• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, HTNcutecel, noobs and 2 others
Post curvy noodles

@gooner23 @Orc @Xangsane @ConfusedBolivian @the BULL

yeah asian females are attractive

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
She is pale especially when doused in make up and frauding. But you can see in that video even she has a yellow hue of death.

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper
that level of asian man mogs hard but is like 100x rarer than a white chad in the west

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
She is pale especially when doused in make up and frauding. But you can see in that video even she has a yellow hue of death.
The one in gif has good chin

Looks white skin

• +1
Reactions: Recessed Life and SecularIslamist
that level of asian man mogs hard but is like 100x rarer than a white chad in the west
Usually those are found in rich cities in NEA not really in the west

• +1
Reactions: endlessummer and Recessed Life
The one in gif has good chin

Looks white skin

That does look white on a colour basis yh. Ethnic features still would mean they never pass as "white" ofc.

Usually even an extremely pale jap has yellow undertone that is evident. Especially at the first sight of the sun. Whites go red or orange.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Dude is more obsessed with thirst trap asian male instagram photos and larping as the people on said photos than actual asian girls.

Jfl.....

• JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, rand anon, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Gooks are so subhuman the first white woman mogged every chink in existence
Asian women don't have sex appeal they just can be pretty and the pretty ones are so few that their SMV is high but they see white men as superior so white men can get them easy.

Last edited:
That's Yuna
Asian women don't have sex appeal they just can be pretty but the pretty ones are so few that their SMV is high but they see white men as superior so white men can get them easy.
What’s her Instagram name the cumskin one fully…. For research purposes the pinkoid would make a good sex slave indeed yes yes. Nobody cares about the chink

I see 0 appeal of chinks. I shit on Cumskins a lot but I can see the appeal of their women and get it completely it makes sense their SMV. But gooks? Why