Parents almost found out i was roiding

Fartmaxxing

Fartmaxxing

Flying Too Close to The Sun
i left my laptop open w my emails and my parents ended up seeing convo's I had with PG anabolics asking for BTC wallets and shi. they ended up confronting me abt ts and I larped so fucking hard lol! Basically I convinced them that I was in fact not ordering anabolic steroids but SUPPLEMENTS (woulda been fucked if they searched up the compounds or they had looked at my emails from Canadain PEDS)

my mother later confronted me abt it and the convo was fucking crazy :lul::lul:

mom: sweetie yk u don't need steroids to gain muscle right?

bro are u talking abt :hnghn:

mom: ur emails I saw what u where ordering

oh! those were supplements :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: I need a little boost at the gym :feelshah::feelshah:

mom: are u sure they where all supplements I think I say something about testosterone

me: heh :forcedsmile: you see I was ordering turkesterone :feelshah::lul: which is a supplement that boost testosterone!

FUCK BRO THEY PROLLY ON DEATHWATCH W ME WTFFFFFFFFFF :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Vanilla, rory4579 and 5 others
its calm bro, get your mom on org and she'll find out the truth

phew!!!! what a sigh of relief !!!

• +1
Reactions: feva
that was a crazy ass convo

• JFL
Reactions: framemoggerr and hybobu
Damn. Mirin coming up with that on the fly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, yue, User28823 and 1 other person
i left my laptop open w my emails and my parents ended up seeing convo's I had with PG anabolics asking for BTC wallets and shi. they ended up confronting me abt ts and I larped so fucking hard lol! Basically I convinced them that I was in fact not ordering anabolic steroids but SUPPLEMENTS (woulda been fucked if they searched up the compounds or they had looked at my emails from Canadain PEDS)

oh! those were supplements :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: I need a little boost at the gym :feelshah::feelshah:

mom: are u sure they where all supplements I think I say something about testosterone

me: heh :forcedsmile: you see I was ordering turkesterone :feelshah::lul: which is a supplement that boost testosterone!

Just admit it, the truth will come out soon.

tbh i could never have such low T that i would need to supplement or even take roids. just put more fucking weight on the bar.

Ngl I think my anastrazole from pg was Bunk

My parents found my mk and Cjc

No sides at all, also didn’t notice any benefits from their MK
damn fuck, i bought aromasin which usually isn't faked b4 switching to my new source

nigga are you retarded she obv knows youre on gear

jfl how old are you