Pakistan vs Spain ( Military power )

Deleted member 16384

Deleted member 16384

Sphinx
The Global Firepower website ranks Spain 41st in the world for active personnel with 124,100 service personnel available. Spain also currently has a 50,600 strong reserve force, bringing the total number of military personnel to 174,700

For 2021, Pakistan is ranked 10 of 140 out of the countries considered for the annual GFP review. It holds a PwrIndx* score of 0.2073 (a score of 0.0000 is considered 'perfect'). This entry last updated on 03/03/2021.

Stick to football and don't fuck with Pakistanis

@justadude

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GymcelDoomer, Kekee and Collagen or rope
India or Pakistan ? Who is higher T

Obey America

Would you vote me leader of Pakistan?

Shut up paki

Shut up paki

• JFL
Reactions: Idontknowlol
We killed your leader hiding in a bunker lol
You killed him 11 years later when he wasn't even in charge anymore, and you were searching for him in the wrong country 🤣

Big deal , mutt logic :feelsuhh: makes me :feelshah: :feelsgood:

You killed him 11 years later when he wasn't even in charge anymore, and you were searching for him in the wrong country 🤣

Big deal , mutt logic :feelsuhh: makes me :feelshah: :feelsgood:
We destroyed so many sandmen we got bored and left

We destroyed so many sandmen we got bored and left
The only thing u destocking was your economy, do you even realize how expensive the war was and the psychological trauma it caused, your soldiers are still recovering from PTSD. You still lost in the end. America is USSR 2.0, just wait and see.

And we don't mind getting killed, it's an honor for us. We love martyrdom more than life

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Shrek2OnDvD and Boldandbeautiful
dont care

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
The only thing u destocking was your economy, do you even realize how expensive the war was and the psychological trauma it caused, your soldiers are still recovering from PTSD. You still lost in the end. America is USSR 2.0, just wait and see.

And we don't mind getting killed, it's an honor for us. We love martyrdom more than life
No ptsd more like a cupcake walk,I've killed many sand men in my day

• Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
No ptsd more like a cupcake walk,I've killed many sand men in my day
This study finds that 15.7% of OEF/OIF deployed Veterans screened positive for PTSD compared to 10.9% of non-deployed Veterans. Overall 13.5% of study participants screened positive for PTSD.

Researchers determined if Veterans screened positive for PTSD by looking at survey answers to the PTSD Checklist Civilian Version (PCL-C). The PCL-C is a screening instrument routinely used in VA.

PTSD in Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans - Public Health

• +1
This study finds that 15.7% of OEF/OIF deployed Veterans screened positive for PTSD compared to 10.9% of non-deployed Veterans. Overall 13.5% of study participants screened positive for PTSD.

Researchers determined if Veterans screened positive for PTSD by looking at survey answers to the PTSD Checklist Civilian Version (PCL-C). The PCL-C is a screening instrument routinely used in VA.
Ahh bullshit,I loved it . I used to gun them down every day.

PTSD in Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans - Public Health
My favorite days was when we came across a town with women and children , they were easy pickens

I'm 🌴Mallu South Indian🦾
South Indian = Dravidian Gene = Sub human

How dare you even compare yourself to north Indians and Pakistanis who have the blood of Indo Aryan.

Stay in your lane, act like the toilet janitor you are in my thread. Dalit dog

How dare you even compare yourself to north Indians and Pakistanis who have the blood of Indo Aryan.

lmao you clearly don't know Malayalis/Mallus🌴🐘🦾 cornball we not like other South Indians

My favorite days was when we came across a town with women and children , they were easy pickens
My favorite is whenever American children die in cold blood. I celebrate 911 every year

• JFL

Me and my crew used to rape the shit out of them Arab whore's lol whooooo what a time to be alive hooorah

Me and my crew used to rape the shit out of them Arab where's lol whooooo what a time to be alive hooorah
U were never in the army in the first place

Prove to me u were in the army ?

Till then, you are nothing but a barking dog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and DwayneWhite55
Spanish aren't known for their great fighting force. After all fighting is for subhuman ogres.

They're known to be lovers and Casanovas, sneaking into Nerdic and Paki houses to fuck their women while the ogres are out fighting.

Hence why Spain didn't fully participate in WW2.

So although Pakistan is stronger, Spanish mogs in what really matters which is looks.

As the saying goes, would rather be a beautiful useless horse, then a ugly working horse.

Spanish looks > Paki Sand looks.

Original 2
141ef65aaf12fff75050408aee0c312a

Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Prettyboy and Deleted member 16384
Spanish aren't known for their great fighting force. After all fighting is for subhuman ogres.

They're known to be lovers and Casanovas, sneaking into Nerdic and Paki houses to fuck their women while the ogres are out fighting.

Hence why Spain didn't fully participate in WW2.

So although Pakistan is stronger, Spanish mogs in what really matters which is looks.

As the saying goes, would rather be a beautiful useless horse, then a ugly working horse.

Spanish looks > Paki Sand looks.

View attachment 1451321View attachment 1451323

View attachment 1451331

Keep coping with romance when Pakistan nukes Spain to stone age. Muh romance, you nigger rape child.

• JFL
Reactions: Kekee
10 years served ,many medals for my heroics
Guys, we have a decorated 5 star General here

Ofc I don't think you are lying , why would you on looksmax ????? :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: ArdaxHG
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641 and n0rthface
dont you hate each other tho
Some do, espwc low IQ ones, but they the same people genetically. Paks on average are bigger cos smaller % of paks are protein deficient and smaller % of paks are study and money maxxing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back