Parents told me when i'll enroll UNI foids will hit on me themselves

pisslord

pisslord

Banned
Last year of bach in STEM. ZERO female toilet contact in last four years. The one and only time was, when i was leaving class and this one 4psl foid asked me if i've passed the test (not even fat), my answer was "Why do you need this kind of information?" with shit eating grin. My father once said indirectly that homosexuals are not welcome in our family. These DNA killers refused to pay to fix my teeth "It's okay @pisslord females don't notice these kinds of things, just wear clean clothes and take a shower etc.".
Then when i started gymcelling they instantly told me to stop because i look like muh tired muh unnatural. Made me eat these jewpills, antipsychotis, benzos because too much work for own son and muh JUST BE YOURSELF hahAHHAHAH. Trying to stop me taking minoxidil and fin even tho brother is already NW3-V at fucking age 30 beacuse "It's not that bad sweety, you're not balding hahaAHAHGAGHAHYY". Father cummed in 5'3 ((cute)) foid just to make my life even harder.

Fuck this clown world. Virtue signaling, bluepills, logical fallacies on every step. I'm going to ascend and nobody is going to stop me

you just have to ignore parents, they dont understand shit

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Soulsmaxx, Dissonance and 4 others
you just have to ignore parents, they dont understand shit
I can't just ignore them. I partly trust them because they have what i don't have - Experience.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kobecel, Dissonance, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
never ask a boomer for advice

• Love it
Reactions: pisslord
JFL there's this hot lightskin 8/10 Stacey with a fat ass that lives in my building and my mom told me I can date her if I ask her. BTW she fucks with all the Tyrones that mog me to help and back.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Shitparentscel are the worst cels

• WTF
Reactions: pisslord
is that you in tour avatar pic?

JFL there's this hot lightskin 8/10 Stacey with a fat ass that lives in my building and my mom told me I can date her if I ask her. BTW she fucks with all the Tyrones that mog me to help and back.
Aren't you black boyo?

kek at this. the majority of guys with gfs never went to the uni or are HS dopouts. even high iq educated girls go for uneducated chads. college is for incels

kek at this. the majority of guys with gfs never went to the uni or are HS dopouts. even high iq educated girls go for uneducated chads. college is for incels
School is good only for learning to write, read and count. Anything more than basics is ((safe)) and ((steady)) road to making Mr Goldberg rich.

pisslord

Over for many men.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui