Pakistanis should not be recognized as curries: they're a step far below, even from the likes of us.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type

Height of Pakistanis has fallen 4 inches over 50 years, say experts​

Cousin marriages, malnutrition have led to height decrease, reveals Professor Dr Iqrar Ahmad Khan.

Height of Pakistanis has fallen 4 inches over 50 years, say experts | The Express Tribune

Cousin marriages, malnutrition have led to height decrease, reveals Professor Dr Iqrar Ahmad Khan.
375257-shortpakistan-1336398238-jpg.502022

Pakistan has one of the lowest literacy rates in South Asia at 49.9 percent. The male literacy rate is 61.7 percent and the female literacy rate is 35.2 percent. The female literacy rate drops to twenty-five percent in rural areas of Pakistan. Girls’ school enrollment also significantly drops in the rural areas of Pakistan. The enrollment rate for girls in rural areas is only twenty percent in grade school. Sixty-five percent of Pakistan’s population is made up of rural citizens. Citizens in Pakistan face issues that affect their quality of life. Issues such as illiteracy are linked to poverty and lack of basic needs. Feudalism and patriarchy leadership has kept females especially from receiving adequate education.[106]
_109566654_mediaitem109566653-jpg.502024

The PDHS indicated that more than half of ever married women aged 15-49 were married to their first cousins. The inclusion of second cousins raised the percentage of consanguineous marriages from 50.3 to 61.2. Another 1.3% were married to other relations and the rest (over 37%) were married to non-relatives. Afzal M, Ali SM, Siyal HB. Consanguineous marriages in Pakistan. Pak Dev Rev. 1994 Winter;33(4 Pt 2):663-74. PMID: 12346199.
Paki genes are inbred so much in England that their children have become disabled.

screenshot-234-png.502025

In Pakistan, four out of ten children under five years of age are stunted while 17.7% suffer from wasting. The double burden of malnutrition is becoming increasingly apparent, with almost one in three children underweight (28.9%) alongside a high prevalence of overweight (9.5%) in the same age group.
48042364_303-jpg.502044

National Cricket Team of Pakistan and fans in attendance, does this look all that fair skin to you?

293768-17-jpg.502028

3000-jpeg.502039

5d1fadf83e2c3-jpg.502031

Violence & Poverty in Karachi.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27CnlYGlFL0

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: disillusioned, Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 15099 and 10 others
@justinzayn

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 21700, Deleted member 16369 and 5 others
Nigga you just kicked the wasp's nest

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774, Toth's thot, Preoximerianas and 8 others
I will not engage in inter curry warfare :hnghn::hnghn: you are a white psyop trying to destroy our relations with @curryslayerordeath and other bharat Bhais :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Idk why but when Pakis and Indians here clash I can't stop laughing, or maybe because they take it very seriously

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14905 and 4 others
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Toth's thot, Deleted member 16530 and 1 other person
Idk why but when Pakis and Indians here clash I can't stop laughing, or maybe because they take it very seriously
I am Bangladeshi, this will be epic battle. :love:

I’m not going to race war anymore. I’ve come back to being a good Muslim and will refrain from arrogance and saying I am better tha n others. Astagfirullah. May Allah forgive me for my arrogance. From now on I will stay positive

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 16530 and Deleted member 14160
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 7098 and 7 others
whatever we are far better than hindu dindus

another bangladeshi monogolid,incel on .org,
u bangladeshi r monogold south east asian,stop calling urself south asian
I am blessed with Chindian blood. :love:
@Broly

@justinzayn
reminder that op is a bangladeshi
and bangledeshi are a mix of south asian/indic and south east asian/monogolid
and monogolid women worskhip white men
u got the point stop giving him attention he is a rice
eastbrachidm-jpg.1475379

pehnotype of bangledesh,half monogolid not south asian

blame ur rice genes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 9641, Lmao and 8 others
They should ban cousin marriages...

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 14160
reminder that op is a bangladeshi
and bangledeshi are a mix of south asian/indic and south east asian/monogolid
and monogolid women worskhip white men
u got the point stop giving him attention he is a rice
eastbrachidm-jpg.1475379

pehnotype of bangledesh,half monogolid not south asian

blame ur rice genes
Isn't that a race upgrade? :love:

another bangladeshi monogolid,incel on .org,
u bangladeshi r monogold south east asian,stop calling urself south asian
View attachment 1497813
What are you saying?
Not all Bangladeshis are mongoloid, most of us are indistinguishable from other curries, are you really that dense paki. @wereqryan

What are you saying?
Not all Bangladeshis are mongoloid, most of us are indistinguishable from other curries, are you really that dense paki. @wereqryan
stop caling south asian curries u rice mfr
u r a self hating race baiter
second,u r a monogolid plus indid bangladeshi,
u do not look south asia,u look like a mix of south asia and SEA rice
blame ur rice genes
pakistan have unique phenotypes like nord indid,indo brachid,indo nordic,iranics

u been trying to put down other south asian neighbours to appeal to whites here,its not working,paki/indian men r doing great

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and LooksOrDeath