• +1
There are people with bug eyes in every race but 99.9999999 % of curries have bug eyes

Just go to a college campus and compare curries with whites or blacks
blacks have utter shit bug eyes wtf is with the cope

Im providing stats while you’re insulting

Typical low iq
What stats? Its always the same 7 pics of random unreliable sources usually taken out of context that get spammed on this forum by stormfront faggots like you

• +1
No my parents are not cousins jfl at you and also Muhammad (PBUH) was not that. Neither do we worship him, we worship Allah. I can tell you have no idea what youre talking about so you get mad and just start flinging insults like a retard. Sit down
Aisha was 6 years old

What stats? Its always the same 7 pics of random unreliable sources usually taken out of context that get spammed on this forum by stormfront faggots like you

• +1
Reactions: Raax
true, you don't look average curry though more pashtun
If I had a Jew nose I'd be a Pashtun larper. I used to think I was some sort of exotic-looking kid in the west but when I went to Amritsar I was surprised to see so many ppl that looked like me. I've never been to Kashmir or Pakistan but I plan to go sometime.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 357 and Deleted member 9072

You do realise I know absolutely no one who is married to their cousin. Here in the UK cousin marriage is a meme and most younger people don't partake in it lol

If I had a Jew nose I'd be a Pashtun larper. I used to think I was some sort of exotic-looking kid in the west but when I went to Amritsar I was surprised to see so many ppl that looked like me. I've never been to Kashmir or Pakistan but I plan to go sometime.
Legit you have top eye area for a curry, I just need the fat around the eyes and I'll be good already have browridge and cheekbones
did the hoodingmaxxing thread work for you?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
You do realise I know absolutely no one who is married to their cousin. Here in the UK cousin marriage is a meme and most younger people don't partake in it lol
55% in Uk
I’ve met Pakistanis in Canada who are married to their cousins they’re fucking 21-25

• +1
Just convert to Christianity @Shrek2OnDvD

Legit you have top eye area for a curry, I just need the fat around the eyes and I'll be good already have browridge and cheekbones
did the hoodingmaxxing thread work for you?
No it didn't do shit but that doesn't mean it doesn't work. I still do it every couple of days or so because cold water is good for the skin and hair.

• So Sad
No it didn't do shit. I still do it every couple of days or so because cold water is good for the skin and hair.
Your eyes already seem to be hooded enough though so maybe that's why?

Your eyes already seem to be hooded enough though so maybe that's why?
Not completely like Barrett or O'Pry though. I have a weak brow ridge so that is probably the missing piece. My dad has an ogre brow ridge and I'm a late bloomer so I'll probably have to wait.

• +1
Not completely like Barrett or O'Pry though. I have a weak brow ridge so that is probably the missing piece. My dad has an ogre brow ridge and I'm a late bloomer so I'll probably have to wait.
Age? Cause I grew one after 16 to 19 and it completely got rid of most of my upper eyelid exposure by hiding it under the browridge.

Age? Cause I grew one after 16 to 19 and it completely got rid of most of my upper eyelid exposure by hiding it under the browridge.
18 but I only have 1 set of molars. My Craniofacial and dental development is way behind.

• +1
55% Pakistanis in uk marry their cousins

@Shrek2OnDvD

the ironic thing is that north indians think they mog everyone and hate darker south indians even tho they have higher iq and literacy rate tbhngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip, Deleted member 7580 and JizzFarmer
the ironic thing is that north indians think they mog everyone and hate darker south indians even tho they have higher iq and literacy rate tbhngl
What do you consider as "North India.' For me North India starts from Punjab. Everything below is central and south.

What do you consider as "North India.' For me North India starts from Punjab. Everything below is central and south.

I guess some of those are more central indians, but most northern curries are nationlistic and retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, AbandonShip and JizzFarmer
View attachment 677523
I guess some of those are more central indians, but most northern curries are nationlistic and retarded
This is why there are so many "MUH NORTH INDIAN" copers jfl. Actual North India is Punjab, HP, Uttarakhand, Northern Haryana and J/K.

You should say north Pakistan

because the Pakistani from Punjab and Sindh region look full curry and ugly as shit
best looking people in pakistan are from Punjab and sindh , its just that they also have more average as well , also most people in Op video are sindhis

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 357
best looking people in pakistan are from Punjab and sindh , its just that they also have more average as well , also most people in Op video are sindhis

This has got to be a troll post or a srsly deluded person posting

Ugliest people i have witnessed are from Rawalpindi, Lahore, Gujranwala(these are all cities of pak punjab) etc, don't even get me started on mirpur(yuck, if dictionary had pictures of what inbred looks like then it would surely show pictures of pothwari people)

The most beautiful faces in pakistan are all pashtuns from Waziristan aka historically afghans before the brits conquered them using punjabi soldiers and modern weaponry and handed the areas to pak in 1947

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 357 and Deleted member 9072
dark skins ones are all sindhi

• +1
This is why there are so many "MUH NORTH INDIAN" copers jfl. Actual North India is Punjab, HP, Uttarakhand, Northern Haryana and J/K.
people in those region dont look much different than other indian maybe 0.1 % less shitskin but overalll all have pajeet pheno

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
sindhi bones are mogging material though
video from sindh in Pakistan , everyone has mogging metrial bones

• +1
This has got to be a troll post or a srsly deluded person posting

Ugliest people i have witnessed are from Rawalpindi, Lahore, Gujranwala(these are all cities of pak punjab) etc, don't even get me started on mirpur(yuck, if dictionary had pictures of what inbred looks like then it would surely show pictures of pothwari people)

The most beautiful faces in pakistan are all pashtuns from Waziristan aka historically afghans before the brits conquered them using punjabi soldiers and modern weaponry and handed the areas to pak in 1947
Pakistani pashtuns are beautiful since they have ancient dardic ancestry from northern Pakistan in gilgit , afghan pashtuns are exaggerated featured because of semitic admixture from middle east.

• +1
aint nothin wrong with some down home cousin fuckin
How large is the genetic recombination if they take a girl for a wife just from the another village? Mostly their cousin lel.

BBC also states that Pakistani-Britons, who account for some 3% of all births in the UK, produce "just under a third" of all British children with genetic illnesses

Last edited:
  • +1
Well, there are 4 provinces in Pakistan, each got a unique set of characteristics in appearances. Punjabis and Sindhis look like their abutting Indian states (Punjab and Gujarat respectively). Pashtuns are actually from KPK region and Afghanistan as a country has tribes of all the regions around it (Tajik, Uzbeks, Kyrgyz, Hazara, Baloch etc), so majority of the Pashtuns are still in Pak (even more so because of the refugees) and NOT in Afghanistan (as of today). Balochs are entirely different and they are more Iranian.

TLDR-Each of the 4 provinces has significantly different looking people in Pakistan.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Patriot
I'm talking more about pheno. Autistic westerners think all curries look the same with those up north having lighter skin but nothing else. If white people saw someone like this walking down the street they wouldn’t think he’s curry even though there are millions that look like him.
View attachment 677439
JFl @ u autism sucking in cheeks

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Amritsar kab aye the bhai?