Parents are chads

D

Deleted member 33379

Slayer
Joined
Jul 30, 2023
Posts
1,370
Reputation
845
Both my parents were literal chadlites in their prime. How come I become the subhuman I am?
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26642 and Deleted member 21182
same
20230801 183603
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
another delusional parents sucker
 
Nigga if both ur parents were chadlites ur adopted

Jfl gay men can’t have babies
 
  • JFL
Reactions: zainab, Skywalker and Deleted member 24789
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: schizolool, Deleted member 21182 and Sens
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32196
Nigga if both ur parents were chadlites ur adopted

Jfl gay men can’t have babies
My same thoughts exactly. Good observation.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
Nigga if both ur parents were chadlites ur adopted

Jfl gay men can’t have babies
I mean my mom was stacylite but u get my point
 
My parents were htn and htb and I'm an ugly mouth breather loser
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker
genetic recombination is the answer to y'all s questions
 

Similar threads

Noctilux
Replies
25
Views
135
Barreton
Barreton
dexterr molecule
Replies
8
Views
90
generation.failure
generation.failure
young_vampire
Replies
8
Views
85
badacne
badacne
calcified
Replies
46
Views
401
calcified
calcified
ppooloks
Replies
0
Views
49
ppooloks
ppooloks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top