Pale skin is FEMININE -- I think I've made up my mind on COLORING

Crayola CØck

Crayola CØck

You Will Never Be What A Man Should Be
Despite doing my research on this and reading some good threads here on it, I think I get it now... Being darker skinned makes you inherently more intimidating.

>> PALE IS NOT INTIMIDATING. AT ALL. <<

When's the last time you walked by some powder white nigga who scared you or made you feel intimidated?
When has any pale as a ghost guy shaken your core?

strong-shirtless-white-man-flexing-footage-123924245_iconl.jpeg

No matter how muscly he is, a pale dude just ain't scary. AT ALL. Look at all bodybuilders. Do you tend to notice any beefy guys that are pale? OF COURSE NOT.

WHY DO THEY TAN? TO LOOK MORE INTIMIDATING. PALE WITH MUSCLE = NOT RUGGED! NOBODY IS AFRAID OF PALE -- BUT DARK IS DIFFERENT.

s-l1200.jpg

They tan TO LOOK MORE MASCULINE. Spics, nigs, etc. all appear more threatening according to science. They don't gotta be tall, big or wide, JUST DARK.

WHY? Dark skin = more potentially dangerous. Pale? Soft, feminine, geeky, etc. Brown mogs unironically. Indians may be subhuman but they are scarier/more seedy looking/dark triad seeming inherently vs. even 250 lb. pale bodybuilders.

Why are people scared of puny Pakis, Curries, or other middle eastern dudes, even with no muscle? When alone at night, what's scarier to a woman? 160 lb. negro or 210 lb. Nerdic? Some cracked out, small nigger or some big but pale as powder mayo?

CUZ COLORING. CUZ SKIN. DARKER SKIN = MORE INTIMIDATING!

Who is afraid of some Nerdic rat with a six pack and even beefy muscles? Nobody ... NOT UNTIL HE'S TAN. NOT UNTIL HE HAS THE SKIN/COLORING/PHENO THAT ELICITS FEAR. Big muscles don't = fear, dark/coloring/PHENO DOES.

PALE = FEMININE.

TANNER = MORE MAN-NER. It is simple.

It is the reason why ALL BODYBUILDERS TAN.

It is the reason why STUDY AFTER STUDY shows Latinos, Blacks, Middle Eastern, etc. as MORE SCARY. Why are muscly pale dudes NOT scary?? CUZ COLORING.

Not a single study has ever said some pale, muscly Nerdic scared anyone. But 120 lb. brown Mexicans? PLENTY. It isn't even about the muscle but about the coloring, pheno, etc. Muscles alone rarely scare anyone.
110 lb. cracked out niggers scare many.

WHO SCARES YOU MORE BETWEEN THESE TWO OUT ALONE AT NIGHT?

man-with-tattoos-his-chest-stands-beach_662214-19992.jpg

kali-muscle-profile-picture.jpg

is-ronnie-coleman-still-alive-64a6ab783e15740073176-900.webp

VS.

71rt8opQr5S.jpg

Arnold_Schwarzenegger_1974.jpg

2-1.jpg

CASE CLOSED.

@Anstrum95 @quemirasmanv2 @forevergymcelling @Blackgymmax @Bonesbonesbonesbone @mvp2v1 @_MVP_ @Gaygymmaxx @ThatOneDude @Ai Impact @Reformed @KING REIDYZ @MakinItHappen @6ft4 @oneitisiscope @5.5psl @bradpittshairline

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: YoYqkim, mulattomaxxing, buflek and 13 others
Despite doing my research on this and reading some good threads here on it, I think I get it now...

When's the last time you walked by some powder white nigga who scared you or made you feel intimidated?

No matter how muscly he is, a pale dude just ain't scary. AT ALL. Look at all bodybuilders.

WHY DO THEY TAN? TO LOOK MORE INTIMIDATING. PALE WITH MUSCLE = NOT RUGGED!

They tan TO LOOK MORE MASCULINE. Spics, nigs, etc. all appear more threatening according to science.

WHY? Dark skin = more potentially dangerous. Pale? Soft, feminine, geeky, etc. Brown mogs unironically.

Why are people scared of puny Pakis, Curries, or other middle eastern dudes, even with no muscle?

CUZ COLORING. CUZ SKIN.

Who is afraid of some Nerdic rat with a six pack and even beefy muscles? Nobody ... NOT UNTIL HE'S TAN.

PALE = FEMININE.

It is the reason why STUDY AFTER STUDY shows Latinos, Blacks, Middle Eastern, etc. as MORE SCARY.

Not a single study has ever said some pale, muscly Nerdic scared anyone. But 120 lb. brown Mexicans? PLENTY. It isn't even about the muscle but about the coloring, pheno, etc. Muscles alone rarely scare anyone.
White european undertones still mog deathniks. Tanned white European > naturally tan light brown mena deathnik

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Mezo103, LooksThinker and 3 others
this or death

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, T50 Mogger, Zonar and 5 others
Another coloring thread, just look good bro.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gymcel:(, Mezo103, flippasav and 5 others
vice versa

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Crayola CØck
Despite doing my research on this and reading some good threads here on it, I think I get it now...

No matter how muscly he is, a pale dude just ain't scary. AT ALL. Look at all bodybuilders.

WHY DO THEY TAN? TO LOOK MORE INTIMIDATING. PALE WITH MUSCLE = NOT RUGGED!

They tan TO LOOK MORE MASCULINE. Spics, nigs, etc. all appear more threatening according to science.

WHY? Dark skin = more potentially dangerous. Pale? Soft, feminine, geeky, etc. Brown mogs unironically.

Why are people scared of puny Pakis, Curries, or other middle eastern dudes, even with no muscle?

CUZ COLORING. CUZ SKIN.

Who is afraid of some Nerdic rat with a six pack and even beefy muscles? Nobody ... NOT UNTIL HE'S TAN.

PALE = FEMININE.

It is the reason why STUDY AFTER STUDY shows Latinos, Blacks, Middle Eastern, etc. as MORE SCARY.

@Anstrum95 @quemirasmanv2 @forevergymcelling @Blackgymmax @Bonesbonesbonesbone @mvp2v1 @_MVP_ @Gaygymmaxx @ThatOneDude @Ai Impact @Reformed @KING REIDYZ @MakinItHappen @6ft4 @oneitisiscope @5.5psl @bradpittshairline
scarier yeah, will it affect attractiveness? depends on the individual, u think de poot would look good with a tan?

Yes, being darker is High T, i was very light as a kid, but after puberty i started to look much more med

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: yirma19, Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 26859 and 4 others
When i get contacts and lean down adn get red undertones the contrast will be insane

Well fuck, no way I am reading that

• Ugh..
Reactions: Crayola CØck
dnr but my bbc approves this
yeahh snow bunnies yeah

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32514, sportsmogger and Crayola CØck
cumskincopersvsshitskincopers.org

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gymcel:(, Mezo103, Milosz and 2 others
Despite doing my research on this and reading some good threads here on it, I think I get it now... Being darker skinned makes you inherently more intimidating.

No matter how muscly he is, a pale dude just ain't scary. AT ALL. Look at all bodybuilders. Do you tend to notice any beefy guys that are pale? OF COURSE NOT.

WHY DO THEY TAN? TO LOOK MORE INTIMIDATING. PALE WITH MUSCLE = NOT RUGGED! NOBODY IS AFRAID OF PALE -- BUT DARK IS DIFFERENT.

s-l1200.jpg

They tan TO LOOK MORE MASCULINE. Spics, nigs, etc. all appear more threatening according to science. They don't gotta be tall, big or wide, JUST DARK.

WHY? Dark skin = more potentially dangerous. Pale? Soft, feminine, geeky, etc. Brown mogs unironically. Indians may be subhuman but they are scarier/more seedy looking/dark triad seeming inherently vs. even 250 lb. pale bodybuilders.

Why are people scared of puny Pakis, Curries, or other middle eastern dudes, even with no muscle? When alone at night, what's scarier to a woman? 160 lb. negro or 210 lb. Nerdic? Some cracked out, small nigger or some big but pale as powder mayo?

Who is afraid of some Nerdic rat with a six pack and even beefy muscles? Nobody ... NOT UNTIL HE'S TAN. NOT UNTIL HE HAS THE SKIN/COLORING/PHENO THAT ELICITS FEAR. Big muscles don't = fear, dark/coloring/PHENO DOES.

PALE = FEMININE.

It is the reason why STUDY AFTER STUDY shows Latinos, Blacks, Middle Eastern, etc. as MORE SCARY. Why are muscly pale dudes NOT scary?? CUZ COLORING.

VS.

71rt8opQr5S.jpg

CASE CLOSED.

Pale + dark hair is way more aesthetic than the inverse.

• +1
Reactions: NarrowBones and SonOfDarkseid
Pale + dark hair is way more aesthetic than the inverse.

No one FEARS aesthetics tho, which is why blacks are scarier/more intimidating than whites or paler/more European looking niggers.

You will never look intimidating PALE. So even if you look good, you won't be seen as tough or dominating if you're pale no matter what.

Why do you think blacks/sandniggers/curries/indians are rated as more LOW TRUST and more INTIMIDATING? COLORING, THAT'S WHY.

When have you seen any studies pointing to large bodied, aesthetic, pale white dudes as being seen as hypermasculine or scary looking? But many people, men included, will shit their pants if some 130 lb. cracked out nigger swinging his arms around in the street approaches them.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
white men and women tan. because thats the preferred skin colour in the west.

if it was masculine then only men would do it. but its obvious that its mainly women who do it in the west. they put on fake tan, use sunbeds, sunbathing

actual studies shows white skin = masculine, dark skin = feminine

all the time if u meet some roadmanmaxxed white guy

dark skin is a signal of weaker, shorter, smaller frame. id be less intimated by it

Why do you think blacks/sandniggers/curries/indians are rated as more LOW TRUST and more INTIMIDATING? COLORING, THAT'S WHY.
when have they ever been rated more intimidating?

theyre more low trust cos theyre low class vermin that no one wants to associate with

Darkskins only have so much to cope with after all. Let them have their cope.

Mumbai cope
3FB0F160 A55B 407A 8F16 609AF0F176B1
EF65307A D19A 41A3 B5EE 533E3A203E52

AFC32CAD C6E8 4DF0 82E5 C2B258287180
0B3D43AA B039 4FE7 B8A7 813DCBD9B679

• +1
Reactions: NarrowBones and dannydipss
Someone in school made fun of your smelly poo skin now youre coping

• JFL
Reactions: gymcel:(
No one FEARS aesthetics tho, which is why blacks are scarier/more intimidating than whites or paler/more European looking niggers.

You will never look intimidating PALE. So even if you look good, you won't be seen as tough or dominating if you're pale no matter what.

When have you seen any studies pointing to large bodied, aesthetic, pale white dudes as being seen as hypermasculine or scary looking? But many people, men included, will shit their pants if some 130 lb. cracked out nigger swinging his arms around in the street approaches them.

There are levels of intimidation in different aspects. A buff jacked dude is going to be a basic level 1 intimidation through his ability to beat you up. A more intimidating dude is someone who is smarter and/or more aesthetic, I can't explain it.

Would rather be pale with god tier coloring than 1 dimensional roided nerd.

Yeah, I'm afraid you will steal my wallet or scam me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dystopial and Skull Issue
Being intimidating has nothing to do with skin color. There are plenty of pale dudes who could intimidate you OP. To have the scary look, it's about size, bone structure and facial structure, and of course the personality that follows

• +1
Reactions: Skull Issue, sportsmogger and SonOfDarkseid
white men and women tan. because thats the preferred skin colour in the west.

if it was masculine then only men would do it. but its obvious that its mainly women who do it in the west. they put on fake tan, use sunbeds, sunbathing

actual studies shows white skin = masculine, dark skin = feminine

yeah i saw another thread saying blue eyes is masculine and brown eyed women made for big blue eyed cock. Dark being more masculine/intimdating is ethnic cope

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Being intimidating has nothing to do with skin color. There are plenty of pale dudes who could intimidate you OP. To have the scary look, it's about size, bone structure and facial structure, and of course the personality that follows

All negros raise my cortisol even if a little bit, even if not scared of em.

Only rare white guys can do that.

true big black guys fucking terrifying (y)

• +1

s-l1200.jpg

PALE = FEMININE.

kali-muscle-profile-picture.jpg

is-ronnie-coleman-still-alive-64a6ab783e15740073176-900.webp

VS.

71rt8opQr5S.jpg

Arnold_Schwarzenegger_1974.jpg

2-1.jpg

CASE CLOSED.

dnr keep coping

• JFL
yeah i saw another thread saying blue eyes is masculine and brown eyed women made for big blue eyed cock. Dark being more masculine/intimdating is ethnic cope
those threads are made by the same sfcels.

pale look more aesthetic. tan is better for sex appeal i think.

• Hmm...
orange skin moggs

• Woah
Just tanmaxx bro

You know why those examples look more intimidating? Because they look uglier

Dark skin is inherently ugly and thus repulsive and intimidating. It's all very primal feelings

• +1
Reactions: ethnic_9
@andy9432

Copium???

@andy9432

Copium???
Not rlly, men become darker due to testosterone, also Asians try to be as pale as possible so I understand why you'd disagree

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Crayola CØck and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Male gaze nonsense, but

• +1
Reactions: LeonidasGui

Attachments

• IMG_0076.webp
    30.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: LeonidasGui
Gun > knife > bat > skin color of races that are known to have high criminality

depends. some people look better with pale

• JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
True

its funny whenever this retards shitty old masuline coping threads get bumped and I get the chance to read his retarded ass “theories” which 90% were of the time autistic male gaze faggotry.

Nah, any skin tone below Fitzpatrick 3 is by definition dysgenic rather than feminine. Otherwise, why do you think white women love tanning so much?