[PART 1] Which of these features are needed to be a textbook prettyboy?

Which of these features is needed to be a textbook prettyboy?

• Total voters
Full lips and perfect skin without excessive jaw angularity or malar projection are the hallmarks of the prettyboy.
Do you need to be of a certain ethnicity?

Thoughts on my votes

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I have most of what you voted except lean ottermode body and fashionable clothes.
Prettyboys are usually average height in my experience

having 90% white dna is a dumb requirement

and so are coloured eyes

a good smile is good for pbs but not essential

• +1

and so are coloured eyes

How much white DNA do you need?

That's lifefuel. But how come most prettyboys on social media and Instagram are 6'1 - 6'3?

It seems like an ottermode body with abs is very important but I don't have that :feelswhy:
become a twink for appeal theory

even if you got to 12%bf you'd be "too bulky" to be an archetypal prettyboy, more like a masc pb which is better

• +1

and so are coloured eyes

And what about body, are they usually lean-ottermode or slim-fit, always with abs?

I'm a stocky mesomorph :feelswhy:

become a twink for appeal theory

even if you got to 12%bf you'd be "too bulky" to be an archetypal prettyboy, more like a masc pb which is better
I think masc prettyboy is better for more universal appeal yes. I have the face but just not the body, as I know if I did get to 12% I'm going to look more athletic/meaty than ottermode/slim-fit.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Have you ever seen an darkskinned ethnic prettyboy? I'm not talking about fictional characters @Xangsane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and to be human
How much white DNA do you need?
don't be autistic

As long as you have the listed features, which are more common in whites and MENA esp, you're a prettyboy. Shitton of asian prettyboys as well. Blacks and indians are much less likely to be one.
That's lifefuel. But how come most prettyboys on social media and Instagram are 6'1 - 6'3?
I've seen 5'8-6'0 ones in insta as well, but you're right that they come taller on insta. I say muh gene recombination pill, though I don't like that theory, too dumb. It's prolly because they have lankier frames i.e they tend to be ectomorphs

• Love it
@Xangsane What male archetype do you consider this man to fall under?

• +1
don't be autistic

As long as you have the listed features, which are more common in whites and MENA esp, you're a prettyboy. Shitton of asian prettyboys as well. Blacks and indians are much less likely to be one.

I've seen 5'8-6'0 ones in insta as well, but you're right that they come taller on insta. I say muh gene recombination pill, though I don't like that theory, too dumb. It's prolly because they have lankier frames i.e they tend to be ectomorphs
Yay!
I guess being both a mix of white and MENA is beneficial. What do you mean by MENA especially, are you referring to having higher natural muscle mass and exaggerated soft features of the face?

I believe the ones who are below 6'0 are tiktokers and not models unless if they're very famous. Mesomorph, muscular bodies run a lot in my father's side of the family.

Maesthetic
So dark skin by itself is a dimorphic trait

I think he has too many feminine features (high curved browridge, round eyes, full lips, collagen) to be considered maesthetic just imo

• +1
Yay!
I guess being both a mix of white and MENA is beneficial. What do you mean by MENA especially, are you referring to having higher natural muscle mass and exaggerated soft features of the face?
MENA niggas have fuller lips, darker hair and thicker lashes and brows, and usually better collagen and hair genes
I believe the ones who are below 6'0 are tiktokers and not models unless if they're very famous. Mesomorph, muscular bodies run a lot in my father's side of the family.
yeah they're usually not models

• +1

I think he has too many feminine features (high curved browridge, round eyes, full lips, collagen) to be considered maesthetic just imo
he's maesthetic because he looks masculine, not very refined

• +1

No, I'm definitely seeing maesthetic traits.

MENA niggas have fuller lips, darker hair and thicker lashes and brows, and usually better collagen and hair genes

yeah they're usually not models
Meanwhile those are the good ethnic features I inherited from my Dad :lul: I think if I were fully white, my lips would be thinner, I wouldn't have good skin quality, I'd look older, my eyebrows and lashes would be thinner, ridge not pronounced and my hair wouldn't be very dark brown.

I figured.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Multiple-choice poll.
If I missed out anything from the poll, feel free to add in the comments.

@Prettyboy @TRUE_CEL @Kingcel32
Basically everything tbh, except for maybe ethnicity.

• +1
What do you think is the most important?
Top 3 I think are (In order of importance (1,2,3)):
  • Lean, Full Lips, Hair
You should also add clear skin to the list, that's a top one as well probably come in 4th.

• +1
Top 3 I think are (In order of importance (1,2,3)):
  • Lean, Full Lips, Hair
You should also add clear skin to the list, that's a top one as well probably come in 4th.
Thanks for reminding me. I should have done so :feelswhy:

Of the top three I only have full lips and hair. Despite having a lean face, I'm at 17% bf :feelswhy:

Full lips lashes and brows are the most important but its still about how you overall look

you need all of them except 6'1
5'10 is needed to not be a twink tbh