PARIS WILL BURN. FUCK THE POLICE AND THEIR WHITE SUPREMACY.

cows help us with milk, helps cultivate the land, the skin makes good leather.

Elephants were ised to travel long distances and in war.

unlike your desert vult who fucks six year old, we are more humane.

I slaughter and eat your holy cows. Your shitskin mutant gods couldn't save hindus from islamic conquests

Millions of dead stinking pajeets. Muslims humiliated you subhumans for 800 years

Last edited:
@Xangsane what country is your father from?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I slaughter and eat your holy cows. Your shitskin mutant gods couldn't save hindus from islamic conquests

Millions of dead stinking pajeets. Muslims humiliated you subhumans for 800 years
ypur Allah oh sorry Momo couldnot save you from dying in millions by the hands of Barack Hussain Obama,

your momo could not stop your women from getting blacked by niggers.

jfl.

@Xangsane what country is your father from?
his father is Arab, his mother is white (who previously had black boyfriends and several abortions , xangsane said this), also his sister lost her virginity to a White guy when she was 15.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
ypur Allah oh sorry Momo couldnot save you from dying in millions by the hands of Barack Hussain Obama,

your momo could not stop your women from getting blacked by niggers.

jfl.

Your 33 million autistic gods couldn't save hindus from getting enslaved and butchered for 800 years.

Your holy cows couldn't save hindu women from getting raped and used as sex slaves by Muslims.

JFL 100 million Hindus were killed by Muslims. No wonder you subhuman pajeets are butthurt.

Last edited:
hehe dumb mofo.
33 kuti in Sanskrit the word kuti means kind not millions.

"Kuti" in Sanskrit = "kinds", "variations "," divisions"

"Kuti" in hindi = "millions"

its not our fault that a nigger lover woke white bitch made this error and then turned it into propaganda.
the white nigger lover bitch who translated this made this propaganda.

also we believe in one god.
and the 33 kuti aka 33 different kinds are the personification of the divine power.

Your 33 million autistic gods couldn't save hindus from getting enslaved and butchered for 800 years.

hehe dumb mofo.
33 kuti in Sanskrit the word kuti means kind not millions.

"Kuti" in Sanskrit = "kinds", "variations "," divisions"

"Kuti" in hindi = "millions"

its not our fault that a nigger lover woke white bitch made this error and then turned it into propaganda.
the white nigger lover bitch who translated this made this propaganda.

also we believe in one god.
and the 33 kuti aka 33 different kinds are the personification of the divine power.
I don't give a shit about your retarded cow worshipping religion. You have to be mentally disabled to believe in hinduism. You idiots don't even know how many gods you have JFL

Go play in cow shit with your fellow subhuman pagans

Last edited:
I don't give a shit about your retarded cow worshipping religion. You have to be mentally disabled to believe in hinduism. You idiots don't even know how many gods you have JFL

and you believe in a religion made up by a deranged lunatic pedofile who copoed most of it from bible and torah.

who has a direct line to gods and even his child brode never belived in him and said

why momo changes his statents so much.

you believe in a book that was collected and compiled 250+ years after the death of momo by a guy who was not fluent in Arabic.

Your hadiths are all fake and made up to fulfil the needs of the then warlord.

they are dancing in cow dung and the bearers of you religion is beheading people.

Libyan martyrs ISIS

and you believe in a religion made up by a deranged lunatic pedofile who copoed most of it from bible and torah.

who has a direct line to gods and even his child brode never belived in him and said

why momo changes his statents so much.

you believe in a book that was collected and compiled 250+ years after the death of momo by a guy who was not fluent in Arabic.

Your hadiths are all fake and made up to fulfil the needs of the then warlord.
Cry harder subhuman pajeet. Islam is the fastest growing religion with the highest number of converts. Nobody converts to hinduism because it's obvious that it's retarded pagan garbage.

You braindead hindus worship literal cows and cowshit. You have millions of mutant gods with elephant heads and 20 arms. Imagine believing in this schizo nonsense. You must be on drugs

Everyone with basic intelligence realises that 1 All-Powerful God makes more sense than 33 million deformed gods. Hindus lack basic logic so you can't understand this

There is no religion more retarded than Hinduism. Now go dive in your sacred cowshit

Last edited:
Cry harder subhuman pajeet. Islam is the fastest growing religion with the highest number of converts.
cancer cell is the fastest growing cell in human body, tjat eventually kills the whole body.

Allahu Ackbar , Allahu Ackbar , Kaboom.

cancer cell is the fastest growing cell in human body, tjat eventually kills the whole body.

Allahu Ackbar , Allahu Ackbar , Kaboom.
Meanwhile hinduism has zero converts because it's obvious bullshit JFL

Islam is the fastest growing religion in India. Subhuman hindus will get massacred again, just like your ancestors did.

Last edited:
Muslims have beheaded millions of subhuman hindus. Why didn't your elephant and monkey gods help?
you got bombed to pieces, millions of you died by your own Barack Hussain,

what was your momo doing then?

Islam is the fastest growing religion in India. Subhuman hindus will ge
cancer cell is the fastest growing cell in human body, tjat eventually kills the whole body. Allahu Ackbar , Allahu Ackbar , Kaboom.

you got bombed to pieces, millions of you died by your own Barack Hussain,

what was your momo doing then?
Islam is the fastest growing religion in America and Europe. Hinduism is dying garbage

Muslims slaughtered 100 million hindus JFL. It's the biggest genocide in history. Your 33 million mutant gods were powerless. Hindus have always been slaves to Muslims

Last edited:
Islam is the fastest growing religion in America and Europe. Hinduism is dying garbage
cancer cell is the fastest growing cell in human body, other cells are dying Garbage.
Allahu Ackbar, Kaboom.

cancer cell is the fastest growing cell in human body, tjat eventually kills the whole body. Allahu Ackbar , Allahu Ackbar , Kaboom.

his father is Arab, his mother is white (who previously had black boyfriends and several abortions , xangsane said this), also his sister lost her virginity to a White guy when she was 15.
She didn't have abortions nor did she lose her virginity that early.

I will one day go back to my father's (and my likely wife's) prospering country in the Middle East (no it is not a shithole)
Go now

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Xangsane
When I'm married
And think a girl who has spent her whole youth getting stretched out by BWC and living a degenerate Tik Tok lifestyle will want to move with you to some sand nigger shithole?

poc is not the same as Niggers.

you are a mixbreed poc, i am full breed poc.

But we are not niggers.

Stop simping for nigger dick.
Indians are also niggers, just weak punching bag niggers for everyone.

No one considers you as ethnics btw.

And think a girl who has spent her whole youth getting stretched out by BWC and living a degenerate Tik Tok lifestyle will want to move with you to some sand nigger shithole?
She didn't.

I will one day go back to my father's (and my likely wife's) prospering country in the Middle East (no it is not a shithole)
Is the prospering middle easterm county in the room with US right now?

What would you do if I put you in an ethnic extermination camp? @Xangsane

nothing special will happen