Pakistan, India, Bangladesh should be partitioned into multiple countries like the Balkans - that's the only solution

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I know virtually every curry is gonna hate me for this but I don't really care. It was a mistake to partition on religious lines. So simplistic.

Most people in these countries dislike people from even another village. There are so many ethnicities, languages and cultures there. You can make a hundred mini-countries with their own distinct identy. I'm asking for like 20. Let them have their own country hopefully without war. Only after that we can see which curries are the worst of the worst. I'm tired of everyone brushing almost 2 billion people with the same brush. WE ARE VERY DIVERSE SAAAAAR!

@Jason Voorhees @Gengar @JohnDoe @vernier @CFW432 @SidharthTheSlayer @pookieslove @looksmaxxing223

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, Ghoulish, GigaStacySexual and 4 others
I know virtually every curry is gonna hate me for this but I don't really care. Most people in these countries dislike people from even another village. There are so many ethnicities, languages and cultures there. You can make a hundred mini-countries with their own distinct identy. I'm asking for like 20. Let them have their own country hopefully without war. Only after that we can see which curries are the worst of the worst. I'm tired of everyone brushing almost 2 billion people with the same brush. WE ARE VERY DIVERSE SAAAAAR!

@Jason Voorhees @Gengar @JohnDoe @vernier @CFW432 @SidharthTheSlayer @pookieslove @looksmaxxing223
The world will finally acknowledge how different and superior a punjabi is to an average pajeet or gashtoon

• JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford, bloomercel, Huge غرور and 3 others
The world will finally acknowledge how different and superior a punjabi is to an average pajeet or gashtoon
Nah we Sylethis are the true kings of the subcontinent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pookieslove and vernier
Jatts* not punjabis. Punjabis are gangetic and that is because of extra steppe layer they get from the Sythicans. Also No OP it won't work. Will turn into a turbo shitbole. There needs to be a strong regional power in south asia to keep the CCP in check.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and vernier
would likely lead to war

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Awans r also gashtoons.

I know virtually every curry is gonna hate me for this but I don't really care. It was a mistake to partition on religious lines. So simplistic.

Most people in these countries dislike people from even another village. There are so many ethnicities, languages and cultures there. You can make a hundred mini-countries with their own distinct identy. I'm asking for like 20. Let them have their own country hopefully without war. Only after that we can see which curries are the worst of the worst. I'm tired of everyone brushing almost 2 billion people with the same brush. WE ARE VERY DIVERSE SAAAAAR!

100% agree

Curry this curry that

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, laaltin and mayo mogger

instead , do the opposite

brown megatron type shit , conquer europe like the blacks did by spreading good pr

and then game set match

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual
Islamabad and upwards should be Pakistan and everything below should be Dalitstan, simple issue.

• JFL
Reactions: vernier and mayo mogger
Yes u indulge in those pathetic disgusting bacha bazi acts man
I don’t lust for every boy on the street
I’d only fuck an Extremely hygienic,<5’7 white guy weighing <50 kgs and that is not ever happening so i’m nrither bacha baaz nor a Pashtun

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and vernier
I’d only fuck an Extremely hygienic,<5’7 white guy weighing <50 kgs and that is not ever happening so i’m nrither bacha baaz nor a Pashtun
Whats ur height pra?

IMG 3027

Most Punjabis are poo skinned dogs.
“But Punjabis are tall and handsome :soy:
On average Pashtuns looks rape Punjabis and the height difference is not noticeable.

“BUT SALLUDON!?:feelshah:
Salludon is a genetic freak and some Jatts are outliers.

Average KPK resident mogs average Lahori is back to the Indus River.

View attachment 3252761

On average Pashtuns looks rape Punjabis and the height difference is not noticeable.

U r not a paki retarded nigger, stfu
Punjabis heightmog those manlets btw

• +1
Reactions: Awan
U r not a paki retarded nigger, stfu
Punjabis heightmog those manlets btw
Most Pashtuns I have met with are the same height as Punjabis, and a lot of Pashtuns don’t get ethnic taxed, I am in Canada and most Punjabis subhuman and get made fun of all the time.

• +1
Reactions: vernier
View attachment 3252761

Wowwwoo whos that cutie 😻
Yeah because the muhajir madarchods larp as punjabis and intermix with us destroying our image
Most punjabis are skinny fat in shehrs and shit but here in villagers i swear there are literal chads but theyre manlets most of the time(anything below 6 is manlet)
Yeah pashtoons look like way better than an average punjabi for sure mostly because of the abundance of food and carbs in punjabi diet making their face puffy and pashtoons are malnourished therefore maxxed out face but overrall punjabi genes are superior to them(height,intelligence,strength)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vrilmaxxer and vernier
Most Pashtuns I have met with are the same height as Punjabis, and a lot of Pashtuns don’t get ethnic taxed, I am in Canada and most Punjabis subhuman and get made fun of all the time.
U have yet to meet high t paki punjabi bvlls of UK

Wowwwoo whos that cutie 😻
Yeah because the muhajir madarchods larp as punjabis and intermix with us destroying our image
Most punjabis are skinny fat in shehrs and shit but here in villagers i swear there are literal chads but theyre manlets most of the time(anything below 6 is manlet)
Yeah pashtoons look like way better than an average punjabi for sure mostly because of the abundance of food and carbs in punjabi diet making their face puffy and pashtoons are malnourished therefore maxxed out face but overrall punjabi genes are superior to them(height,intelligence,strength)
U have yet to meet high t paki punjabi bvlls of UK
I have yet to meet a Punjabi bvll matter of fact this is what they mostly look like.

IMG 3028

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mayo mogger and vernier
@Gengar get in here u nigger

The area was already broken into different empires before the British came into the picture. It was never unified. I don’t get why hindumbshits always claim that these people were Hindu or all apart of india at one time. No such thing. The people who converted were non religious and it was through trade. India never existed as a whole outside the British rule. Before that it was already broken.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and vernier
If i became president of a nuclear state i would nuke all hindu niggas to oblivion

sure bro (y):lul:
OIP.f9jvbkdkmNkHEedTzQX7IwAAAA
5d018296240000300f890a59.jpeg
OIP.s5iMIZbb0p884qe5DrO_5wHaGM
R.cd8c856366e4c13649ecc840eedb8cad

and avg paki is also a psl tier , just like the guy below
main-qimg-7cf590a9fb49cac4fd4a98bfd9deb222

you keep thinking like this buddy
these indians are just copers who cant handle the truth
fucking jealous nigger @mayo mogger

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and vrilmaxxer

fucking jealous nigger @mayo mogger
Pipe down dalit, punjabis mog hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Awan and matka
Pipe down dalit, punjabis mog hard
not all bhai
but some think that all punjabis are chads
be practical
the least a human can do

• +1
Reactions: vrilmaxxer and vernier
Jatts* not punjabis. Punjabis are gangetic and that is because of extra steppe layer they get from the Sythicans. Also No OP it won't work. Will turn into a turbo shitbole. There needs to be a strong regional power in south asia to keep the CCP in check.

Saar we wuz whites and shiet saar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vrilmaxxer and matka

fucking jealous nigger @mayo mogger[/USER
[/QUOTE]
Cherrypivking lol this is what the result shows whrn i search in punjabi man lmao

[ATTACH type="full"]3252860[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• IMG_3931.png
    IMG_3931.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
just carpet bomb whole of india and Pakistan atp man

• +1
  • JFL
wtf are you tryna prove @Awan
oh now i see
you keep trying hard , my pfp alone is enough for ur lil paki ass

not all bhai
but some think that all punjabis are chads
be practical
the least a human can do
Average punjabi will look better than an avg south Asian (except dardic and Iranic population)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vrilmaxxer, Awan and matka
wtf are you tryna prove @Awan
oh now i see
you keep trying hard , my pfp alone is enough for ur lil paki ass
View attachment 3252867
Subhuman manlet lmao
No dravidian is rven close to being called my equal
I am 6’4 peak punjabi with peak Asian genetics and literal chad after a few surgeries

• +1
Reactions: vernier
  • +1
Subhuman manlet lmao
No dravidian is rven close to being called my equal
I am 6’4 peak punjabi with peak Asian genetics and literal chad after a few surgeries
least obivious paki meltdown