Palestinian stacy twins are unfoggable

Would you let them go femdom on you?

• Total voters
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Yeah same goes with glorifying Bella Hadid as if they represent their own Natufian Palestinian people just no lol

Easy answer would be: Crusader genes or settler genes from the early 1900s.
As I said. Either they were raped babies from some Arab slave trade of cumskin foids or some crusader busted big boy nuts in the women same way how many gulf look like niggers it’s either an trader bbc or some slave bbc busting in Fatima or vice versa

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Dunno, they ade just Cumskins which is why they don’t loook ugly. If they looked Arab they’d look like dog shit like 99% of their race. Arabs have to use their slave descneded rape babies like these to show some of them look good lol.
I bet these type of women get gang banged by E1B cocks

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
@ascension they both brutally mog Bella Hadid to Mumbai and back

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Bump before it becomes a dead thread

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
@Xangsane where are you?

Gonna tell it’s going to be failed thread

True Hitler actually considered the Philistines as the honory aryans to go against Israel
Tf you larping about, Israelis are slightly whiter than Palestinians

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Deleted member 18522
Tf you leaping about, Israelis are slightly whiter than Palestinians
They are in the same position no one claims ancestral lands to this place.

Bro thinks the settlers from Europe in the 20th century are the real ones dumbass

IMG 6196
IMG 6197

Htb imo, not my type but still very pretty :Comfy: :Comfy:

@Xangsane

Dunno, they ade just Cumskins which is why they don’t loook ugly. If they looked Arab they’d look like dog shit like 99% of their race. Arabs have to use their slave descneded rape babies like these to show some of them look good lol.
You're coping hard, Barbary slave trade of white women happened in North Africa, not the Levant or Arabia. Also Arabs are not genetically homogenous, Levantine, Nafri, and Peninsular Arabs are not the same genetically though they have shared ancestry

Screenshot 20240306 105849 Chrome

Last edited:
You're coping hard, Barbary slave trade of white women happened in North Africa, not the Levant or Arabia. Also Arabs are not genetically homogenous, Levantine, Nafri, and Peninsular Arabs are not the same genetically though they have shared ancestry

View attachment 2786184

View attachment 2786196
Barbary slave trade was one slave trade… just one out of like 12 different ones the Islamic world had going on at the same time and in the past. Arabs were raiding med ports and Russia/ukraine and the Balkans alongside the Turks for cumskin slaves to bring into the MID east. Barbary slave trade was one of these taking place at the time but only in the Maghreb

All Arabs look the same, if it’s from mid east or North Africa they are the same race end of discussion don’t cry because you all look the same

Barbary slave trade was one slave trade… just one out of like 12 different ones the Islamic world had going on at the same time and in the past. Arabs were raiding med ports and Russia/ukraine and the Balkans alongside the Turks for cumskin slaves to bring into the MID east. Barbary slave trade was one of these taking place at the time but only in the Maghreb

All Arabs look the same, if it’s from mid east or North Africa they are the same race end of discussion don’t cry because you all look the same
Name me one slave trade that involves white women people that happened in the Levant. And I'm half arab half turkish, also no Arabs don't look the same just like Slavs and Nords don't look the same despite both having light phenotype. On the individual level yes a lot of Arabs from different region can look the same but on a population level no. Again, genetically speaking Levantines, Nafris, and Arabians are different ethnic groups, that is a scientific fact that has has proven by many studies. It's like saying Nordics, Slavs,and Italians are the same. Or Ethiopians and Nigerians are the same. Or Chinese and Koreans are the same.

Last edited:
Name me one slave trade that involves white women people that happened in the Levant. And I'm half arab half turkish, also no Arabs don't look the same just like Slavs and Nords don't look the same despite both having light phenotype. On the individual level yes a lot of Arabs from different region can look the same but on a population level no. Again, genetically speaking Levantines, Nafris, and Arabians are different ethnic groups, that is a scientific fact that has has proven by many studies. It's like saying Nordics, Slavs,and Italians are the same. Or Ethiopians and Nigerians are the same.
Crimean slave trade, Arabic slave trade, Ottoman slave trade, Persian slave trade, early Islamic slave trade (mostly rading it was infrequent and could just be thrown into the Arabic slave trade). Point being Ayrabs did slavery to everybody including themsleves. If you bordered them you was getting taken as a slave it is what it is, only retards liek you think niggers got taken when blacks are jsut the lowest denominator but the truth is every race that bordered them got taken now STFU

All menas are the same as well accept this fact and move on

Crimean slave trade, Arabic slave trade, Ottoman slave trade, Persian slave trade, early Islamic slave trade (mostly rading it was infrequent and could just be thrown into the Arabic slave trade). Point being Ayrabs did slavery to everybody including themsleves. If you bordered them you was getting taken as a slave it is what it is, only retards liek you think niggers got taken when blacks are jsut the lowest denominator but the truth is every race that bordered them got taken now STFU

All menas are the same as well accept this fact and move on

Bro your idea of race and ethnic groups is just weird.

I never said Arabs didn't take non-black slaves, I am talking about the Levant region, it was the least affected by slave trades.

Only Crimean and Ottoman Slave Trades had some slight significance in the Levant.

Again, I have no problem if you think MENAs are the same because of phenotypic similarties but you would have to apply that logic to white groups like slavs and nords and Asians groups as well.

Regardless of whether you think MENAs are the same genetically they are not the same.
Peninsular Arabs have lots of prehistoric Natufian hunter gatherer ancestry (60%-80%) with little to 0 Anatolian Farmer ancestry (0%-5%)

Levantines are like 30% Natufian Hunter Gatgerer, 30% Anatolian Farmer, and 20% Iranian Zagros Farmer, 10% Caucasus Hunter Gatherer, 5% black

Like this pic, there are individual variations like some have elevated natufian or Anatolian but this is the average range

Nafris have black admixture (up to 30%, which isn't present in Peninsulars or Levanrines), prehistoric Ibermaurusian ancestry (also only present in North africa), anatolian Farmer, some natufian, etc. They are like mulattos or quadroons

Main qimg f05b86b9e8cc623c9606d26888cad537

Last edited:
Bro your idea of race and ethnic groups is just weird.

I never said Arabs didn't take non-black slaves, I am talking about the Levant region, it was the least affected by slave trades.

Only Crimean and Ottoman Slave Trades had some slight significance in the Levant.

Again, I have no problem if you think MENAs are the same because of phenotypic similarties but you would have to apply that logic to white groups like slavs and nords and Asians groups as well.

Regardless of whether you think MENAs are the same genetically they are not the same.
Peninsular Arabs have lots of prehistoric Natufian hunter gatherer ancestry (60%-80%) with little to 0 Anatolian Farmer ancestry (0%-5%)

Levantines are like 30% Natufian Hunter Gatgerer, 30% Anatolian Farmer, and 20% Iranian Zagros Farmer, 10% Caucasus Hunter Gatherer

Like this pic

View attachment 2786288

Nafris have black admixture (up to 30%, which isn't present in Peninsulars or Levanrines), prehistoric Ibermaurusian ancestry (also only present in North africa), anatolian Farmer, some natufian, etc. They are like mulattos or quadroons

View attachment 2786281
Nigger writing essays of historical shit to try prove why his people aren’t mongrel dogs.

Ofc NAFRIS are part black how else did they get the E haplogroup. All Africans were blacks including the Egyptians but Cumskins and sandniggers wanna cope and say “WE WAZ” jokes when we all know it was true

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Nigger writing essays of historical shit to try prove why his people aren’t mongrel dogs.

Ofc NAFRIS are part black how else did they get the E haplogroup. All Africans were blacks including the Egyptians but Cumskins and sandniggers wanna cope and say “WE WAZ” jokes when we all know it was true
My people are Levantines and Turks, I don't know why you wanna lump me with people like Iranians, Egyptians, berbers, Saudis when clearly they are very genetically different. And Levantines really had no connection to slave trade. The people that enslaved blacks and cumskins were Peninsular Arabs with lots of Natufian DNA, these same dark triad niggas also conquered the Levant and North Africa and committed cultural genocide against the native ppl there. I am half Palestinian and I love black ppl, many Palestinains love blacks as well, it's only the gulf arabs who are very racist towards blacks.

Last edited:
My people are Levantines and Turks, I don't know why you wanna lump me with people like Iranians, Egyptians, berbers, Saudis when clearly they are very genetically different. And Levantines really had no connection to slave trade. The people that enslaved blacks were dark Peninsular Arabs with lots of Natufian DNA, these same dark triad niggas also conquered the Levant and North Africa and committed cultural genocide against the native ppl there. I am half Palestinian and I love black ppl, many Palestinains love blacks as well, it's only the gulf arabs who are very racist towards blacks.
Ironically gulf are the most black Arabs if you exclude North Africans. Still yall all look the same to me and all non browns. To us yall the same don’t be upset with me go ask Allah why he made all brown races look the same he mustn’t had loved yall cos he seemed to only take care when making Cumskins BBCs and gooks hence why we look distinct

palestinians are really good looking unironically

• +1
Ironically gulf are the most black Arabs if you exclude North Africans. Still yall all look the same to me and all non browns. To us yall the same don’t be upset with me go ask Allah why he made all brown races look the same he mustn’t had loved yall cos he seemed to only take care when making Cumskins BBCs and gooks hence why we look distinct
Gulfs Arabs have little to no Subsahran ancestry except Yemenis. Gulf Arabs are the least black Arabs and they hate blacks the most. Also gooks and white groups can literally look the exact same, normies (especially non white normies) cannot tell the difference between a russian, a british, and a nordic person. They all just look like "white people"

10 C

The only cumskins who look distinct are meds, who are darker than most Europeans. Slavs, Nords, and Anglos can have the same coloring and look the same to normies blacks. Only ppl who pay attention to details and are familiar with phenotypes can tell the difference.

Koreans and Japs also look similar, only SEA gooks look distinct because they are darker.

Last edited: