Palate width has no affect on wide skull and fwhr

ipd is genetic

im not saving up like 5k to get a possible 1-2 mm of wider ipd

i will clear my skin and dye my eyebrows then fix my scaring and quit smoking then i will try get a girl if that doesn't work just focus on other things in life and cope with other stuff

i hope the acne is hormonal im 17 nearly
people with narrow palate tend to have narrower ipd you have'ent noticed this??

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 10615
If you don't want to use Accutane use Adapalene

Adapalene is significantly more effective than tretinoin in reducing acne lesions. And also less irritating on the skin

can it be brought in australia? also how much does it cost? and does it work for cystic acne?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
can it be brought in australia? also how much does it cost? and does it work for cystic acne?
Yes. Idk but you probably need a prescription or need to buy it from India and yes ofc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
people with narrow palate tend to have narrower ipd you have'ent noticed this??
nah i don't think so anyway i don't really care about my ipd it not ideal but its not bad enough to make me cyclopscel

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I have imw of 38 iirc, pretty average but not even wide enough to fit my tongue to mew properly but I still have a 2.1 fwhr and pushing 7 inch bizygo(very bit)
7 inch byzigo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 biggest larp on the whole forum. 6.5 inch puts you in 100% percentile and you want us to believe you you have a half inch above that. 🤣🤣 jfl