Palate width has no affect on wide skull and fwhr

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
Before we get this out of the way I am not saying environment is cope because it it clearly has a big affect on how you look

Today you coping faggots will learn the power of genes

I hear many of you say palate width gives you a wide skull but I am here today to destroy that cope and put a dent in your mse and mewing wet dreams

Here is a picture of me I will use as an example
DD2CADFB BA14 40A9 BFAD 2FC035BBB4E7
now as you can see I have a fairly wide skull and a fwhr that is on the higher side this is also me with my hair comed across the sides as to to not fraud skull width and before you say muh bloat no you can see the bloat does not extend to my cheekbones since that is impossible and just in case your not sure I will use a cheek biting picture as to get rid of boat so you can see where my bone ends
2D782404 5D99 48A8 BBC7 110289291BB7
now you may guess wanttobeattractive what has this got to due with narrow palates? Well the answer to that is I myself am a narrow palate person with a very narrow smile yet my skull is wide, why is that? GENES that’s why you dumb mew coping low iq

and for extra evidence my sister has a skull WAY wider then mine and with extremely outward projected cheekbones yet she doesn’t have straight teeth due to not enough palate space

there are also many other examples of this, Sean opry, Simon nessmann, Henry Cavill, Tyler Maher but they all have wide skulls

Wide skull is completely genetic unless you have the worst environment possible consisting of mouth breathing and thumb sucking 24/7 and having a diet consisting of just porridge

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 9670, LastHopeForNorman and 10 others
big skull is everything

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 10615
everyone who has an IQ of about 60 already knows that

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5061 and Deleted member 10615
Are u on accutane?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Are u on accutane?

I am think about getting it but I am not sure of the side effects

ngl man losing acne darker hair and leaner face would help u hella hard tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
ngl man losing acne darker hair and leaner face would help u hella hard tbh

I don’t want to lose bloat icbf I’m already lean
8B0869ED 5704 4C9B B5F3 5001DD5649AA
and I enjoy salty and junk food to much and it helps me cope

as for the hair I don’t think dark hair would look good on me and would make me even more subhuman I’ve actually got compliments on my hair from people because it’s naturally curly and a dirty blonde colour

and for the skin fuck yeah I need to get it sorted I’ve had terrible severe acne for over 2 years now and I hate it so much

• JFL
Reactions: pizza
being a chad is genetic

mewing = large palate

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
just ignore multiple studies theorem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 4946 and 2 others
Wide skull is completely genetic unless you have the worst environment possible consisting of mouth breathing and thumb sucking 24/7 and having a diet consisting of just porridge
literally me before 8 years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
you have small mouth,generally the wide palate affects more the width of certain parts of the face not the skull in general, chewing and developing TMJ will give you the impression of a wider skull as it affects the temples and the masseter

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
you have small mouth,generally the wide palate affects more the width of certain parts of the face not the skull in general, chewing and developing TMJ will give you the impression of a wider skull as it affects the temples and the masseter
i don't have tmj

didn't read, no shit palate doesnt effect skull width wut fuckin retard is saying this

• +1
didn't read, no shit palate doesnt effect skull width wut fuckin retard is saying this
im agreeing with you
read the thread

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, hairyballscel and Deleted member 10615
this, op is just an exception to the rule I guess
what about my sister? what about opry? what about nessmann? what about maher?

yes enviroment matters but without the genes for wide skull it is impossible to have same with any feature

what about my sister? what about opry? what about nessmann? what about maher?

yes enviroment matters but without the genes for wide skull it is impossible to have same with any feature
you're saying maher has a wide skull?

Seggsegsgsg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
true, i wanted to make a thread on this, my skull is as wide as yours while only showing 6 upper teeth (shit palate)

• +1
I don’t want to lose bloat icbf I’m already leanView attachment 1027791and I enjoy salty and junk food to much and it helps me cope

as for the hair I don’t think dark hair would look good on me and would make me even more subhuman I’ve actually got compliments on my hair from people because it’s naturally curly and a dirty blonde colour

and for the skin fuck yeah I need to get it sorted I’ve had terrible severe acne for over 2 years now and I hate it so much
brother thats not really lean youre just skinny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 5185
I don’t want to lose bloat icbf I’m already leanView attachment 1027791and I enjoy salty and junk food to much and it helps me cope

you're borderline skinnyfat bro. Lose weight

Should have shown us your teeth

You look different than how I visualized you, I imagined you having a giga narrow face and dark hair

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 10615
I have imw of 38 iirc, pretty average but not even wide enough to fit my tongue to mew properly but I still have a 2.1 fwhr and pushing 7 inch bizygo(very bit)

• +1
You look different than how I visualized you, I imagined you having a giga narrow face and dark hair
LOLLL why did you even invison me either way im ugly and need to improve

you're borderline skinnyfat bro. Lose weight
check my thread where i ask users to rate my frame im no where near skinny fat i almost have abs im like 15 percent im also sitting down in the picture so it makes me stomach look squished

brother thats not really lean youre just skinny
check my thread where i ask users to rate my frame

i am lean and skinny

i am sitting down in the photo so it makes my stomach squished looking

I have imw of 38 iirc, pretty average but not even wide enough to fit my tongue to mew properly but I still have a 2.1 fwhr and pushing 7 inch bizygo(very bit)
so you have very high fwhr but narrow palate

i have been telling everyone this for ages

wide skull is phenotype related

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
I have a wide face and a small mouth as well
You look exactly like someone who I know, he also looks fat, but his body is lean.

Last edited:
  • +1
I have this a wide face and a small mouth as well
You look exactly like someone who I know, he also looks fat, but his body is lean.
its brutal

Hop on Accutane dude.That acne makes you look repulsive.

• +1
Hop on Accutane dude.That acne makes you look repulsive.
retin a

can't risk balding would rather have hair and acne then no acne but no hair

• +1
you'd have a better es ratio if your palate was wider

• JFL
you'd have a better es ratio if your palate was wider
nah its the other way around it would be even worse

i don't give a shit about how wide my palate is i care more about the health benifits

• JFL
  • JFL
retin a

can't risk balding would rather have hair and acne then no acne but no hair
If you don't want to use Accutane use Adapalene

Adapalene is significantly more effective than tretinoin in reducing acne lesions. And also less irritating on the skin

• +1
wider palate=wider ipd
ipd is genetic

im not saving up like 5k to get a possible 1-2 mm of wider ipd

i will clear my skin and dye my eyebrows then fix my scaring and quit smoking then i will try get a girl if that doesn't work just focus on other things in life and cope with other stuff

i hope the acne is hormonal im 17 nearly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Jason Voorhees
ipd is genetic

im not saving up like 5k to get a possible 1-2 mm of wider ipd

i will clear my skin and dye my eyebrows then fix my scaring and quit smoking then i will try get a girl if that doesn't work just focus on other things in life and cope with other stuff

i hope the acne is hormonal im 17 nearly
IPD is unchangeable tho

• +1