Parents are retarded, baboon slave kike genetic ABOMINATIONS

Lygodactylus

Lygodactylus

Wizard
I cannot believe I am the byproduct of these two fucking subhuman apes.
These subhumans think they are above everyone else, including me. 10 minutes I head into the kitchen to cook some chicken breast and shit and my dad gives me shit about "respect" (?) and that I am a degenerate for not saying good morning.
Fuck these subhumans. Fuck their autism-riddled down syndrome ass bitch ass slave LABOR WORKING ASS fucking fuck KIKE SLAVE FUCKing ass genetics and person.
I can't wait to fucking leave this shithole household and cut contact with these subhumans.
Fucking dad also thinks he can fight, despite never having been in one. He thinks ur supposed to check roundhouses by revealing your calf (?) because it does not feel pain supposedly. Yeah forget that fucking shins don't exist. Stupid nigger subhuman has never been calf kicked in his life.
Fuck these subhuman labor working jewish cum semite kiked fucking fuckers nigger ass bitches fuck THEM and FUCK ME. I WILL KILL MYSELF JUST TO SPITE THESE PASTA PIECES OF SHIT FAMILY. THEY KNOW MY RETARDED SIBLING IS A WORTHLESS SUBHUMAN GENETIC ABOMINATION SO I WILL RUIN THEIR LIFE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804
@FiveFootSix56 hey, had to make one myself. You gave me inspiration

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and (deleted member)
beat his ass tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
beat his ass tbh
I WILL MAKE THOSE KIKE NIGGERS PAY FOR BRINGING MY SUBHUMAN GENETICS INTO THIS WORLD AND DRINK BLEACH TO END THEIR SHITTY CROOKED NOSE BLOODLINE LIKE THE NAZI I AM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Deleted member 15569
I WILL MAKE THOSE KIKE NIGGERS PAY FOR BRINGING MY SUBHUMAN GENETICS INTO THIS WORLD AND DRINK BLEACH TO END THEIR SHITTY CROOKED NOSE BLOODLINE LIKE THE NAZI I AM
nigga ur gonna be homeless tbh seccure a house then suckerpunch him and beat his asss

• +1
When a jew gets jewpilled

• +1
Just say good morning bro :lul:

• +1

You have nice deepset chicolite eyes tho

E9E2ADC2 1C41 4778 8129 85EB87A476D3

God truly took his time making you :feelsgood:

• +1