'Pakistani grooming gangs targeted primary school girls' | UK News

human304

human304

Kraken
Sarah (not her real name) says she was repeatedly raped from the age of 13 in a block of flats in Hull up until 2019.

She told Sky News: "There was girls as young as primary school there, in primary school uniform.

"I'll never forget that girl I saw sat there in a primary school uniform, probably eight or nine years old.

"She was there with her sister, who was a little bit older, and I remember her screaming in that bedroom."

Paki Grooming gangs turning white girls into kebabs

Paki grooming gangs targeting Primary School white, hindu and sikh girls

Paki grooming gangs targeting Sikh and Hindu girls for two decades

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: capybara, Deleted member 24371, GetShrekt and 5 others
The last thing a teenage girl in the west sees:
3152099 Screenshot 20221105 233141 541

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Squirtoutmabooty, TheAbyssinian and 10 others
indian writing all these words to put down pakis. Still both curry

when will ethnics learn we dont care

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, midlatinocel, Deleted member 24586 and 9 others

I don't think they realise they bring themselves down in doing so.

An Indian and Paki to most white people are indistinguishable. I can tell difference most occasions but there are overlaps.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 24586, pentamogged9000 and 8 others
Curry SMV is FINISHED.

• +1
Reactions: yomomma, Truecel14, pardocel and 1 other person
it just keeps getting worse for curries

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and pardocel
Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 24117
Indians aren't the ones in the grooming gangs though you coping cumskin rat
chill out, indians have lower SMV then pakis who are stereotyepd as badboy slayers in uk atleast

indians are somewhere at bottom with asians. So not being in grooming gangs isnt doing much for ur ppl

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and ascension
Brutal londonistan pill

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0 and Jigen
chill out, indians have lower SMV then pakis who are stereotyepd as badboy slayers in uk atleast

indians are somewhere at bottom with asians. So not being in grooming gangs isnt doing much for ur ppl

Sorry, thought you were saying that Indians were also part of the grooming gangs which is untrue

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 16369
this is why whites hate brown people way more than niggers. Idk why they tolerate either
Bengalis are also brown and muslim. You don’t see them doing this.

Meanwhile Pakis are doing this in UK, Canada, Australia. Its like they are setting up transnational grooming corporation.

An Indian and Paki to most white people are indistinguishable. I can tell difference most occasions but there are overlaps.

This cops needs to end
Avg paki doesnt have brachy skull indian pheno
Pakis have long nose narrow face zayn malik terrorist pheno
People cope with religion, but Pakistan has it own punjabi ethnic group and half of Pakistan has iranic phenos
Tallest people Punjabi same thing as new delhi curries ganges
Paki mogs most rice and curries

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117

Pakibros... we can't let the whiteboys get away with this... it's grooming time

oh yes posts article from Le Guardian who sucks Paki dick for breakfast , lunch and dinner. makes an article with jargon to make it seem authetic. meanwhile

"She was there with her sister, who was a little bit older, and I remember her screaming in that bedroom."

this is still happening.

you Pakis are not even human. no shame nothing.

oh yes posts article from Le Guardian who sucks Paki dick for breakfast , lunch and dinner. makes an article with jargon to make it seem authetic. meanwhile

this is still happening.

you Pakis are not even human. no shame nothing.
Fuck off faggot cumskin I'm not gonna cry a river for something I'm not involved in

Bad boys that’s why they have to rape ?
Absolutely no difference between them

• Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt
Fuck off faggot cumskin I'm not gonna cry a river for something I'm not involved in

shoo shoo, go and give rimjob to your kebab shop owner uncle. then gangrape an eight year old white girl. then go boom in supermarket you Paki asshole.

shoo shoo, go and give rimjob to your kebab shop owner uncle. then gangrape an eight year old white girl. then go boom in supermarket you Paki asshole.
Image 3

Not reading + my point still stands

Bad boys that’s why they have to rape ?
Absolutely no difference between them
There’s no need, we just use your foids for fun keep crying cumskin

One thing I never understood is what makes these white, Hindu, Sikh girls go foe these paks??

Cos they aren't zayn or Imran khan types, they are normally shudra or vaishya equivalent looking subhumans.

@FailedNormieManlet how does it work?

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
One thing I never understood is what makes these white, Hindu, Sikh girls go foe these paks??

Cos they aren't zayn or Imran khan types, they are normally shudra or vaishya equivalent looking subhumans.

@FailedNormieManlet how does it work?
they first lured the girls using pretty Pakistani boys who fall in their age range 16-20 .

they bait aka good looking guys were used to make first contact. t

the gang leaders 50+ pakistani muslim men would fund the operation. the girls will be showered with gifts, money and made to get hooked on drugs.

then they were told that they had to return the favour and then they were raped.

Most non-muslim women are hardcore feminazis who get too much freedom and often too liberal for their own good.
Even in India they simp for muslim men.

Women are inherently stupid by nature. If kept unchecked they always go for the thugs. But here the thing is done by a well organized and well funded group.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Sarah (not her real name) says she was repeatedly raped from the age of 13 in a block of flats in Hull up until 2019.

She told Sky News: "There was girls as young as primary school there, in primary school uniform.

"I'll never forget that girl I saw sat there in a primary school uniform, probably eight or nine years old.

Paki Grooming gangs turning white girls into kebabs

Paki grooming gangs targeting Primary School white, hindu and sikh girls

Paki grooming gangs targeting Sikh and Hindu girls for two decades

Stop with the foid worship lmao
:lul: :lul: :lul:

Last edited:

i dont have any problem guys slaying.

but when you drug , rape and then kill underage women, i have a problem with that.

if you think as a human being what that 50000+ under 15 girls felt when they were gang raped , then you would know that these criminals should be brought down to justice.

Based Pakicels tbh. Mirin.

members of the religion of peace

Users who are viewing this thread

Back