Parents don't want me to get surgery

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
I have enough money to get a bimax (money-Maxxed-Cel) , but my parents are in complete disbelief that I would even CONSIDER jaw surgery. They basically say that it is unnecessary and I have to learn to "love myself".

Should I even take their opinions into consideration? I would be willing to move forward with preparations for surgery but I don't want to be disowned jfl.

Any advice?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, Chadelite, Deleted member 7240 and 9 others
I have enough money to get a bimax (money-Maxxed-Cel) , but my parents are in complete disbelief that I would even CONSIDER jaw surgery. They basically say that it is unnecessary and I have to learn to "love myself".

Should I even take their opinions into consideration? I would be willing to move forward with preparations for surgery but I don't want to be disowned jfl.

Any advice?
Don't listen to them

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 7240 and 22 others
Fuck them bro. Get it.

• +1
Reactions: rolloftape, crosshold, wateriswet and 8 others
Can u pm a picture?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
fuck your fucking parents just like I hate my subhuman parents

• +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, NormieKilla, Subhuman trash and 4 others

Any advice?
they're not the ones suffering from your situation, they wouldn't be able to understand, get the surgery and good luck

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Deleted member 7240, Deleted member 7125 and 11 others

Any advice?
Why tf would u even share your surgery ideas with your family in the first place ?

I am literal boneless 3/10 and my mom says I look like a model, they are clinically overdosed on bluepill.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NormieKilla, Administrator, Deleted member 7125 and 23 others
I am sorry, but your parents seem to be bluepilled faggots.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, CursedOne and Deleted member 7173
Why tf would u even share your surgery ideas with your family in the first place ?

I am literal boneless 3/10 and my mom says I look like a model, they are clinically overdosed on bluepill.
jfl im not gonna tell a soul about my surgeries

• +1
Reactions: rolloftape, Vidyacoper, Deathrasher42 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and Deleted member 4332
Don't listen your parents jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, rolloftape, Yoyo2233 and 2 others

Any advice?
Ignore them jfl my parents say i should love myself when i am 5'2 at 13. They won't even let me have mastic gum let alone HGH jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7240, Truecel14, rolloftape and 5 others
Also @Lorsss , would Italy be better than Russia for a bimax?

Ignore them jfl my parents say i should love myself when i am 5'2 at 13. They won't even let me have mastic gum let alone HGH jfl
Do you think you will still grow? Also ur lucky for being blackpilled at that age, unironically mew

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240, EverythingMaxxer, hairyballscel and 1 other person
Do you think you will still grow? Also ur lucky for being blackpilled at that age, unironically mew
My dick is big, im 4.5 psl (main failo eyes) but idk if i will grow. Everyone heighmogs me 😢

EC2DEBC3 E24A 4A2B ACA4 31273822B370

its over for you buddy

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
My dick is big, im 4.5 psl (main failo eyes) but idk if i will grow. Everyone heighmogs me 😢
I guess it depends how tall ur dad is. I dedsrs shot up ~6 inches from 17 to 18 yrs old. At 6'1 now

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
If you are over 18, just do it and fuck what they say.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240 and Deleted member 7173
They can't disown you if you pay for your surgery with your own money lol

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Deleted member 7173
If you are over 18, just do it and fuck what they say.
Even though I am a legal adult, I still don't want to be disowned. The last thing I need is for them to stop paying for my college. They are hardcore sub-human conservatives so it makes sense they don't want me to get cosmetic surgery, even though I'm pretty sure I have sleep apnea

They can't disown you if you pay for your surgery with your own money lol
They could stop paying for my college, but I'm not sure if it would get to that point

if your parents are the ones paying for it i‘d try to convince them beforehand.

you don‘t want to be perceived as the mentally unstable son.

don‘t tell them „i can‘t get any girls.. mimi“
ditch the autism lingo from this forum and explain it to them rationaly.

that you feel like you aren‘t living life to your full potential, it‘s hard to look like you do.
and it would ultimately make you a happier person, in this modern looks focused world. ask them to come with you to a surgeon if they feel uneasy with you getting it and tell them you‘d like their loving support afterwards since it‘ll be a hard time till you have recovered.

if you use the word „girls“ you‘ll lose every bit of respect they have for you and send you to a psych, so don‘t come off as autistic

good luck, rich-cel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240, Uglybrazilian, BlackPillChad and 1 other person
Even though I am a legal adult, I still don't want to be disowned. The last thing I need is for them to stop paying for my college. They are hardcore sub-human conservatives so it makes sense they don't want me to get cosmetic surgery, even though I'm pretty sure I have sleep apnea

Yeah, you could sell it to them by explaining that you are doing it to fix sleep apnea (regardless of your actual goal).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and Deleted member 7173
ALL PARENTS tell their kids that they are good looking. It's a cope of their own making because they don't want to admit that their genes are bad, or that they are ugly themselves.

FUCK what they think.

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, Incoming, Deleted member 4430 and 4 others
Yeah, you could sell it to them by explaining that you are doing it to fix sleep apnea (regardless of your actual goal).
Yeah that's what I will likely do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and BlackPillChad
Also @Lorsss , would Italy be better than Russia for a bimax?
Italian surgeons scam foreigner patients asking 50% more in their fees.
Both Raffaini and Marianetti asked much more money to .me users located in Germany and K

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and BlackPillChad
Italian surgeons scam foreigner patients asking 50% more in their fees.
That is gigaHomo, fuck. I'll have~$15k to spend next summer

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Your parents love for you outweighs anything, they raised you from a cell.

You could be deformed and they would still love you for who you are, but random girls won’t.

If you feel like you need it, get the surgery. Asking your parents whether you look good or not will always lead to one answer.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 7240, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
If you get surgery and you look better than you did before then your parents will feel guilty about their genes

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 7173

Any advice?
just dan bilzerian max jfl

• +1
Good parents. They don’t want you to rely on shortcuts the rest of your life.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadelite, stuckneworleans and Deleted member 7173
Good parents. They don’t want you to rely on shortcuts the rest of your life.
This is legitimately the only way to find a long lasting relationship, I don't see how it's a shortcut as there is no other solution???

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Marsiere214
If you get surgery and you look better than you did before then your parents will fill guilty about their genes
It's not even just that. I truly believe mouthbreathing growing up altered my face. So its not that their genetics exactly "suck", I just fucked myself over by mouthbreathing

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 7125, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
This is legitimately the only way to find a long lasting relationship, I don't see how it's a shortcut as there is no other solution???

You know the solution, you’ve just got good at running away from your problems. Leave the basement more if you really believe looks = the only way.

Dead serious, accept reality first, because what you think ain’t it. That’s the first step.

PM if you actually want guidance.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadelite, stuckneworleans, Incoming and 1 other person
You know the solution, you’ve just got good at running away from your problems. Leave the basement more if you really believe looks = the only way.

Dead serious, accept reality first, because what you think ain’t it. That’s the first step.
Do you even know how OP looks like?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Incoming

PM if you actually want guidance.
Believe me, I became "blackpilled" long before I stumbled on this site. I know you may think this site brainwashes teenagers into thinking looks matter, but I'm basing my opinion on my OWN personal experiences.

Just the other day I was playing a video game with a friend, and he started making fun of my non-existent chin. This makes me feel shitty, so I'm trying to fix my situation. I don't want to live a whole life where people refuse to be my friend/GF becuase of how I look. My personality is fine, I am very funny irl and caring. My facial features are holding me back.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 7240, Deleted member 4430 and 2 others
Nigga your parents love you, they would never understand why you are doing what youre doing, they are not suffering what you suffered, they dont understand people like us, they never will

Keep going brah, do what you gotta do. At the end of your journey, your parents will see how much your life changed for the better and they will be happy for you.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

Any advice?
Move out and do the sugery secretly

Move out and do the sugery secretly
Can't, I need them to pay for my college. I just need to rationally convince them that I need the surgery. I'll likely use my sleep apnea as the reason

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
Can't, I need them to pay for my college. I just need to rationally convince them that I need the surgery. I'll likely use my sleep apnea as the reason
Do the surgery after college

• +1
Do the surgery after college
I'd rather do it after Freshman year, so next summer. Earlier the better.

However, if I somehow ascend this upcoming school year than I will consider putting it off until the end of college.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 7098
Believe me, I became "blackpilled" long before I stumbled on this site. I know you may think this site brainwashes teenagers into thinking looks matter, but I'm basing my opinion on my OWN personal experiences.

Just the other day I was playing a video game with a friend, and he started making fun of my non-existent chin. This makes me feel shitty, so I'm trying to fix my situation. I don't want to live a whole life where people refuse to be my friend/GF becuase of how I look. My personality is fine, I am very funny irl and caring. My facial features are holding me back.
You seem genuine.

Ok, I respect your perspective. I’m not living your life so I won’t know what is best for you.

There is no way I can persuade you, only life experience, rock bottom moments and a strong perseverance will.

Despite that, your “handicap” might put life on super hard mode, but the same principles I explained apply. If somehow, you could get over this and gain real confidence and self-esteem, your chin will actually multiply your aura and impress and inspire others. You would kill life if you could get there without shortcuts. It’s possible.

Good luck.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 7173