parents really want me to join the military, GOOD IDEA?

D

Deleted member 21297

Kraken
bro hell no bro they keep begging me :soy::soy::soy::feelsgood::feelsgood: JOIN THE MILITARY

IM A MENTALCEL MANLET THE FUCK MAN IT WOULD BE CUCKED I MAKE TOO MANY MISTAKES, SPEAK LIKE A RETARD AND FEEL LIKE GOING ER ALL THE TIME

In current day and age.
Only the ultimate super mega cucks join the army

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, justinzayn, GetShrekt and 2 others
bro hell no bro they keep begging me :soy::soy::soy::feelsgood::feelsgood: JOIN THE MILITARY

IM A MENTALCEL MANLET THE FUCK MAN IT WOULD BE CUCKED I MAKE TOO MANY MISTAKES, SPEAK LIKE A RETARD AND FEEL LIKE GOING ER ALL THE TIME
The military would probably fix you up. You'd have no choice but to quit speaking like a retard and start speaking like a man. You want to stay a mentacel forever? Quit being a f*cking baby. You'll get nowhere with your stupid comfortable depressing life if nothing changes.

Terrible idea. Even worse than school

The military would probably fix you up. You'd have no choice but to quit speaking like a retard and start speaking like a man. You want to stay a mentacel forever? Quit being a f*cking baby. You'll get nowhere with your stupid comfortable depressing life if nothing changes.
What did you do in the military?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
What did you do in the military?
Not too much. Trained to be an electrician but failed out of the program. Wasn't good enough in math. After that I reclassed and began training in aircraft structural maintainence but got kicked out before finishing. I wasn't very well behaved. I took a lot from it though. Learned a lot from the experience that I wouldn't have been able to learn anywhere else. I don't regret it.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
One of my friends joined the Air Force and he said he has to work like 12 hours a day lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back