Palestinians are weak

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Everyone talks about how the Jews are so horrible and how they mistreat Palestinians, but I never hear Arabs (or anyone) comment on how Palestinians allowed these intruders to disarm them and treat them like shit and take their land.

TLDR: what's wrong with Palestinians that they allowed kikes to treat them like that?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 16369
shut up kike

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 16369 and .*my*.
They don’t have a proper military. Hamas which doesn’t have that many members is doing all of the fighting while most civilians don’t fight. Also it’s harder to win battles outnumbered when there’s guns involved. Back than there were no guns
Even the Ottomans won battles outnumbered during the age of gunpowder but they are a unique beast tbh.

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 16369
That was back when scimitars were actually fashionable and up-to-date.
Scimitars or not the numbers were against them and they still won because they were strong and had faith. Muhammad fought like 50 battles in his life (against kikes too) and in most of them the enemy had larger numbers and was better armed but Muhammad still won.

Scimitars or not the numbers were against them and they still won because they were strong and had faith. Muhammad fought like 50 battles in his life (against kikes too) and in most of them the enemy had larger numbers and was better armed but Muhammad still won.
The arabs fought the exausted Roman and Persian empires, even still the Romans should have won dunno how they cocked it up so bad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676
They don’t have a proper military. Hamas which doesn’t have that many members is doing all of the fighting while most civilians don’t fight. Also it’s harder to win battles outnumbered when there’s guns involved. Back than there were no guns
Most palestinians are unarmed. This is why Israeli soldiers rarely get shot when they enter houses. This is a problem.

This is why in USA democrats are working overtime to disarm the people, because they know guns work. Palestinians used to be armed, why did they give up their guns?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
The arabs fought the exausted Roman and Persian empires, even still the Romans should have won dunno how they cocked it up so bad.
Kikes had castles and numbers and the support of Muhammad's enemies and he still raped them

Kikes had castles and numbers and the support of Muhammad's enemies and he still raped them
Bro Jews turned on the Visigoths and Romans jfl if you think they were enemies of the Caliphs they were allies at first.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Bro Jews turned on the Visigoths and Romans jfl if you think they were enemies of the Caliphs they were allies at first.
They turned on the Muslims in the khandaq battle

I cannot distinguish between a Jew and an Arab, they are coping for JBW.

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
They turned on the Muslims in the khandaq battle
one battle, over history jewish people turned on muslims and christians at different times. They just did what suited them the most.

I cannot distinguish between a Jew and an Arab, they are coping for JBW.
Jews look more European on average as most Jewish people are Ashkenazi.