Palate expansion just to split suture?

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
Facepulling sucks fucken balls so I am trying to find a way to to shorten the time as much as I can, I was looking at old threads and found some literal insane results from mse pulling and i thought mse pulling would be a good option, except for the fact that I could literally never convince my parents to let me either fly to Russia for cheap or pay 10k for it.

So I thought well why can’t I just get a normal palatal expander and split my suture- after all that’s really all im after then it would disrupt the other sutures which is what I want

not to mention I would get a few mm of maxilla expansion too (for every 2 mm of palate expansion you get 1 mm of maxilla expansion) which would help out my lower bizygo and then I could combine with giga thumb pulling and facepulling for really good and quick results

you can order palate expanders online for like 200 and I would do RME to split the suture and then expand a few mms giving me a 46-48 IMW

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
i dont know bro. its hard as fuck to split the suture after 15-16 years of age. even if you place acrlilic plates on the sides you most likely wont split the suture.

mse or nothing tbh

Facepulling sucks fucken balls so I am trying to find a way to to shorten the time as much as I can, I was looking at old threads and found some literal insane results from mse pulling and i thought mse pulling would be a good option, except for the fact that I could literally never convince my parents to let me either fly to Russia for cheap or pay 10k for it.

So I thought well why can’t I just get a normal palatal expander and split my suture- after all that’s really all im after then it would disrupt the other sutures which is what I want

not to mention I would get a few mm of maxilla expansion too (for every 2 mm of palate expansion you get 1 mm of maxilla expansion) which would help out my lower bizygo and then I could combine with giga thumb pulling and facepulling for really good and quick results

you can order palate expanders online for like 200 and I would do RME to split the suture and then expand a few mms giving me a 46-48 IMW
MSE costs 10k ??? last time I checked here in the UK it starts at 1K

@retard no one in your country installs mse?

@retard can you link the results?

@retard can you link the results?

8 mins there’s like a 8 degree change in SNA which is absurd compared to the other studies on this

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
How much time mse can shorten pulling

@Sergio-OMS already said it already palate expanders doesnt work well after 15
also mse and facepulling works well because of the screws aswell

How much time mse can shorten pulling
probably by half
@Sergio-OMS already said it already palate expanders doesnt work well after 15
also mse and facepulling works well because of the screws aswell
they are ok if you don’t use bluepilled forces to split suture, and anything that is bone anchored would mog tooth anchored

Maxillary Suture doesn’t really fuse until 24

Any good palate expander to buy?

8 mins there’s like a 8 degree change in SNA which is absurd compared to the other studies on this

Damn this was 2 years ago as well. Need to watch all his lectures now

maybe convince ur parents u will work after rona and do a mse payment plan with them

pics of results tbh?

my IMW cucks my bizygomatic tbh. Good zygomatic bones but narrow IMW (ronald ead tier)

wtf retard, i thought you had it all figure out with your expander. what happen?

some people claim they split the midpalatal suture with thumbpulling. it's great and you can feel the burning sensation but the thing is if you're thumbpulling to split the suture then your imw is probably not 50mm which means hard to fit thumbs in properly and push apart with high force. I can do it in the back but not at the front. it's creaking and I have gotten some initial expansion but it's hard to get any more than that. anybody successfully done it here?