Parents don't want me to get surgery

• +1
Reactions: Incoming

If only it was that simple. I still need them to pay for my college so I can't go off the hooks and have them disown me. I will just need to convince them that I need this surgery. And quite honestly, I'm pretty sure I have sleep apnea so I should be able to convince them because of this.

Even though I am a legal adult, I still don't want to be disowned. The last thing I need is for them to stop paying for my college. They are hardcore sub-human conservatives so it makes sense they don't want me to get cosmetic surgery, even though I'm pretty sure I have sleep apnea
Tell them it's not a cosmetic surgery. Also get diagnosed for sleep apnea.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I have enough money to get a bimax (money-Maxxed-Cel) , but my parents are in complete disbelief that I would even CONSIDER jaw surgery. They basically say that it is unnecessary and I have to learn to "love myself".

Should I even take their opinions into consideration? I would be willing to move forward with preparations for surgery but I don't want to be disowned jfl.

Any advice?
Tell them they have shit genetics

Get the surgery and if your parents ask say you got in an accident and dislocated your jaw

It can be very difficult and painful dealing with parents and surgery. The best thing to do would've been to never tell them in the first place.

With that being said, looking at your profile it looks like you actually should get it. If it was more of a borderline case I wouldn't suggest it but I think you'd get good improvement. It's an invasive surgery though so not to be taken lightly.

Just learn to learn to love yourself with that face kid since with that face you're the only one who will

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
Believe me If you get some surgeries like bimax(no shitty filler or implants which could fucked up your look) people will treat you 100 times better. Your parents also. Normies always said why you focus so much on your look (or men don't care about look)but they will always choose better looking people.

dont tell your family, just do it,
or lie its for health or medical problem
make sure you did the research properly and comfirmed you wanted it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Believe me If you get some surgeries like bimax(no shitty filler or implants which could fucked up your look) people will treat you 100 times better. Your parents also. Normies always said why you focus so much on your look (or men don't care about look)but they will always choose better looking people.
Yeah it would be lifechanging. I just hate how I have to wear braces for a few months before hand to fix my bite

Dont even listen to them, they made you subhuman. Why would you listen to them anymore than you have to?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
I have enough money to get a bimax (money-Maxxed-Cel) , but my parents are in complete disbelief that I would even CONSIDER jaw surgery. They basically say that it is unnecessary and I have to learn to "love myself".

Should I even take their opinions into consideration? I would be willing to move forward with preparations for surgery but I don't want to be disowned jfl.

Any advice?
Ignore them JFL they don’t know what it’s like to be a male in (((2020)))

Show them this
CA36D405 1095 4B46 89D2 73DECC9E1A12 3

• +1
Reactions: Raddemon and CursedOne
Whatever the cost brother. Either don't get this surgery and continue forward with the life you know or take the dive to get to a better one.

This is true if comparing incel to chad, but that’s also paradoxically the problem.

People here are too black and white, comparing incel to chad and focusing on outliers. They don’t consider normies or above average looking guys.