parent day = new candid

Htn slayer

• +1
Reactions: Acridax, LooksThinker, greywind and 1 other person
Where and when and how
i work as a merchandiser for a big company this summer so i’m constantly going into different retail stores around my state. in 3 weeks of working l i have had 5 women come up and ask for my number

granted not stacies but an approach is an approach

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tombradylover, TechnoBoss, LooksThinker and 2 others
Looks good.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and NorwoodAscender
Hottie

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
i work as a merchandiser for a big company this summer so i’m constantly going into different retail stores around my state. in 3 weeks of working l i have had 5 women come up and ask for my number

granted not stacies but an approach is an approach
4 women actually oops

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
mtn tbh

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and ambi
mid-low mtn, not extremely gl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ambi, TechnoBoss and manletmogger
Those nasolabial folds...

How r ppl rating u mtn and rating me higher I think u clearly mog me, high htn in this

close to chadlite, if I woudln't have sleep apnea I would neckmax to the moon.

Those nasolabial folds...
are fat caused from chubby cheeks i’ve had them since i was a child when i smile

should lose some cheekfat as i age
IMG 5011

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Debetro
Do you plan to have a family? If yes, at what age
i mean i’d like to but i kind of just play shit day by day.
don’t love having full on plans and “deadlines” per se for shit like having a family. more of an if it happens it happens type of deal.

i have a gf rn but who knows what will happen there in the future.

i’m 19 rn, ideally it would be nice to have two kids and a wife at 30. preferably one girl and one boy

but again, whatever happens, happens. not gonna rush anything or force myself to commit to something of such big importance

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Debetro
i mean i’d like to but i kind of just play shit day by day.
don’t love having full on plans and “deadlines” per se for shit like having a family. more of an if it happens it happens type of deal.

i have a gf rn but who knows what will happen there in the future.

i’m 19 rn, ideally it would be nice to have two kids and a wife at 30. preferably one girl and one boy

but again, whatever happens, happens. not gonna rush anything or force myself to commit to something of such big importance
That's good. Have a lot of aryan kids, we need them in order to fight against ZOG and preserving Europe.

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and poopoohead
That's good. Have a lot of aryan kids, we need them in order to fight against ZOG and preserving Europe.
my gf rn is a 5’10 nord as well jfl.

gonna create an army

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, mayo mogger and Debetro
avg well devloped skull + good pheno

so htn

• +1
It’s one of the most important things tho
It shouldn't play into objective rates it plays into appeal. Also norwood's pheno isn't even that good, he doesn't have blue eyes or anything and hes blonde and pale.

It shouldn't play into objective rates it plays into appeal. Also norwood's pheno isn't even that good, he doesn't have blue eyes or anything and hes blonde and pale.
bro what color eyes do u think i have:lul::lul::lul:

and im not pale im actually pretty tan rn for my pheno. and getting more tan by the day

Wtf i legit never noticed that color in a single pic of yours. Anyway i don't think your pheno is that good. I see 100 white people everyday with that pheno, i don't think your pheno is a halo, it is a halo here on .org since everyones indian
i have the most desired pheno in the entire world but fair enough ig lol

i personally think top tier north atlantids and meds mog top tier nords

but it seems like nords are still more desired for some reason

• +1
i have the most desired pheno in the entire world but fair enough ig lol

i personally think top tier north atlantids and meds mog top tier nords

but it seems like nords are still more desired for some reason
This is the best pheno imo

View attachment 2986667 This is the best pheno imo
sure. this is a top tier med and like i said they mog most top tier nords. especially if they have blue eyes like this guy does

but i’m talking average here. on average, the nordic phenos look the best

• +1
what would u rate me here bhai and what’s my biggest flaws iyo
Middle of HTN could be high HTN with thicker neck and more dimorphism but that is your limit unless surgery. I also don't see many flaws but nothing about your face is striking enough to me to put you into the lite cateogory

• +1
Middle of HTN could be high HTN with thicker neck and more dimorphism but that is your limit unless surgery. I also don't see many flaws but nothing about your face is striking enough to me to put you into the lite cateogory
yes surgery wise i plan for

MSE
Rhino
Lower lid+infras

think i could benefit from more of a tan?

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
And my definition of a mid HTN is around 2 - 5%

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi and NorwoodAscender
yes surgery wise i plan for

MSE
Rhino
Lower lid+infras

think i could benefit from more of a tan?
U don't need rhino, MSE possibly but It is hard to tell as you are smiling in this pic so it is hard to see if you actually do need it, jaw filler would probably give u that striking look that u need tbh, lower lid and infras would benefit u but in this photo they don't seem to affect u, are you wearing concealer for ur under eyes? And yes a tan would benefit you.

nah below avg is hating, he is average. Normal MTN nothing special
agreed, i take that back, looks average

• +1
Reactions: ambi