PAPABAKVET'S TOE VS RODEBLUR

Who Mogs

• Total voters
I never made a thread like that. The one thread I did make was about the fact I had told my parents if they don't fund my surgeries I'm gonna kill myself.

I could get a job but it'd be a minimum wage wagecuck job, like BK or McDonalds, where I would have to work 160 hours a month for 500 bucks. C'mon, no one in their right mind would take that offer.
at least you wouldn't have to feed off of your loving parents who have raised you with their own money and hard work

everyone else in the world is not stupid to get a job, work hard, and earn their own money instead of feeding off of their parents

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Sikkunt23
Understandable but you look closer to that than to actual skinny so
Yes i can understand that.
But like i said i've been exercising recently and lost a good amount of water and some fat.
dare i say 1 slight vein on the right part of my lower ab

just lol at this utter ungrateful cuck calling his own other slurs while she pays for his expensive unneeded surgeries . I am truly in shock
They are needed for me to live the life I've always wanted to live. I need that life to stay alive. No dopamine and validation = suicide

She shouldn't be a mother. She shouldn't have reproduced and passed on her faulty genes. Her genes, along with those of my father, were not meant to be part of the gene pool.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JizzFarmer, sytyl and Sikkunt23
i'd get the ass whoopin of a lifetime if i did that jfl
Ngl son I have respect for Jewish traditions and family values tbh . It’s not degenerate

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
at least you wouldn't have to feed off of your loving parents who have raised you with their own money and hard work

everyone else in the world is not stupid to get a job, work hard, and earn their own money instead of feeding off of their parents
Mate... I never asked to be born, especially with the flaws I was born with. If they are so angry at me for "leeching off them" then they shouldn't have opted to be parents in the first place? Don't have children if you're not gonna pay for them lol

• Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Yes i can understand that.
But like i said i've been exercising recently and lost a good amount of water and some fat.
dare i say 1 slight vein on the right part of my lower ab
Aight cool

Going well if you're already getting body veins

• +1
Ngl son I have respect for Jewish traditions and family values tbh . It’s not degenerate
all jokes aside my family isn't jewish sorta.

long story short.
While my grandmother on my mothers side is a jew which would technically mean i'm jewish (if im not mistaken that's how it works with jewish bloodlines) but we don't practice the religion. I was raised in a non religious family.

(i despise the term atheist since it gives me r/atheism vibes.)

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Deleted member 5912 and Sikkunt23
They are needed for me to live the life I've always wanted to live. I need that life to stay alive. No dopamine and validation = suicide

She shouldn't be a mother. She shouldn't have reproduced and passed on her faulty genes. Her genes, along with those of my father, were not meant to be part of the gene pool.
You are literally the definition of the “ spoiled rich false entitlement rich white kid “ stereotype.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 6488 and 1 other person

long story short.
While my grandmother on my mothers side is a jew which would technically mean i'm jewish (if im not mistaken that's how it works with jewish bloodlines) but we don't practice the religion. I was raised in a non religious family.

It’s truly over for u son .

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 6873

long story short.

You get judaism if your mum was a jew

So i guess if your grandmother was a jew means your mother is a jew and since your mother is a jew you're a jew

Thank god my dad's mom is a jew (Even though he's the most light blond blue-eyed dude i've ever seen) and my mum has 0% jewish ancestry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
You are literally the definition of the “ spoiled rich false entitlement rich white kid “ stereotype.
You're mad because I'm solipsistic? You kinda sound like my mother rn tbh. She legit thinks I'm alive to be a "useful and productive member of society" whereas I think I am alive to live life for myself.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Sikkunt23
You get judaism if your mum was a jew

So i guess if your grandmother was a jew means your mother is a jew and since your mother is a jew you're a jew

Thank god my dad's mom is a jew (Even though he's the most light blond blue-eyed dude i've ever seen) and my mum has 0% jewish ancestry
Yeah i thought it worked like that.
But it's irrelevant to me besides the jokes since i wasn't raised jewish.

shout out to all my jewish mandem tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
You're mad because I'm solipsistic? You kinda sound like my mother rn tbh. She legit thinks I'm alive to be a "useful and productive member of society" whereas I think I am alive to live life for myself.
solipsism is an ignorant excuse for laziness

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and sytyl
solipsism is an ignorant excuse for laziness
Tell that to women? All women are solipsistic. I'm not a cat, I don't have nine lives, only one, this one, and I want to live it to the fullest. For me, myself and I. If I'm gonna die anyway, I might as well live life to the fullest.

• Ugh..
keep crying for low inhib parent manipulating badboy @Won'tStopNoodling

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: GigaMogger, Sikkunt23, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
papabakvets toe mogs ofc

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Yeah i thought it worked like that.
But it's irrelevant to me besides the jokes since i wasn't raised jewish.

shout out to all my jewish mandem tho
Yeah it do be like that

I guess since most people nowadays don't practise religion themselves their religious background is what religion their parents both adhered to, even though the parents nowadays do it quite subtly.

My parents are catholic but i never knew until like a year ago when my brother told me, i was baptised so it made sense

Most people nowadays have jewish blood so it doesn't even matter that much tbh

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 6873
Tell that to women? All women are solipsistic. I'm not a cat, I don't have nine lives, only one, this one, and I want to live it to the fullest. For me, myself and I. If I'm gonna die anyway, I might as well live life to the fullest.
1) are you a women? (@Lorsss @knajjd gtfih)

2) you can 'live life to the fullest' all you want after living and making money on your own. leeching off of your parents is plain immature and ignorant.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Deleted member 5818 and sytyl

2) you can 'live life to the fullest' all you want after living and making money on your own. leeching off of your parents is plain immature and ignorant.
i just think of everything i do this way: what if i were them.

if i was the parent of such a kid i'd be pissed so i wouldn't do it because i wouldn't want a kid like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5145 and Deleted member 6488
I have been telling u to record urself in motion for 2 months now and still no video . + u finally admit to using face app and ur defence is racist comment . What a joke u are son
There are videos of him in motion...

i just think of everything i do this way: what if i were them.

if i was the parent of such a kid i'd be pissed so i wouldn't do it because i wouldn't want a kid like that
yeah and imagine that you are a parent that has put in their blood, sweat, and tears into raising their children so that they are right-minded and can successfully live on their own but your child ends up being a huge burden and constantly leeches off of your retirement money without doing any work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5145, Deleted member 5818 and RODEBLUR
It's time to be realistic. You can't possibly be serious in that you honestly think I could, in a matter of 3 years max, get a hold of 100k USD to fund my surgeries. It'd take like 6-7, by that time I'd already be around 30 so there's no point
So it’s over either way, cruel world

You need to improve your reading comprehension skills. I'm a guy, duh.

I can't, coz by the time I get the money to fund all my surgeries I'll have turned 30-31 and it'll be over. I need my new life NOW.

• Ugh..
You need to improve your reading comprehension skills. I'm a guy, duh.

I can't, coz by the time I get the money to fund all my surgeries I'll have turned 30-31 and it'll be over. I need my new life NOW.
no my reading comprehension skills are just fine.

your excuse for being solipsistic is that other women do it....

also, it's completely your own fault that you didn't educationmaxx when you were younger in order to have a good job to pay for your surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, malignant and Deleted member 5818
yeah and imagine that you are a parent that has put in their blood, sweat, and tears into raising their children so that they are right-minded and can successfully live on their own but your child ends up being a huge burden and constantly leeches off of your retirement money without doing any work.
Jesus christ, this bluepilled shit is next-level eye bleach.

I don't have a reason to stay alive in this pathetic excuse of an existence of mine if I don't get a new face and height, which is what's required for me to slay all the bitches I want.

I don't care about my future. I don't have a future beside my transformation, if it takes place in the first place, that is. I could care less about wagecucking and being a good little cuck for society which actively shits on me. No thanks, 'Im not going to contribute to such a system.

• Ugh..
no my reading comprehension skills are just fine.

your excuse for being solipsistic is that other women do it....

also, it's completely your own fault that you didn't educationmaxx when you were younger in order to have a good job to pay for your surgeries
No, your reading comprehension skills are trash. Tbh. I said that if you have a problem with me being solipsistic, then go tell other people, women especially, who are also solipsistic, that it's bad to solipsistic. Chads are solipsistic too. I'm a sub8 male who's solipsistic enough to stand up for himself, DEMAND a good life for himself, the life he wants, the life he NEEDS to truly enjoy being alive. Or personally I'm just gonna off myself.

Also, I had been a uni student for 2 years before I dropped out because I realized educationmaxxing is completely useless. Connections are everything in life and I don't have such connections

• Ugh..
ur toe has more bones than his entire skeleton

• +1
Jesus christ, this bluepilled shit is next-level eye bleach.

I don't have a reason to stay alive in this pathetic excuse of an existence of mine if I don't get a new face and height, which is what's required for me to slay all the bitches I want.

I don't care about my future. I don't have a future beside my transformation, if it takes place in the first place, that is. I could care less about wagecucking and being a good little cuck for society which actively shits on me. No thanks, 'Im not going to contribute to such a system.
You made your bed now lie in it, you had the chance to studymax, wage slave, make a business do what ever you want just like everyone else.

It’s time to grow up and stop crying about how ‘society shits on you’ what does that even mean jfl please actually give an example of that

I feel bad for your parents ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5145 and malignant
No, your reading comprehension skills are trash. Tbh. I said that if you have a problem with me being solipsistic, then go tell other people, women especially, who are also solipsistic, that it's bad to solipsistic. Chads are solipsistic too. I'm a sub8 male who's solipsistic enough to stand up for himself, DEMAND a good life for himself, the life he wants, the life he NEEDS to truly enjoy being alive. Or personally I'm just gonna off myself.

Also, I had been a uni student for 2 years before I dropped out because I realized educationmaxxing is completely useless. Connections are everything in life and I don't have such connections
keep crying. i don't need to justify anything for you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 5818
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23, malignant and sytyl
Adults are talking greycel

You don't even know what he looks like
That’s why I said his toe. The wind can literally blow you away btw so be careful

• +1
You made your bed now lie in it, you had the chance to studymax, wage slave, make a business do what ever you want just like everyone else.

It’s time to grow up and stop crying about how ‘society shits on you’ what does that even mean jfl please actually give an example of that

No, I never had a chance to do that, the reason why is because I never had the connections to pull that off in the first place. For that to occur, you don't need a degree, you need CONNECTIONS, which I don't have.

Basically society shits on me by always telling me it's my fault that I have this or that problem. I'm not the only guy with this issue, all guys (maybe Chads don't) face this issue. Whereas with foids, if a foid complains, then people will listen and try to help her. If I as a guy complain, I'll be told I need to improve this, I need to improve that, even if it's plain obvious in certain cases that it's not my fault and that the reason why I'm failing is outside my control

If I as a guy complain, I never receive help. Women are listened to. Men's issues are always ignored by this faggot society.

• Ugh..
That’s why I said his toe. The wind can literally blow you away btw so be careful
I got more stamina and endurance than you completely gymmaxxed so i would shut your stupid greycel ass up

• JFL
Reactions: malignant

Also what do you mean I made my bed now lie in it jfl Dude I was born with the wrong genetics. You need to re-read all the things I've written and take the time to think about them. I never had a say in inheriting the characteristics which are the reasons why I'm not succeeding with my goals/dreams. You can't blame me for something I never had control over, that'd be insane,

• Ugh..

Attachments

• EF49F53F-B438-4CC8-83B0-A6DC73E4BE9F.png
    EF49F53F-B438-4CC8-83B0-A6DC73E4BE9F.png
    458.6 KB · Views: 2
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, GigaMogger, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
Yeah, i could withstand things you couldn't imagine looking like that. Sucks to be you

• +1
nothings wrong with mogging them but irl if you got checked by a nigger you would back down and hand over your cash and become a bitch, where as on here you talk as if you're some dark triad who goes out beating up faggots and black people

have some self respect and work for your money

Also

No surgery for your autism, truly is the biggest death sentance
Stop projecting your shit onto me. If a nigger attacked me, he'd be in the hospital.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23, sytyl, malignant and 1 other person
Also what do you mean I made my bed now lie in it jfl Dude I was born with the wrong genetics. You need to re-read all the things I've written and take the time to think about them. I never had a say in inheriting the characteristics which are the reasons why I'm not succeeding with my goals/dreams. You can't blame me for something I never had control over, that'd be insane,
You’ve had the chance to moneymax to be able to cheat your genetics. Yet you’re coping with ‘muh connections’

By giving up on education you signed you’re on death sentence. You’re not gonna be able to afford surgery and if your parents do pay for it, you’re gonna have to live with the fact you’re a huge burden and you’ve robbed your parents of their retirement money

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 6963
You’ve had the chance to moneymax to be able to cheat your genetics. Yet you’re coping with ‘muh connections’

By giving up on education you signed you’re on death sentence. You’re not gonna be able to afford surgery and if your parents do pay for it, you’re gonna have to live with the fact you’re a huge burden and you’ve robbed your parents of their retirement money
But I don't care about that in the first place. My parents doomed me to this shitty existence when I was born, it's entirely their fault so if "I've robbed my parents of their retirement money", I couldn't care less. Serves them right for being shitty individuals with zero self-awareness and introspection.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JizzFarmer, GigaMogger, Sikkunt23 and 2 others
why'd you guys all get quiet :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger, Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 6873
IT'S SO OVER

Crazy world we live in

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, GigaMogger and Sikkunt23
You’re a toenail clipping away from ascension

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, GigaMogger, Deleted member 6873 and 1 other person
mirin the filler progress
I just tried to make an alt called Won'tStopNorwooding but now I have a 30% warning and that username is no longer available :feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JihadChad, RODEBLUR, sytyl and 1 other person
That's a handsome toe right there.

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger