• +1
Reactions: pppokerface and xegigi
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, murdah, mayo mogger and 1 other person
shit fights with shit, nobody cares OP.

water pakis mog indians

• +1
Reactions: coispet and xegigi
wider range of features though while curry pheno is more restricted in what features they have
Yeah, South Asia is incredibly diverse.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Zonar, murdah and 2 others
we have yamnaya ancestry some punjabis have celtic ancestry and you know why:forcedsmile:
That’s not true, man. Brits mixed in the Bengal bay. That’s where Anglo-Bharatis originate from.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and mayo mogger
Yeah, South Asia is incredibly diverse.
most of india was likely restricted to their peninsula though, while more northern countries got out more and crossed with a wider variety of different phenos

That’s not true, man. Brits mixed in the Bengal bay. That’s where Anglo-Bharatis originate from.
no look up 23 and me results of pakistani punjabis they all have around 6-8% of celtic ancestry

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
most of india was likely restricted to their peninsula though, while more northern countries got out more and crossed with a wider variety of different phenos
Punjab, which is mostly in Pakistan, was basically the entry point of foreign invaders. That also contributed to it.

• +1
Reactions: coispet and xegigi
no look up 23 and me results of pakistani punjabis they all have around 6-8% of celtic ancestry
I have seen plenty and none of them had any euro admixture. The results always say 100% South Asian.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and murdah
why isn’t @Michael Myers slaying snowbunnies then huh
doesn’t he claim truecel? in uk pakis have decent smv all u need as a paki is thugmaxxing tbh same shit as other ethnics

• +1
Reactions: murdah
why isn’t @Michael Myers slaying snowbunnies then huh
I’m subhuman. But my friend who mogs does slay all kinds of women. He’s also 6’1”.

• So Sad
Reactions: coispet and murdah
i'd cum in your mouth and make you swallow it all like a good little bottom bitch
uh huh

ban this fag already he even uses faggot terminology

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
both have great bones

alr yeah confused it some up jaats ancestry mb bhai
No worries. And yeah, DNA results vary from tribe to tribe. In Pakistan, Punjabis aren’t related to each other. It’s an ethnic group based on location, linguistics or culture. Not genetics.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and mayo mogger
No worries. And yeah, DNA results vary from tribe to tribe. In Pakistan, Punjabis aren’t related to each other. It’s an ethnic group based on location, linguistics or culture. Not genetics.
yeah genetics vary allot i find it funny when my 5'7 jatt friends keeps sending me jaat ancestry edits:forcedsmile: he does not even know the caste jatt is common due to profession

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
yeah genetics vary allot i find it funny when my 5'7 jatt friends keeps sending me jaat ancestry edits:forcedsmile: he does not even know the caste jatt is common due to profession
Yeah, I don’t know about Bharati Punjab but Jatts are just farmers. In my region, Jatt refers to tribes who don’t know anything about their historical background. My maternal side is Jatt, in the context of not knowing about ancestry. I should probably do a DNA test. If I see I got commonality with Bharati ethnic groups, then I will know. But for now, I can’t say anything.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger