hytt

Master
Whch one should I do I'm 20

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tai Lung, mvp2v1 and illoan82
bit of context innit

bit of context innit
I just want to make my smile more visible and to maybe make my face wider too. I think that it would also expand my lips's width.

Hard to say without a scan or frontal/side profile photo. Hell, even a photo of your bite.. You could be a chad with body dysmorphia for all we know.

Hard to say without a scan or frontal/side profile photo. Hell, even a photo of your bite.. You could be a chad with body dysmorphia for all we know.
Bro I just want to expand my smile that's all. But I was worried that if I didn't do bimax my upper teeths would continue the same way, since the palate expander only goes for one part of the mouth. If I'm asking this question it's because I have subhuman teeth and mouth structure. I think that my jaw would look better if it was wider too so if it happened by accident with these devices than it would be a bonus.

Bro I just want to expand my smile that's all. But I was worried that if I didn't do bimax my upper teeths would continue the same way, since the palate expander only goes for one part of the mouth. If I'm asking this question it's because I have subhuman teeth and mouth structure. I think that my jaw would look better if it was wider too so if it happened by accident with these devices than it would be a bonus.
If you have subhuman teeth then you likely have underdeveloped jaws, too. Consult with a maxillofacial surgeon. You might be able to get a segmental Lefort for expansion with Bimax (assuming you need it).

depends, you have pics?

bimax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130