Panjab is now 80℅ hindu pajeet majority with a little population of sikhs sprinkled in

justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered
Literally 80% of population is North Indian hindu with more then half of them being unlisted pajeet immigrants labour from North/central India
And even the sikh hang around with group of hindus , sikh only groups are very rare and are mostly scene in golden Temple,
Hell even golden Temple is filled with hindus and immigrant labourer wearing sikh cap with orange colour and wearing sikh bangles thinking sikh are the same as them while being 5ft3 India from new delhi
even the light skin hindus look just like curry and not arab/Iran looking like sikhs,
Cuz even darker sikhs look descent
It's sad, there is no sikh majority even in Amritsar, the headquarters of panjab

Genocide hindus from panjab Or kick them out and seperate panjab from curryland
Literally most turban wearing sikhs i see are middle Eastern al Qaeda/taliban looking guys with tall height and large build

These Bob n vagne males harass sikh girls and women and kill sikh males,betabuxxers, pollute panjab, begg 24/7 on streets, make noises and smells and dress like poo poo
Plus their govt pushing them in panjab making them majority and stealing panjab waters

There need to be a sikh militancy uprising or things will go out of control

There is no such things as punjabi hindu
, only sikhs and Pakistan punjabis look same overall with urban pendu and imran abbas phenotype and tall height

, they are destroying sikh genes and whole panjab

unlike kashmir, panjab doesn't have a isolated safe space that protects it from hindu invaders and migrants
, and sikhs are told to see them as hindus and not a unique religion all of which destroy sikh genes and culture and homeland

ethnic cleansing
Pakistan need to give khalistani some training camps

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Deleted member 21661 and VeerTheD33r
Lowkey facts, most of the rich jatt and bhapey Sikhs have moved outta Punjab into wealthier countries (like me, my family been in US for 2 generations)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn
Sikhism is dying bro. I realised this a few years ago

• Hmm...
Sikhism is dying bro. I realised this a few years ago
Cope
No reason to give up

Sikh have the tallest height genes in Asia and the only people's that make can 6ft plus people in asia
Apart from Their phenotype get confused from terrorist along with beard and turban
Sikhs used to rule over Himachal Rajasthan kashmir peshawar Waziristan,

The only thing sikhs need is a safe space
, panjab is not protected from migrants and foreign invaders bcoz of openland terrain unlike kashmir which is protected by mountains

Sikhs find safe space is golden temple where they can run militancy and overthrow pajeet govt

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Cope
No reason to give up

Sikh have the tallest height genes in Asia and the only people's that can 6ft plus people
Apart from Their phenotype get confused from terrorist along with beard and turban

, panjab is not protected from migrants and foreign invaders bcoz of terrain unlike kashmir which is protected by mountains

Sikhs find safe space is golden temple where they can run militancy and overthrow pajeet govt

When you see what Sikh girls are doing here in the west you will give up too.

• Hmm...
What?
Paki panjabi mogs sikh males in terms of looks bcoz more iranic looking

But pak/sikhs in general brutaly mogs most North Indian and they should have a seperate safe space

Cope
No reason to give up

Sikh have the tallest height genes in Asia and the only people's that make can 6ft plus people in asia

, panjab is not protected from migrants and foreign invaders bcoz of openland terrain unlike kashmir which is protected by mountains

Fr we should hunt the Hindus out of india

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and justinzayn
Cope
No reason to give up

I would fight for that cause

• +1
On god, within 2 generation most Sikhs aren’t even true Sikhs, just some Arab looking copers, I am so thankful I actually know how to speak write and readnn bc Punjabi and am still connected to Sikhi (even tho cut hair for the bitches) so many Punjabi these days don’t know shit about they culture

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Buncha cope itt , hindu Punjabis mog hard asl , got mogged by a 16 yr old 6'4" khatri kid literally 3 days ago , nigga looked like a wolf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and justinzayn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back