PARIS WILL BURN. FUCK THE POLICE AND THEIR WHITE SUPREMACY.

Xangsane

Xangsane

Election day ruined by a spoiled patty
FUCK WHITE SUPREMACY IN FRANCE.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Trilogy, aspiringexcel, forevermirin and 12 others

• Ugh..
Reactions: Prettyboy
practice what you preach.

If you hate white supremacy so much why do you live in a White majority country? Why not go live in an African country?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18544, Allornothing, Dietsnasta and 27 others

If you hate whiye supremacy so much why do you live in a White majority country? Why not go live in an African country?
I will one day go back to my father's (and my likely wife's) prospering country in the Middle East (no it is not a shithole)

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Dietsnasta and Prettyboy
I will one day go back to my father's (and my likely wife's) prospering country in the Middle East (no it is not a shithole)
middle eastern people are termed as white in US census.

Go live in Nigeria or Kenya or Uganda for a year if you truly hate white supremacy and then shit on white supremacy.

If you hate white supremacy so much why do you live in a White majority country? Why not go live in an African country?
He is trolling to have people like you answer his posts to get more traction so that he can farm more reputation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Allornothing, chaddyboi66 and 8 others
Fuck off back you stupid sand nigger.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt, Debetro, n0rthface and 2 others
muh Arab shithole @human304

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RichardSpencel, RecessedChinCel, Deleted member 2832 and 10 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 29155 and Xangsane
middle eastern people are termed as white in US census.
IT'S THE CHRISTIAN SYRIANS AND CHRISTIAN LEBANESE WHO BEGGED TO BE WHITE ON THE CENSUS. NOT GIVING A SINGLE SHIT ABOUT DARKER ARABS LIKE PEOPLE FROM MY DAD'S COUNTRY. MY DAD DOES NOT PASS AS WHITE, AND IN FACT HE EVEN HAS SOME SSA FEATURES IN ADDITION TO ARAB FEATURES.
Go live in Nigeria or Kenya or Uganda for a year if you truly hate white supremacy and then shit on white supremacy.
MIDDLE EASTERNERS ARE NOT "WHITER" THAN AFRICANS OR ASIANS, WE'RE ALL POC.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Prettyboy and Deleted member 29155
He is trolling to have people like you answer his posts to get more traction so that he can farm more reputation
i know that. still answering him was necessary and not gonna comment any more.

I understand your point, also don’t reply to this comment.

I will leech off the white man and then discard this country into my rear view when i retire in a med country. Cya later losers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, chaddyboi66, try2beme and 6 others
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Prettyboy and Krakowski
I will leech off the white man and then discard this country into my rear view when i retire in a med country. Cya later losers
Med is white.

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort
White Mediterraneans or ethnic people?
Olive skin, not white. Med countries mog. Can you imagine staying in this shithole island your whole life? Moneymaxx important so you can leave and go somewhede warmer

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort
Olive skin, not white. Med countries mog. Can you imagine staying in this shithole island your whole life? Moneymaxx important so you can leave and go somewhede warmer
Meds ARE white.

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort and Xangsane
STOP THE AUTISM I SAID OLIVE SKINNED PEOPLE I DON'T CARE I WANT TO LIVE ON THE MEDITERRANEAN
IF THEY'RE EUROPEAN THEY'RE WHITE. IF NOT, THEY'RE POC

• WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe
Why do you live in the West nigga if you have a problem with white supremacy

@Xangsane bro you're one hell of a based coper not gonna lie

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
FUCK WHITE SUPREMACY IN FRANCE.
What happened to you? I remember when you were all peace and love but now you're just angry.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 29155 and Xangsane
What happened to you? I remember when you were all peace and love but now you're just angry.
systemic racism on the streets of France. A young boy killed for nothing because of his race. I'm so sorry if I come off as angry.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 29155 and Roquefort
systemic racism on the streets of France. A young boy killed for nothing because of his race. I'm so sorry if I come off as angry.
What has it to do with you??

systemic racism on the streets of France. A young boy killed for nothing because of his race.
Don't hate, only way to be the better man is to not lower yourself to their level, God always watches.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Xangsane
Don't hate, only way to be the better man is to not lower yourself to their level, God always watches.
Thank you!
I'm saying that I'll definitely get stopped and maybe harassed by the police if I was on a French street (just like how I got stopped and asked for an extra security check at an Italian airport a while back because they eyed my father and me up, and especially when they flipped open my passport).

A woman also sat on another seat far away from us when we were on a train there. We sat down on empty seats, she was there, and as soon as she made eye contact with us she moved.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Roquefort
Long live the cops! Hooray for law enforcement!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 21661
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, RichardSpencel, n0rthface and 3 others
Thank you!
I'm saying that I'll definitely get stopped and maybe harassed by the police if I was on a French street (just like how I got stopped and asked for an extra security check at an Italian airport a while back because they eyed my father and me up, and especially when they flipped open my passport).

A woman also sat on another seat far away from us when we were on a train there. We sat down on empty seats, she was there, and as soon as she made eye contact with us she moved.
You are white passing enough not to get profiled in a life threatening way, let's be real.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Xangsane
You are white passing enough not to get profiled in a life threatening way, let's be real.
I had more of a tan as I was on holiday. I tan quite quickly.

> France (Paris)
> white majority

Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
What i like about these riots is they blackpilled a lot of normies about niggers and arabs

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
bruh there isnt even a such thing as white french people anymore lol, all white people are tourists from different countries lol. The whitest people in france are a bunch of north africans at best :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

You're a dirty pajeet. Stop sucking white cock

Ethnics are colonising Europe. Subhuman whites are being replaced. It's hilarious watching cumskins seethe

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
You're a filthy pajeet. Stop sucking white cock

Ethnics are colonising Europe. Subhuman whites are being replaced

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and flippasav
@Xangsane you are half white