[Part 1] Anti-smoking campaigns are brainwashing you

I smoke 1-2(3-5 when drinking). It's way to good of a habit to drop.

How people smoke 5-20 a day sober is literally mindblowing. And I have a nicotine addiction for years.

Just smoke american spirits like organic Blues if ur gonna do. Those nasty homless cigs like malboro/camels will have you chaining and degenerate in no time. They add soooo many thing to those. Whenever I smoke one I instantly want another.

Big american spirits hit you like a natural tobacco is suppose too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
JFL if u think something pushed that heavily in the media and in schools from such a young age isn't a complete lie

If the food pyramid in school was entirely wrong, what makes u think anti-smoking campaigning isn't?

Part 1: The Black Lung Lie

Black lungs are not caused by tobacco smoke
Another common misconception surrounding smoking tobacco is that the smoke in and of itself is capable of turning lung tissue black. This feat is actually physically impossible, however. The lung tissue can only turn black when it is either cancerous or necrotic, or when significant amounts of elemental carbon is inhaled for prolonged periods of time.

Where can you find elemental carbon? In coal mines, not in cigarettes. And guess what? Surgeons are unable to tell the difference between smokers' lungs and non-smokers lungs.

Here are some first-hand accounts from professionals in the medical field:

Finally, here is a quote from Richard White's Smoke Screens:
Could be, but why? Why would people want to push that?

I heard it fucks ur skin somehow is that true?