Panic attacks

itsoverforme333

itsoverforme333

Gold
Joined
Dec 11, 2025
Posts
840
Reputation
620
Does anyone know what I can do against this especially when I’m in the bus and stuff iam getting therapy right now but it’s mostly diagnosis rn. So in the buss or when im outside with many Peoaple I really focus on my breath and get this weird feeling that I can’t breath or I get Warm.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lord Vader and gandylite.
all i can say is to just breathe
 
  • +1
Reactions: itsoverforme333
naw thats too personal and complex. thats a highly individualized case to case thing. nobody could possibly know your situation and history well enough to know what you can do to fix it

you need a combination of

1. deep introspection / exposure therapy
2. psychiatric guidance
3. doctor guidance


anxiety isnt something you just fix. its a decades long process to try to minimize it, and/or possibly a lifelong conditition
 
  • +1
Reactions: itsoverforme333
would chad get panic attacks?
brutal
 
naw thats too personal and complex. thats a highly individualized case to case thing. nobody could possibly know your situation and history well enough to know what you can do to fix it

you need a combination of

1. deep introspection / exposure therapy
2. psychiatric guidance
3. doctor guidance


anxiety isnt something you just fix. its a decades long process to try to minimize it, and/or possibly a lifelong conditition
Thank you very much ❤️
 
  • +1
Reactions: sonic55555

Similar threads

dumbassnga
Replies
4
Views
40
visideous
visideous
mandiblee
Replies
6
Views
84
Prøphet
Prøphet
UserE_7.random
Replies
0
Views
30
UserE_7.random
UserE_7.random
Lemic
Replies
4
Views
60
ouiii
ouiii

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top