Pakistani chad beats the shit out 3 armed white burglars. Whites on suicide watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
DOggo

DOggo

erudite

@Goblin @Gudru remember your places, lmao. You guys are nothing,

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Zeta ascended, Michael Myers and 5 others
'Chad'.

But good on him for defending his home. the robbers def weren't expecting him to fight back.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Rent free

Reminder OP mistaked us for curries at first:feelskek: that's how retarded this muslim is

Keep crying because I mog you to death

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
'Chad'.

But good on him for defending his home. the robbers def weren't expecting him to fight back.

Whites are weak, very weak. They like to gang up on anyone who can beat them in a fair fight. If it were me, I'd have my pistol out. The consequences of an illegal firearm would be dealt with later.
Rent free

Reminder OP mistaked us for curries at first:feelskek: that's how retarded this muslim is

Lmao, I know where you're from. Some East European craphole.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Butthurt Dweller and Deleted member 685
Whites are weak, very weak. They like to gang up on anyone who can beat them in a fair fight. If it were me, I'd have my pistol out. The consequences of an illegal firearm would be dealt with later.

Lmao, I know where you're from. Some East European craphole.
HAHAHA so now this retarded assumes I'm Eastern Euro :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelskek: keep showing everyone how retarded you are

Daily reminder to anyone wondering this is the ugly shitskin thinking he mogs anyone:
Screenshot 20191112 132322 comandroidchrome

• JFL
Reactions: DOggo
HAHAHA so now this retarded assumes I'm Eastern Euro :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelskek: keep showing everyone how retarded you are

Daily reminder to anyone wondering this is the ugly shitskin thinking he mogs anyone:
View attachment 162366

The LARP was nice, but that isn't me. It's some guy I know.

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Zygos4Life and Deleted member 685
View attachment 162367

The LARP was nice, but that isn't me. It's some guy I know.
Good troll, considering your friend is already ugly as an orc I can only imagine how ugly you must be.

Keep crying for whites and curries, failure at life.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Zygos4Life
>whites are weak
Meanwhile all your Muslim filth is known for a

Good troll, considering your friend is already ugly as an orc I can only imagine how ugly you must be.

Keep crying for whites and curries, failure at life.

Lmao, whites get slapped around by Muslims. Whites only know how to gang up, that's it.

My friend is ok, gets pussy, and slays. I mog you to the moon and back, you low iq spastic.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 685
Lmao, whites get slapped around by Muslims. Whites only know how to gang up, that's it.

My friend is ok, gets pussy, and slays. I mog you to the moon and back, you low iq spastic.
HAHAHA I just love this retardation when all Muslims are pretty much known for is ganging up to the point where it's become a stereotype here, it's literally the opposite. Muslims are known for teaming up just like Russians are.

Btw your friend looks ugly as fuck, PSL wise he'd legit be a 3 on the scale.

I mog you to death a 100%

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, turkproducer and Zygos4Life
HAHAHA I just love this retardation when all Muslims are pretty much known for is ganging up to the point where it's become a stereotype here, it's literally the opposite. Muslims are known for teaming up just like Russians are.

Btw your friend looks ugly as fuck, PSL wise he'd legit be a 3 on the scale.

I mog you to death a 100%

LOL. Whites get raped by Muslims in a fair fight. Whites can only resort to body-ruining androgens to gain some sort of advantage -- even then, they still get fucked.

LOL. Whites get raped by Muslims in a fair fight. Whites can only resort to body-ruining androgens to gain some sort of advantage -- even then, they still get fucked.
Keep coping shitskin. And yeah rape is common among you goatfuckers so I'm not surprised. Muslims here barely do shit unless they're in groups so keep barking little sandrat

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Zygos4Life and turkproducer
Keep coping shitskin. And yeah rape is common among you goatfuckers so I'm not surprised. Muslims here barely do shit unless they're in groups so keep barking little sandrat

LMAO. The low iq Eastern European cumskin is talking. It's a known fact that Muslims constantly rape Eurocucks in war. Eurocucks are a bunch of aggro fucks, till they get that aggression beaten out of them by Muslims.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
LMAO. The low iq Eastern European cumskin is talking. It's a known fact that Muslims constantly rape Eurocucks in war. Eurocucks are a bunch of aggro fucks, till they get that aggression beaten out of them by Muslims.
Keep barking thinking I'm eastern European you retard. Literally never have I ever suggested i am. You're just embarrassing yourself furthermore cause that's all you can do when whites and curries mog you to death. Btw you goatfuckers don't rape shit in wars, imagine thinking you can do anything when you can't even manage to get this little land in the middle east:
Israel

Rent free

He's a race coping faggot tbh when we really should be on the fight agaidt the true threat big brother

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 685
He's a race coping faggot tbh when we really should be on the fight agaidt the true threat big brother
You can't team up with Muslims, they lack any sort of logical and rational thinking. This is not even based on race

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and turkproducer
You can't team up with Muslims, they lack any sort of logical and rational thinking. This is not even based on race

True religion is for retards atleast organized religions

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 685
Keep barking thinking I'm eastern European you retard. Literally never have I ever suggested i am. You're just embarrassing yourself furthermore cause that's all you can do when whites and curries mog you to death. Btw you goatfuckers don't rape shit in wars, imagine thinking you can do anything when you can't even manage to get this little land in the middle east:
View attachment 162388

Holy shit, stop sucking my dick. I don't like you. Except that was merely a few raghead nations get btfo'd by superior tech, try the same with indonesia, turkey, Pakistan, most of Central Asia, and they'll get fucked. Keeping in mind, that the only time Pakistan participated in the war (in the form of pilots from the PAF acting in independent capacity), Isreal got btfo'd: https://web.archive.org/web/20170717050259/http://www.paf.gov.pk/air_warriors.html

"Flight Lieutenant Saiful Azam has the unique distinction of having kills against air forces of two different countries. As a young Flying Officer during the 65 War, Saiful Azam scored a kill against an Indian Air Force Gnat, in recognition of which he was awarded Sitara-i-Jurat. Two years later Saiful Azam became the first Pakistani pilot to score against the Israeli Air Force in the 1967 Arab-Israel war. He shot down a Vatour Bomber, a super Mystere, and a Mirage IIIC, all in only two missions thus raising his tally to four kills. To-date he remains the highest shooter of Israeli aircraft.
He has been highly decorated with gallantry awards by both Jordan and Iraq for his extraordinary display of skill and courage. He retired as a Group Captain from Bangladesh Air Force. In 2001, he was honoured by the United States Air Force (USAF) and enjoys the status of being one of the twenty two Living Eagles of the world. "

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Michael Myers and Deleted member 685
  • +1
Holy shit, stop sucking my dick. I don't like you. Except that was merely a few raghead nations get btfo'd by superior tech, try the same with indonesia, turkey, Pakistan, most of Central Asia, and they'll get fucked. Keeping in mind, that the only time Pakistan participated in the war (in the form of volunteers from the PAF), Isreal got btfo'd: https://web.archive.org/web/20170717050259/http://www.paf.gov.pk/air_warriors.html

"Flight Lieutenant Saiful Azam has the unique distinction of having kills against air forces of two different countries. As a young Flying Officer during the 65 War, Saiful Azam scored a kill against an Indian Air Force Gnat, in recognition of which he was awarded Sitara-i-Jurat. Two years later Saiful Azam became the first Pakistani pilot to score against the Israeli Air Force in the 1967 Arab-Israel war. He shot down a Vatour Bomber, a super Mystere, and a Mirage IIIC, all in only two missions thus raising his tally to four kills. To-date he remains the highest shooter of Israeli aircraft.
He has been highly decorated with gallantry awards by both Jordan and Iraq for his extraordinary display of skill and courage. He retired as a Group Captain from Bangladesh Air Force. In 2001, he was honoured by the United States Air Force (USAF) and enjoys the status of being one of the twenty two Living Eagles of the world. "
I'm literally not sucking your dick you dumb goatfucking sandnigger and once again I didn't suggest a slight thing which suggests I do, you're so retarded it hurts LMAO. Oh and that's just one instance meanwhile they siill didn't manage to stop Israel. Keep wasting your time picking fights on here thanks to your inferiority complex. I checked the official lists of Israeli pilots downed and killed in both wars, and there's only one credible victory claimed that can be verified (Saiful Azam, the one you cited).
The rest of the dates and names mentioned by Pakistani and Russian sources are false, including a date and name on an official Pakistani citation.

keep crying for whites

View attachment 162366
He's not ugly bro tbh.
keep crying for whites
You're not white either
Btw you goatfuckers don't rape shit in wars, imagine thinking you can do anything when you can't even manage to get this little land in the middle east:
Boyo you realize that Pakistan participated in that 1967 war and one of the Pakistani fighter jet took down 5 Israeli fighter jets in 30 seconds? Their uniforms are displayed in a museum now.

I'm literally not sucking your dick you dumb goatfucking sandnigger and once again I didn't suggest a slight thing which suggests I do, you're so retarded it hurts LMAO. Oh and that's just one instance meanwhile they siill didn't manage to stop Israel. Keep wasting your time picking fights on here thanks to your inferiority complex. I checked the official lists of Israeli pilots downed and killed in both wars, and there's only one credible victory claimed that can be verified (Saiful Azam, the one you cited).
The rest of the dates and names mentioned by Pakistani and Russian sources are false, including a date and name on an official Pakistani citation.

Seems like the US recognised it, LMAO. https://militaryhistorynow.com/2013/08/21/have-jet-will-travel-the-amazing-story-of-saiful-azam/

"Azam’s four victories during the Six Day War give him the distinction of downing more Israeli aircraft than any other fighter pilot in history. Yet, according to Pakistani sources his contributions and those of other volunteer fliers of the Arab Israeli wars have been more or less forgotten. Ironically, Azam was recognized by the United States Air Force in 2000 as being one of the world’s 20 greatest living flying aces."

Cry some more for me. The PAF shot down 10 Israeli aircraft, with no loses on our side.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mateusz74, Michael Myers and Deleted member 685
He's not ugly bro tbh.

You're not white either

Boyo you realize that Pakistan participated in that 1967 war and one of the Pakistani fighter jet took down 5 Israeli fighter jets in 30 seconds? Their uniforms are displayed in a museum now.
Where's the official source stating 5 jets in 30 seconds? If anything countries like Pakistan, Russia etc are known for faking numbers.

Seems like the US recognised it, LMAO. https://militaryhistorynow.com/2013/08/21/have-jet-will-travel-the-amazing-story-of-saiful-azam/

"Azam’s four victories during the Six Day War give him the distinction of downing more Israeli aircraft than any other fighter pilot in history. Yet, according to Pakistani sources his contributions and those of other volunteer fliers of the Arab Israeli wars have been more or less forgotten. Ironically, Azam was recognized by the United States Air Force in 2000 as being one of the world’s 20 greatest living flying aces."

Cry some more for me. The PAF shot down 10 Israeli aircraft, with no loses on our side.
They did better than other countries, still didn't manage to do enough to stop Israel from existing and show me an actual source stating the exact number which is not from a Pakistani website.

Where's the official source stating 5 jets in 30 seconds? If anything countries like Pakistan, Russia etc are known for faking numbers.
I'll look later, what's your beef with Russia though? Is it the plane thingy?

They did better than other countries, still didn't manage to do enough to stop Israel from existing and show me an actual source stating the exact number which is not from a Pakistani website.

'Pakistani' website -- OK, then.

The aim of the PAF was to provide small-scale help, that proved immensely effective. Israel faced humiliating defeat at the hands of the Pakistan.

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Another day, another thread

• +1

The aim of the PAF was to provide small-scale help, that proved immensely effective. Israel faced humiliating defeat at the hands of the Pakistan.
They also faced humiliation in February this year. They helped India in that skirmish but ended up getting btfo'd. They're still mad about 67. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and DOggo
Another paki who would be beat to death by my Moroccan brothers

• JFL
  • +1

Yeah you dumbfuck, the first archive you sent was literally from the site of the Pakestani airforce. Still didn't show me an actualy source claiming an actual number, hilarious considering there's already been claims made up in this thread about 5 jets taken down within 30 seconds

not a single word in this thread

Another paki who would be beat to death by Moroccan brothers
Keep crying, faggot. Moroccans never mess with me, even if they're in groups. At least they know better than to mess with fellow Islamics.

Yeah you dumbfuck, the first archive you sent was literally from the site of the Pakestani airforce. Still didn't show me an actualy source claiming an actual number, hilarious considering there's already been claims made up in this thread about 5 jets taken down within 30 seconds

You're an idiot, I sent 2 links. Cry some more. The 5 jet thing was from another war: the indo-Pak war of 1965.

Keep crying, faggot. Moroccans never mess with me, even if they're in groups. At least they know better than to mess with fellow Islamics.
Lol boyo you would be lacerated by moroccans

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Michael Myers
Lol boyo you would be lacerated by moroccans
Even in groups they don't mess with me, can't you read? I literally stared one Moroccan brother down because he bumped into me without saying a word, literally 10 seconds he says "Sorry bro." I said "No worries." because that's how Islamics should deal with each other. Only a faggot like you would sperg out.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Jfl at the race coping and ancestor coping in this thread
No ancestor, war victories or race for your subhumanity

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Jfl at the race coping and ancestor coping in this thread
No ancestor, war victories or race for your subhumanity
Shut up zionist Jew, you got owned by a bunch of brown men that day in 67. Jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74 and KrissKross
He's not ugly bro tbh.

You're not white either

according to you white is albino.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
You're an idiot, I sent 2 links. Cry some more. The 5 jet thing was from another war: the indo-Pak war of 1965.
He literally stated 5 israeli jets got taken down in 30 seconds you low IQ mong, which the website you directed me to didn't state whatsoever.

White colored but not European. It's a gene defect, like blue eyes and green eyes etc are.
mutation not defect tbh.

and the gene evolved outside of europe anyway

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
mutation not defect tbh.

and the gene evolved outside of europe anyway
Mutation = defect

I think it originated outside of Europe tbh.

He literally stated 5 israeli jets got taken down in 30 seconds you low IQ mong, which the website you directed me to didn't state whatsoever.

Then you're an idiot. I'm telling you, low iq cumskin, that the 5 jet thing happened in the indo-pak war. Happy, you dumb spastic? Like how the cumskin keeps going off in a tangent, when the original topic was topic was how Pakistan btfo'd Israel -- shooting down 10 planes with no losses. A single pilot shooting down 4-5 Israel planes, making him largest downer of Israeli planes to date.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Deleted member 685
I wouldnt put it like that but alright.

yea it did somewhere in middle east and north africa area
I was thinking Caucasus area, maybe Afghanistan since it's very common over there.
Then you're an idiot. I'm telling you, low iq cumskin, that the 5 jet thing happened in the indo-pak war. Happy, you dumb spastic?
My bad bhai I thought it was the 67 war. Jfl. Thanks for correcting me.

''Chad paki''

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 1774
Then you're an idiot. I'm telling you, low iq cumskin, that the 5 jet thing happened in the indo-pak war. Happy, you dumb spastic?
You're actually below your country's average IQ it seems, which is quite impressive. You didn't even realize what he originally stated and then just called me an idiot when I was literally just replying to the original comment made. Btw the only dumb spastic here is you, you look like you have a syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back