Palestine VS Israel

owlofathena

owlofathena

Forum Veteran
Jews laughing their way to the bank getting backed by US sad times indeed

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Jews are committing genocide but muh holohoax tho so the gentiles have to cry for jews for eternity and less jews massacre them forever. Jews are the biggest racial supremacists in history and it's not even close. Only group that calls themselves the "chosen people" and categorizes people into two groups the chosen people Jews, and gentiles (non Jews)

• JFL
Reactions: owlofathena

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Fear

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 13197, owlofathena and 1 other person
Over for Palestinecels

• WTF
Jews are committing genocide but muh holohoax tho so the gentiles have to cry for jews for eternity and less jews massacre them forever. Jews are the biggest racial supremacists in history and it's not even close. Only group that calls themselves the "chosen people" and categorizes people into two groups the chosen people Jews, and gentiles (non Jews)
the holocaust is real

fucking hypocrite ridiculing one terrible massacre but crying for palestinians

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and owlofathena
the holocaust is real

fucking hypocrite ridiculing one terrible massacre but crying for palestinians
@ToursOverBoyo2020 the Holocaust did happen just give in already. Still doesn't excuse Israel though. I support Palestine

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible and Deleted member 13197
Jews laughing their way to the bank getting backed by US sad times indeed

VERMIN KIKE DOGS I WISH HITLER REALLY DID GAS THEM AND BAKE THEM IN OVENS LIKE SWINE

WHEN WHITES FINALLY TAKE THEIR THUMBS OUT OF THEIR MAN PUSSIES I'LL
GAS AND COOK THEM FOR REAL THIS TIME.

[ISPOILER]ATTENTION ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES AND FEDERAL AUTHORITIES: THIS POST IS SERIOUS AND I AM A THREAT TO SOCIETY[/ISPOILER]

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224, owlofathena and Baldingman1998
@ToursOverBoyo2020 the Holocaust did happen just give in already. Still doesn't excuse Israel though. I support Palestine
It’s very complicated though. Aside from the anti-semitism, think about this from a logical perspective. A simplified version of this is that Israel has no real land to fall back on unlike any other ethnic group. Throughout history they have been banned from every place or put in ghettos. For 2000 years, they’ve maintained their culture and lived on the promise to return to Israel. But then the Palestinians have been on that land for 1300 years, so of course they would refuse to be kicked out. If Israel let’s Palestinians continue to live on that land then eventually Palestine’s high birth rates will outtake Israel’s and then Jewish people will be a minority in their own holy land, having to settle in some place they were oppressed in.

Despite this, they are abusing their power and causing unnessecary damage. They are not the same peasants that they were years ago, they have influence and control in every major aspect of the world, unlike the struggling Palestine. So I support Palestine. The best solution would just be to focus on the future relations of both countries rather than continue to fight over the past, this is really the politicians fault of both countries. Or Israel can Palestinians a decent portion of land for them to run and hope it doesn’t turn into a terrorist hotbed

Last edited:
  • +1

• +1
Funny how people here haven’t even been to Israel or Palestine yet comment

Last edited: