Pale skin mogs so much and looks high class/vampiric/menacing

AspiringChanglite

AspiringChanglite

Banned
I realized my pale skin in the winter (along with contrast with dark medium length messy hair, dense eyebrows, long eyelashes mogs brutally.

When I just entered the club last weekend after standing in line for 30 minutes in the cold outside (palemaxxing), I went to the bathroom mirror and I mogged everybody in the room not just by PSL, height and frame but also strikingness. My pale, perfect collagen skin without a single microwrinkle, nasoblasial fold, discoloring or stubble anywhere made me look like I came from another planet compared to normies with wrinkles, stubbles, acne, rashes, nasoblasial folds or darker skin.

I deadass looked like a menacing high class sociopath with a trust fund who was about to kill everyone in the room for having a better business card than me.

Absolute mogger, this guy is the vibe I felt that night

Also my pale skin with pink undertones (despite being Han) contrasts VERY well with dark hair and black clothes like the black T-shirt I had one, extremely striking.

JFL if youre not trust fund vampire sociopath maxxing in 2023

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Icon, Debetro, bigchunguslover and 3 others
Pale asians dont look like vampires gtfo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51551
pale skin and red/pink undertone is good unless you have acne cause it gets hella visible and red.

• +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover
Pale asians dont look like vampires gtfo
IMG 1254

I realized my pale skin in the winter (along with contrast with dark medium length messy hair, dense eyebrows, long eyelashes mogs brutally.

When I just entered the club last weekend after standing in line for 30 minutes in the cold outside (palemaxxing), I went to the bathroom mirror and I mogged everybody in the room not just by PSL, height and frame but also strikingness. My pale, perfect collagen skin without a single microwrinkle, nasoblasial fold, discoloring or stubble anywhere made me look like I came from another planet compared to normies with wrinkles, stubbles, acne, rashes, nasoblasial folds or darker skin.

I deadass looked like a menacing high class sociopath with a trust fund who was about to kill everyone in the room for having a better business card than me.

Also my pale skin with pink undertones (despite being Han) contrasts VERY well with dark hair and black clothes like the black T-shirt I had one, extremely striking.

That guy is not pale dumbass

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxer14, Deleted member 51551, dantemaxxing and 1 other person

Pale skin mog status dependent on harmony

Not pale

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
Dnr delusions

i agree, porcelain white skin looks beautiful.

ignore the shitskins coping tho

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, FacialStructure404, 3virtues and 1 other person
Dnr racism
ethnics were never in contention with us, i was referring to pale porcelain-skinned WASP/Han/other whites vs tanned/darker ones like barrett or gandy you idiot

underrated. It does look good. I have brown hair and dark eyebrows, I look the best pale with a reddish/pink hue, be it slight sun tan or just increased blood circulation. darker skin looks like shit on me even though im fitzpatrick II and supposedly would benefit from tanning

The biggest issue of pale skin is that blemishes become extremely visible, and without an even complexion you just look sickly.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
The biggest issue of pale skin is that blemishes become extremely visible, and without an even complexion you just look sickly.
Most non whites can't pull it off

i dont get blemishes or acne or rashes or anything because of genetics and skincare, cold weather just amps up my coloring to 11 since it makes my lips super pink/red and skin even paler

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
the real looks increase from the cold is making your skin tight around your face

JFL at this mongoloid faggot. Pale skin looks sickly and low T. It’s an extremely feminine trait.

Tanned skin brutally mogs in sex appeal. Men are naturally supposed to be darker than women.

Last edited:
Cope. Lightskin with golden complexion mogs all

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and sportsmogger
looks like you're in basement sleeping all day

Users who are viewing this thread

Back