parents' are at fault for women having massive egos

rape

rape

rapist
every parent with a daughter tells their daughter delusional nonsense like "muh if anyone insults you they're just jealous of you!" or "muh if a man isn't interested in you then he's not a real man, he's a boy!" or "you're so beautiful you could be a model!". since foids are gullible & easily influencable of course they actually believe this . and since society thinks it's evil to disagree with women, nobody tells them otherwise once they reach an age where they SHOULD know better. (and even if someone tells them they're wrong, they refer back to point A about anyone who doesn't like them being jealous of them)

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
every parent with a daughter tells their daughter delusional nonsense like "muh if anyone insults you they're just jealous of you!" or "muh if a man isn't interested in you then he's not a real man, he's a boy!" or "you're so beautiful you could be a model!". since foids are gullible & easily influencable of course they actually believe this . and since society thinks it's evil to disagree with women, nobody tells them otherwise once they reach an age where they SHOULD know better. (and even if someone tells them they're wrong, they refer back to point A about anyone who doesn't like them being jealous of them)
unpopular opinion but many foids do think this is just being said to them "to be kind". i know few foids that actually believe this. reason why this is being said to women more is cuz women will be appreciated for their looks vs men will be appreciated for their abilities

are u not gonna support ur child ?
my parents used to tell me the same shit but yet I still ended up here

are u not gonna support ur child ?
my parents used to tell me the same shit but yet I still ended up here
init wtf is his point

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
bullshit
its all simps fault

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and rape